Reviews for Numerology and Nursing Practicum
story-maker365 chapter 1 . 4/23/2014
This is soo sweet! My favorite so far and I like idea of jeff/britta if I had to rate this I'd rate it a...40/10 good work
Dance Elle Dance chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
I loved this. I think you did an awesome job and I hope to read more from you!
Talisha chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I love all your Jeff/Britta fic, they are amazing! More Britta's version farytales!
Amy chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This was so wonderful. Loved Britta's version of Cinderella. I think underneath all that narcissim and arrogance Britta and Jeff can actually be really good parents. Cannot wait for the next one. Since the show is definitely pushing Troy/Britta and Jeff/Annie, your stories remind me as to why J/B make such a wonderful couple.
Dr. Dale Wingfield chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I'm amazed at how well you write these stories, as they are each a unique story with completely different circumstances that lead to a similar result. This is yet another great work, and your plot development and description was stunning. Great job, as usual!
Viktorija chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Loved every word! Was sad at the beginning, but then Britta showed up, and then there was the baby shower which was sweet. I especially loved the bedtime story - pure Britta. :) Great job!
Mrs. Data chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This was sad, lovely and sweet! I loved how you still had them be a family in an unconventional yet modern way too.