Reviews for Lying in the Pasture
lordesslight chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
it was a very good story. at the end i couldn't help but get teary eyed. the story was so nice.

sparkling apples chapter 1 . 11/24/2011
I really like it too! It was an entertaining read, with a sweet touch. 8D Brilliant!
xszsx chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Now I'm sobbing T.T that was sooo sad and sweet and awesome and just...gah! I loved it sooo much! FAVEFAVEFAVEFAVEFAVE!
Lollipopdiego chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
THAT WAS SO BEAUTIFUL. I nearly cried. Thank you thank you thank you so much! I love you! I thought it was so adorable, the way they were moping about each other then thu make up in the end because of Laney! You actually got their personalities right - no joke. Except Rose was kind of off, but I can still imagine her saying that! Maaaaan spot on (:

The end was so darn cute too. I mean, they had kids and Laney was just telling them a story on how they made up... I'm just squealing by the minute.

You made my yesterday and today. I actually got a TON of presents from you guys, but I only got like one from outside of the Internet. So sad. Hahahahaha so lucky I have you guys! You complete my life. Seriously.

Thank you so much Elizabeth you are such a great friend and you really improved and I'm so proud!
floopyrocks chapter 1 . 11/18/2011

must... think...of... prezz...
MagicalSquaresOfDarkness chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
D: duuude, that's just... D: I oughta finish mine w good job and happy burfday Frankie! :D