Reviews for I Must Be Dreaming
dazil0darlin chapter 1 . 1/20/2013
hey, can u update, or send me the link to this (hopefully completed) story thats supposed to be on ur "new account" but isnt. pwetty plz? :)
PeanutbutterWolf chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
:D
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
Can't wait to read more!
angelg0722 chapter 3 . 9/24/2012
um... i checked ut ur acount and u dont actually have the story :P so... anyways its a gr8 story! update soon!

p.s. can u make the romance part really cute and stuff 3 3 3
redandwhitetigers chapter 3 . 9/20/2012
You do know that you can just change your username on settings. You don't need to make a new accont.
Redhead and proud chapter 2 . 6/14/2012
OMG such a good story, please add another chapter
redandwhitetigers chapter 2 . 5/28/2012
Write soon! I want to see Tory servive.
CatGirlFireflare chapter 2 . 4/1/2012
SUSPENSEFUL! AND AWESOME! wonderful writing, you're really good! :D
Semraldo chapter 2 . 3/13/2012
MORE please
Grey Corvus chapter 1 . 2/5/2012
Dude you need to update. The story was just getting good! It's hard to find good Virals fanfic you know! Oh If you kill Tory... let's just say... something bad might happen.. just kiddin XD but seriously, if you kill Tory... it's just not cool! Update soon! .
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 2 . 1/28/2012
PLEASE UPDATE SOON!
Rose of Fortune chapter 1 . 1/24/2012
If you let Tory die, I'll kill you, if you don't update, I'll kill you. Do those things correctly and you'll die happy and of old age. Love it, though, honestly. I think Ben's POV is a bit out of wack, he would just be thinking about how to save Tory, not about his feelings, or driving the boat, all it would be is 'Save her. Please, Lord, don't take her life.'
whateveriloveyou101 chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Good so far! I like how you did Coop's p.o.v., that was cute. :) Please update soon!
LadyAnnabethHermioneToriRide chapter 1 . 12/29/2011
I love it! Can't wait for the update!
SaraiR chapter 1 . 12/6/2011
Other than spelling 'especially' wrong its good keep writing!

SaraiR