Reviews for Wild Cards
Aion27 chapter 7 . 2/11
I know you probably won't read this but I absolutely hate the ending of this chapter.

First, Harry can barely walk he is so tired and then Xander shows up and all of a sudden he is all better. Let's not forget Harry is stranded and has no idea what to do now but let's thank the "gods and goddesses" for bringing him in front of him instead of something like fucking food or true shelter. Nope Harry just forgets it all for his eyes and muscles.

Second, he just found out he was betrayed by everyone and just thinks "oh, I am going to make him my boyfriend. With my luck it will happen." That is just dumb and too damn stupid to truly make any sense. Why in the world would he even be willing to trust anyone enough to even think of someone to date. He wouldn't he wouldn't want anyone that close right now since he would be afraid of being betrayed again.

The ending of this chapter just pissed me off more than I already was because it seems that Harry never gets revenge on the Dursleys. Especially when you said it was the last time Harry ever saw them. So they just get away with everything they ever did to Harry's? No consequences whatsoever for the abusive adults and asshole child. Which really upsets me because Harry just doesn't seem to care that they are.

Because of this chapter and the last few it seems to be a theme of me just getting upset with your story and that I won't be able to enjoy it. I hope that maybe other people are able to handle it but I can't. I also hope it got better.
AlexiCyn chapter 40 . 11/28/2017
I didn't read the original epilogue so...

I loved this story. It had some rather fun twists to it. Harry/Xander is one of my favorite semi rare pairings. I can just so easily see them appreciating and protecting one another so much better than their so called friends would. Thanks for creating and sharing this, it was a highly enjoyable read!
Kittens Kat chapter 40 . 10/15/2017
One word to describe this story: AWESOME!
Nerfhearder69 chapter 7 . 5/13/2017
Good freakin christ... Not into slash and thought this was something other than it is. That said, your gushing over the prospect of turning the Xan-man gay, very disturbing. I leave you to your fate.
Ihatechoosinganame chapter 40 . 4/11/2017
Really well written, I loved it
Lord Valerius chapter 40 . 4/8/2017
Amazing, just amazing.

Every time I thought something was going to happen, something else happened instead. Brilliant story, and I hope the rest of your stories live up to this one too!
dragonfox123 chapter 1 . 3/4/2017
Interesting idea and plot and chapter
atlantis51 chapter 5 . 1/25/2017
Petunia is one major fucking BITCH!
dwinchester'sgirl88 chapter 40 . 11/4/2016
I love this ending. I love this story and the pairing. It took me a whole day to read the whole thing. Thank you for writing this fun, adventurous story.
MattKennedy chapter 40 . 10/23/2016
Very awesome story! :D And I love how things turned out in the British Wizarding World.
MattKennedy chapter 37 . 10/23/2016
Very hot! And yay for Harry and Xander finally having time to be intimate. :)
randomplotbunny chapter 40 . 10/22/2016
Loved this!
manapohaku2 chapter 5 . 7/21/2016
really hoping she was eatin in the next chapter.
Enjoyfanfiction chapter 40 . 6/16/2016
I really enjoyed your story. Not many writers for Xander and Harry.
Tempest S chapter 27 . 6/3/2016
Hyenas are lead by a matriarch. SHE'S the leader with other females in positions if power. Males are at the bottom of the food chain.