Reviews for Kidnapped By A God
Loved it... Pls keep writing...
pudget12 chapter 6 . 5/26/2016
So, not to pressure you, but, could possibly gives us a few more chapters? You know, the number it take to get to "The End".
This is well written and different, it's sad that it's not completed. You have a gift sir story telling and people do enjoy reading your words.
Best,
Kelly
hannaha11104 chapter 5 . 3/3/2016
oh my goodness I absolutely loved this chapter I laughed so hard I had tears streaming down my face, I'm just thankful I didn't wake my daughters with how loud I was laughing I guess its good they're heavy sleepers. I just wanted to say that was an awesome chapter and I loved the drunk Bella and poor Edward she's confusing his so much with her drunk ramblings and confessions. I know it's been about 5 years since you updated but I hope there is a finished copy of this story somewhere or that hopefully it may get finished someday but if not I still wanted to tell you that the beginning of this story was great.
Melissa
Guest chapter 6 . 1/1/2016
Wow. Amazing story.
MrsSomerhalder849 chapter 6 . 6/9/2014
omg this is my fav fanfiction so far long chapters and drama and romance my cup a tea cant wait for the next chapter keep up the good work cx
CloveKY11 chapter 4 . 3/17/2014
this is the best fanfiction I have ever read!
Madid815 chapter 6 . 3/10/2014
I know you haven't updated for a few years but this is a really really good story and I really encourage you continue to write because you are very talented
JK5959 chapter 6 . 9/30/2013
This is a crazy ass plot but I'm loving it. Kind of reminds me of an episode of Criminal Minds. It was about gypsies and how the father and son would kidnap a little girl to be the son's future bride. Only they'd kill the parents. It was totally effed up.
Em chapter 6 . 2/18/2013
I know you probably are done with this story but I just wanted to let you knowi love it
Bright.Eye.July chapter 6 . 1/19/2013
UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UUPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE PDATE UPDATE UPDATE... PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE PLEASE :) :) :)
saranghae25 chapter 6 . 11/25/2012
Cool story. Really interested in seeing what direction you eill be taking. Are we gonna see a more on hands action bella helping out the mobsters. Haha. Tc.
RTA chapter 6 . 10/7/2012
Best Chapter ever! Aw...Edward,you made me cry...I wish that I find someone like you...Someday...I can't wait to read more. I'm really glad to know that Edward's so passionate when it comes to Bella. Take a bullet to save the one you love...So romantic! And stupid as
well. Great way to get yourself killed. But still I absolutely loved it. Bring it on. I believe that I can read more without getting a heart attack...
maria chapter 6 . 9/23/2012
Awesome make more!
Kilataia chapter 6 . 9/18/2012
Good story :)! I like it!
deniche chapter 6 . 8/31/2012