Reviews for Wild Cards
Booker10 chapter 40 . 2/10
Love it!:) so does this mean you'll be doing a lot of fics like/similar to this? Like an Avengers?...:))) ;);)
wink wink nudge nudge...:)
Kingdark chapter 3 . 1/12
You call this a long chapter? I'm betting this isn't even five thousand words!
twilightserius chapter 33 . 11/1/2013
well damn read the rest later but ain't hp still bein forced with the whole mate pack thing due to the demonic influences like the hyena and the hellmouth
risajael chapter 40 . 8/18/2013
this story was great. i really really really liked it. i hope u do a sequel of harry and xander in the other dimensions and stuff. thanks for taking the time to write this.
AgentFiyeroSummers chapter 40 . 8/2/2013
I must admit that for a person who had very little knowledge about the Buffy world this story was very easy to read. I really enjoyed it.

I also just checked your profile and realized you're the one writing Hulk's Boy. That makes me like you even more.

AgentFiyeroSummers
charm13insomnia chapter 40 . 7/12/2013
great story
Wulffe chapter 40 . 4/18/2013
Very interesting story ...

I liked it allot ..

;-}
Make war not love. war is fun chapter 40 . 4/14/2013
this is a very good story
Robyntalks chapter 40 . 2/20/2013
Fun story!
suntan140 chapter 38 . 2/11/2013
yes do a sequel please
Luna'Sister chapter 40 . 1/1/2013
please have another sory to this soon i really like the conseped, pluse anything with reincarnashion is a plus fo me...
Guest chapter 9 . 12/28/2012
I really like this story; your story is really good at the foundational level. However, you need to keep in mind that this is not a conversation between you and your readers, but an actual story. The author's notes in the story distract from the plot line, and break the story up. That said, I like how you've managed to incorporate multiple aspects of each different universe together so that it seems believable.
Catchfire chapter 37 . 11/25/2012
If that is not a graphic lemon then I want to see what you call graphic. Damn that was hot and very vey good.
Keep up the good work. This is actually the second time I have read this fic. I just adore it.
ZucchiniBiscuits chapter 40 . 11/20/2012
I really wish I had something more amazing to say. As it is, I can only really come up with one thing;

This is good. This is very, very good. It made me feel.

-Zeebs
Dehateh chapter 40 . 10/18/2012
I Love your story. I've never seen that end of magical britain before it's interesting. I hope make a sequel.