Reviews for What Luna Sees
Um the Muse chapter 1 . 7/24
I liked seeing the world from Luna's perspective, even if there wasn't any real substance to the story. I hope you have more stories with her perspective!
Lioness1988 chapter 1 . 11/24/2014
Well written with good characterization and an engaging narrative. I enjoy how your FF stories fit together and build a larger, more complex view of the HP world, and your work with Luna is one of the best I've ever read in FF.
memnarch chapter 1 . 3/27/2014
This was quite amusing. The girls' choices were interesting, and sometimes unexpected. I also really liked Luna's alarm message; it seems the sort of thing she'd do.
Vicki Turner chapter 1 . 1/13/2014
This was a lot more fun and well written than I thought a story about deciding who is the most fanciable DA member could be. I'm impressed that you managed to have a dialogue scene with so many characters that was clear, flowed nicely, and had every person in character.
mellpell chapter 1 . 7/21/2013
Hilarious! I've always loved Luna and you seem to capture her character perfectly which make me very happy :-) the needing 7 books line was priceless. And I really hope Romilda goes away very soon! Great read
Carina chapter 1 . 1/24/2013
The comment about needing seven books for Luna to explain why Hermione didn't finish school on time was GREAT. It made me laugh
Nola17 chapter 1 . 1/21/2013
What a wonderful idea for a story, I liked it very much! A lot of grinning and laughing out loud.
Ericfmc chapter 1 . 7/27/2012
A delightful and very funny story. I love Luna. She is such a refreshing and original character. I enjoy your take on her. Your description of her waking with a hangover is just delectable.

Thanks
Man of Kent - Railwayman chapter 1 . 7/21/2012
QAnother brilliant story
wrappedinharry chapter 1 . 6/27/2012
Another brilliant offering. Your Luna is the best I have read after JK's Luna.

Your descriptions of Luna's waking discomfort was very descriptive and funny. I loved your references to Magical Theory and Limitations of Magic: the last being particularly clever. You could nearly give JK a run for her money (now wouldn't that be nice) with your book titles and the names you give some of your characters.

Ginny was very restrained, not rising to Cho's bait... she did very well for a temperamental, easily riled redheaded witch.

You say that Hermione is more than a year older than Ginny and Luna, and she is just that much older than Luna, but she is 23 months older than Ginny...almost 2 years older.

I wonder what the legal age for drinking is in the wizarding world as Ginny is still only 17. Wonder if Mama Weasley knew where her youngest was and what she was doing. Probably not.

Another happy half hour of reading.

Lesley
Hanna chapter 1 . 4/4/2012
Nice touch! Go Neville. I loved this!
Ms. Toujours Pur chapter 1 . 2/20/2012
Hahahahahahahahahahaha LOL!

I laughed my ass off while reading this.

Good work!

Iz~
Ulin chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
I always love the stories in with gossiping witches... it makes the characters more human

Great story!
Aiur chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
An interesting look inside Luna's head, to say the least. It's rather sad (but ultimately true to the series) how most of Luna's comments get completely ignored, as you have demonstrated here.

I have noticed what I'm fairly sure is the first case of word-misuse that I have seen in any of your stories, barring occasional contraction and homophone mishaps. Luna must have been lying isupine/i on the bed, originally, or else she could not have wiped her face or sat up in one motion. I guess we could blame her descriptive mishap on her hangover.

The other thing that surprised me a bit is how outright imean/i Ginny is when she gets alcohol in her. I suppose this could be foreshadowing the events in Hunters and Prey a bit, but it calls into question exactly how much of that ordeal was her fault regardless of evil plots.
Ember Nickel chapter 1 . 12/4/2011
Cute story-I thought the end felt kind of random but it was very engaging.