Reviews for Wild Cards
manapohaku2 chapter 5 . 7/21
really hoping she was eatin in the next chapter.
Enjoyfanfiction chapter 40 . 6/16
I really enjoyed your story. Not many writers for Xander and Harry.
Tempest S chapter 27 . 6/3
Hyenas are lead by a matriarch. SHE'S the leader with other females in positions if power. Males are at the bottom of the food chain.
Please do blade and Harry Potter crossover. Love the idea of Xander/Harry/Drake.
Love this story please do the Xander/Harry/Drake
natasha.jones.1654 chapter 40 . 12/21/2015
Bloody loved it. Keep up the excellent writing.
DementedKitten13 chapter 40 . 7/2/2015
all i can say is that i am in awe of your epicly awesome story makeing skillz...
Mickey chapter 40 . 5/24/2015
I liked it
Y.Katana chapter 40 . 2/13/2015
Wow loved this hole fic! Are you going to do a sequel? I think you could do a lot with a reincarnation fic and Sirius did say that the may end up in alternate realities. I think it'd be hilarious if after many alternate lives they woke up in one exactly like their first life together with al their memories and since Xander is older it'd only be logical for him to go to England to meet up with His Harry... just saying lol!
Niku13 chapter 3 . 2/8/2015
I know the story is finished and is like this for artistic licence but libraries usually open at about 9, but definitely not at dawn. If you every bother with a rewrite, and you most likely won't, he could start painting, cook breakfast then when out go to the library? Yeah sounds bad that way doesn't it? Artistic licence it is!
ElysiumPhoenix chapter 40 . 2/2/2015
This is a great story, well worth the read.
riderpurple chapter 35 . 8/9/2014
Question thought Tara, was insane? Isn't that why Xander missed his impromptu date with Harry? If so why is Tara completely sane in this chapter?
forestreject chapter 6 . 8/2/2014
So does everyone get away with d**king over Harry?
nedra.auervara chapter 40 . 5/6/2014
I really liked your story :) i couldn't stop reading it once i started xD The ending was nice and made me smile. There were couple of chapter that made me cry cos all the emotional stress of the story but over all you did wonderful job!
dragon-en chapter 40 . 4/21/2014