Reviews for More Things in Heaven and Earth
5SecstoThrowItFB chapter 7 . 6/8/2013
Go Arwen, catching on right away! Finally she does something! This is a wonderful, well-written story with good characterization, so please do continue (just if you're doing Hamlet, could you perhaps give it a happy ending instead?)
StarCaptain299 chapter 3 . 9/14/2012
Oh God - though opening paragraph gave me a flashback of Hamlet! O.O
KiwiClover chapter 7 . 9/11/2012
Brilliantly written, thus far! It is so lovely to read LOTR stories that do justice to the style and feel of the books. I am really looking forward to seeing where you take the plot, as well, since well-written Boromir post-war stories like this are simultaneously my favorites but also sadly hard to find. So then, I eagerly await the next chapter! Thanks for sharing!
Iva1201 chapter 7 . 3/12/2012
Really an interesting plot - I am looking forward to see more. (-:
IHeartSam chapter 7 . 1/8/2012
Love the sense of mystery and building tension in this and the way you capture Faramir's pain and confusion. It seems likely he would think he was going a bit mad! Nice job x
acacia59601 chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
Excellent chapter, I can't wait for more!
frodofoothotmail.com chapter 6 . 12/19/2011
Love this story, it is nice and atmospheric and the tension is building wonderfully! Can't wait to see more. Great job! x
LadyLuly chapter 6 . 12/17/2011
Awesome chapter! I can't wait to find out what's going on. Update soon please!
WargishBoromirFan chapter 6 . 12/16/2011
Ooh, this looks *fun.* Great characterizations of canon and OCs, interesting details on scenery and background, and a mystery to unfurl... It'll be good to see the brothers reuniting next chapter.
acacia59601 chapter 6 . 12/15/2011
The plot thickens... Great chapter, I can't wait for more!
acacia59601 chapter 5 . 12/13/2011
I can imagine that Boromir pleasantly chatting while having arrows cut out of him would be a distinctly disturbing experience... Excellent chapter, I can't wait for more!
LadyLuly chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Urghh. Sorry it's taken me so long to get back to you! School stuff and the like :/ Anyhoo, I can't believe I failed at Tokein trivia AND Shakespeare quotes in my last review! Slap on the wrist for Luly. I don't know how I can dare to call myself a nerd anymore. I swear if it was from Romeo & Juliet or Macbeth I would have recognized it!

Now that I'm done ranting about myself though. Regarding the actual story: This chapter confused me way more than it should have. I've promised myself that I'll re-read all my Tolkein the very minute I finish the novel I'm reading right now. And now we're on me again...

I liked the one quote from Faramir: "We must give them a chance to show their true quality." I can't remember whether the whole "a chance for Faramir, captain of Gondor, to show his quality" thing was in the books or if it was just something the movies made up (once again displaying how long it's been since I visited my vacation home in Middle Earth), but it was a nice little Faramirism. You seem to have his character down very well. The other thing I really liked was the part where he just held Eowyn's letter for a little while after reading it. Shows his feelings for here without being florid and gushy about it. Very nicely written :) Unlike many of the stories on FFN, it's clear that you've put alot of effort into this story. Coz of the complete lack of grammar mistakes and your knowledge on both their world and ours. Honestly, I've no idea why this doesn't have more reviews!

Keep 'em coming!

Luly
IHeartSam chapter 3 . 11/28/2011
very intruiging! I look forward to seeing where this goes
LadyLuly chapter 3 . 11/26/2011
Very interesting so far! I'm entirely hooked. I like your writing style; I can tell you're a hardcore Tolkein fan :) I can't wait to find out what shinanigans (for lack of a better word...) are in store for Minas Tirith and how Borimir was enabled to come back to life and -first and foremost- exactly how awkward it will be when he sees Faramir again! I also applaud you for coming up with original concept to write about. I would never have been able to think of this...

Your title raises an interesting question of whether they believe in Heaven in Middle Earth. Honestly, it doesn't seem terribly out of place here, but I'm not sure if Tolkein meant for his characters to have religious beliefs or not. Anyway, that's as close to constructive criticism as I can come here. Update soon and make Luly very happy!