Reviews for You can brake me within a second
Kiatana chapter 2 . 5/15/2012
I'm still reading but I just had to review! I laughed so hard when Peeta thought 'What if I should punch it?'
PepperRocks chapter 12 . 4/21/2012
Hey ! I like it, but I think you took somrhing from Twilight. I am sad that u killed Katniss. I like the kid's story!
TheLonelyIceQueen chapter 12 . 3/31/2012
ah it wasnt as good as i thought it wud be
raelover123 chapter 11 . 3/7/2012
If you excuse me I'm going to start crying now :'(
primrose.forever chapter 12 . 3/4/2012
Oh my god! This story made me cry so much! So sad! But I really liked it!
notinusebyee chapter 2 . 3/2/2012
This reminds me too much like twilight. Their thoughts should be switched...
Outwards chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
Honestly. I am happy/satisfied tat you killed Katniss off. I don't hate her or anything, she is actually one of my favorite characters in the trilogy. I just don't think this story would be so unique if you didn't have her death in it. ( : Good writing! Beautifully written!
Equationasian chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
You should write about peeta raising prim-rue!
nomcookies chapter 12 . 2/29/2012
i can safely say this and the last chapter had me in tears! beautifully written and i refused to believe katniss had gone until the epilogue

the summary needs a warning: will make readers tear up.
more than just a game chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
This chapter made me cry. The whole time I was like NO don't go Katniss. Great chapter though! Please write another chapter with Peeta and Prim-Rue, I dont want this story to end yet.
Annoyumous chapter 11 . 2/26/2012
Please write more chapters about Peeta raising Prim-Rue alone! I love this story!
Nightfox317 chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
No... Make her come back. Because Peeta isn't "Peeta" without katniss.
Guest chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Personally, I don't like the name Prim-Rue..

But other than that, great Chapter!

I wish Katniss didn't die though... Please continue on with Peeta and Prim-Rue! I'd like to see where you go with this (:
maryclumsykatherine chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
I don't think I can forgive you for that. D: Good chapter, but... D:
Hey chapter 11 . 2/25/2012
Please,write more chapters about Peeta and Prim-Rue.
59 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »