Reviews for Shock
bugsymutt chapter 1 . 5/1/2013
Sigh. What a beautiful love story. I enjoyed this very much! That Lady Jaye is one lucky gal. Please keep writing!
AA - MamaBirdCat chapter 1 . 2/11/2013
Beautifully written-

Flint was a classic military confused and changed by a real Lady..

A Lady known as Lady Jaye, the woman who challenged him, inspired him, and who would forever hold his heart.. career be damned if it meant losing her...

Long live Dash and Ally..
Rutga chapter 1 . 11/11/2012
That is a great insight into Flint and their relationship.
idstealer000 chapter 1 . 1/1/2012
It's great to have you back, love your LJ/F stories. Hopefully we'll see more from this story line.
suspreena chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I'd love to see more of this. It's a nice look into his POV on the relationship as it's growing.
Nickelina chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
welcome back! Good to hear you are doing well. Thank you very much for the new story, it's been a while since I have been able to get my Flint/Jaye fix. Well done, I loved it!
julips chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
bravo!
NurseKelly chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
You be back Lady M! Loved this one, good job giving some much needed depth to Flint's character. It's not every man who will stave off a full bladder to let his "friend with benefits" recover from a mission gone wrong.
Lady Jaye1 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I like this story. Flint and Lady Jaye aren't really written very much, so I'm glad to see them here. I also like your characterizations of them as well. Flint is still Flint, but you've made him more likable and have shown what's behind the arrogance. I also like the progression of Flint originally chasing LJ as a prize and a friend with benefits, to him being romantically invested in her.