Reviews for The Chicken Threat
lorientad chapter 1 . 3/9
OMFG! that was great! a real barrel of laughs, my stomach hurts... but Takashiro's a bastard! lol Poor Hotsuma
you-and-I-we-have-the-stars chapter 1 . 7/18/2013
Ahaha, poor Hotsuma. Takashiro should feel ashamed. Then again, Hotsuma shouldn't take everything as truth like he did. And boy did he take his mission serious! Thank God Juju was able to best him or he would have been toast! Tachibana would have turned that into as if the Apocalypse had decended down upon them!

By the way, your story sparked an idea in me. Would you mind if I write a sequal to this funny story? I will of course let people know where the inspiration came from and refer to this story.

Hugs
Akuma Shoujo23 chapter 1 . 1/19/2013
This was hilarious!
i almost flipped when Luka held the chicken! i thought he was gonna kill it and i was like noooooooooo
coz i luv luv luv chickens!
pls continue to write more fics like this!
GibsFunc chapter 1 . 12/29/2012
That was sooo hilarious. OMG haven't laughed like this in a good while. Really really nice. Feathers from hell! Burn! HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Gothicwolves chapter 1 . 5/23/2012
LOL that was just full of funny lines and a good story.

MyLittleBird chapter 1 . 2/12/2012
*wipes away tears of laughter* Tht was way too funny :D
Mycha chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
This was great! I couldn't help but giggle at the thought of Hotsuma chasing the chicken.

For this being your first English story, you did very well. A few verb tenses were off but nothing to bad, and definitely nothing that took away from the story.
CeeBoo chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
Tht was fucking hilarious! LOL poor luka :3
a-kun chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
i can so picture the scenes in the fic...hotsu-kun making kindling out of the twilight mansion garden for the sake of a black chicken. LOL!

grammar is a bit iffy-you might want to consider a beta if you're going to try to write again. italics are better for thoughts, instead of ''s.

by the by, did you know that there are really black chickens in china? they're highly prized for their taste (they're like, for the elite).

bring on the knife and the forks! hotsu can take care of the roasting...

when he catches the chicken.
Iyoku chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Yay ! Soooo funny !

I really love this story !