Reviews for Live and Let Live
DieRedPineapple chapter 2 . 1/13/2014
Intriguing story so far, if you ever decide to write more I will happily read more. There are to little Rick/Melinda Stories out there. I also thought that Jim should have staid death even if they were really great together Jim and Melinda. Please write more.
lw chapter 2 . 11/8/2012
Love it! i really hope you'll write some more,even though its been over a year haha.
Skylar Owens chapter 2 . 6/10/2012
Please update soon! I love it!
mayalewis16 chapter 2 . 2/25/2012
this is a really good story! i was wondering what would have happened if jim had stayed dead and rick came back! I cant wait for you to update!
Shizuku Tsukishima749 chapter 2 . 2/18/2012
This is absolutely adorable! Rock on! Totally awesome! Can't wait for more of this! I LOVE it! Melinda/Rick is my favorite friendship/pairing in this show, and this is wonderful to see! *U*

Can't wait for more!

(You're not the only one who the dolls creep out! I have a MAJOR fear of that! I've never seen Chucky or however you spell it or almost anything like that because I CANNOT watch it! XP)
Lucyole chapter 2 . 2/1/2012
more please the beginning sounds very interesting and exciting

to me and the relationship is very sweet i like the pairng

but i like Eli/melinda too but thats doesnt matter

who she come together with it is a very good and

amazing please write more
blue talith chapter 2 . 12/16/2011
I SO want to read more of this story!
Ineedasaviour chapter 2 . 12/8/2011
Loved it, your style is fantastic! Cant wait for more!
Pelvis and Crotchhead chapter 2 . 12/7/2011
This is really interesting, I've been wanting to read a good Melinda/Payne story. Please keep it up :-)
detective-smartypants chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
I really love this, and although I've never really been a Melinda and Rick person, I feel I'll really get into this! Really well descriptions and just generally great! Can't wait for more!