Reviews for Fear Toxin
karlaostojic7 chapter 1 . 8/18
omg! I love it! I wish I knew more about his nightmare even though it's probably about his parents death...I love the moment when Batman was being a real father towards Robin but KF had to break the moment...god damnit
cutie0612 chapter 1 . 3/13
There needs to be more daddybats in yj
Tai-ke-ai chapter 1 . 3/3
Ugh. Wally! You so know how to ruin a moment.
Anyway… review time.
You may wish that this was an episode on the show, but be proud for coming up with the idea yourself.
It was good and left me with a contented feeling in my bones. Love between father and son (or mother and daughter) is always heartwarming and comforting to read about as well as see in real life. Probably the thing I love most about Batman and Robin isn't their wicked cool ninja skills but their backstory and relationship with each other.
Thank you for creating this story and sharing it with us readers.
That was so cute!
Robyn5281 chapter 1 . 2/12
May I present Daddybats in full throttle
africaflower77 chapter 1 . 1/8
Have I reviewed this yet? Yes no maybe? Anywho PRECIOUS!
Big Dragon Rebel Girl chapter 1 . 11/25/2015
What in the world was he going through?!
Pixie07 chapter 1 . 11/2/2015
Yey for daddyBats. Nice story
xSapphirexRosesxFanx chapter 1 . 5/14/2015
Sweet
Guest chapter 1 . 1/15/2015
Aww i loved this!
BlueMoonChaos chapter 1 . 1/10/2015
Awesome! Maybe do a quick blurb about them talking to Robin about the gas and stuff and what happened to him the next day when they meet back at the mountain? Not that Robin will really say anything about what he saw/dreamt, but he could explain what happened to the team and more about the toxic gas in general. Just a maybe after-chapter. :)
AmeliaRoseOswald chapter 1 . 12/26/2014
Awww, the feels! Love DaddyBats. It is just so adorable I can barely handle it! *squeals*
TheImaginativeFox chapter 1 . 11/30/2014
Aww, poor baby!
fluffykitty12 chapter 1 . 11/11/2014
Beautiful. I loved the daddy-bats protral
GreenDrkness chapter 1 . 9/6/2014