Reviews for Waiting for Someone
Hilary Parker chapter 1 . 3/19/2012
As much as I tend to not like death fics, I love this! I find myself wanting to read the flip side; Spike calling Dean with Winnie and Raf there for support; Ed breaking down in Sophie's arms; Jules & Sam finding comfort in each other.
Angelinsydney chapter 1 . 2/27/2012
You spoke to my heart. Nine months ago, I lost my son, he was 15. My heart grieves and longs to be with him but I have three other children to live for. You spoke with so much wisdom, "But just because we're waiting doesn't mean you have to hurry." God bless you for the encouragement that you are.
MadMadLove chapter 1 . 12/7/2011
So powerful. Loved the last part about waiting for someone. Wow. I may have to wait awhile before I read something else. Good job.
rgs38 chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
Sorry again that this took me so long to review, it's been in my head and I've been thinking about it since I read it but I just can't seem to think of the right words to get across what I think of this one. The idea of Greg killing himself is scary but also accurate; I play around with that idea when I write him and I think you did it in a really magnificent way. It's kind of vague what actually happened which is both good and frustrating but I like it, it's like a puzzle.

Lou talking to him was sad and perfect, no judgment but also no sympathy, tough but also kind of...I don't know the tone I'm looking for, kind of just a mirror I guess, an impartial ear that's throwing back a voice of the team, I don't know, that's not right but I like Lou here. I love all the descriptions of everything but especially of our lost characters, Sam's sister and Spike's father, all of them were just perfect. Really really excellent job. I can't wait to see what you come up with next. Thanks!
TolkienGirl052 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Sorry no one's reviewed this yet. Great story. Tragic but great.
Delysia chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
That was... :Deep breath: Powerful.

Lew and Sarge and the whole dynamic- it just hurt. The whole moment just causes your chest to ache as you read it.

This story is incredibly well woven, the end especially- the little girl with her green army men just broke my heart, little angel waiting on her big brother to come play with her. Really, really lovely.
AuntMingy chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Glad you gave the tissue warning, cause I definitely needed them! nice story, but so very sad!
Mitaya chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Oh boy. Oh boyohboy. Stuck the knife a little deep there, didn't you. I had to read this twice before it really sunk in, and while it really is a fantastic coda to Game Day it is killing me on the inside.

I love the line about Spike coming out of the truck, and what Greg put there on his face. And I really really love the end bit, with everyone waiting for their loved ones.

Rereading this review it kinda sounds like I didn't like it, but I do. It just hurts. Good, ansty pain :)