Reviews for Just a Wonder
abc chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I'm watching a 'friends' re-run from 2000_ 'the one with the nap partners' is the title...it's about ross and joey falling asleep 2gether on the couch and end up cuddling- later joey ends up saying it was the best nap he'd ever had- and gets ross to admit to it too (ross originally denied, but then fessed up). they end up napping 2gether again.
Hawk-sama chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I just saw an heavy Ross/Joey episode and for the first time urged here searching for fanfic. In my opinion, the Ross/Joey relationship was very plausible, more than the Jory/Chandler one that is more a bromance or partnership.

I say, they have kissed, slept on a couch one on top of the other, and be so very gay together, haha, I love them. So, I guess that in my head when Ross was off with Rachel he and Joey kind of 'get at it' for a while, as a casual thing.

So, I liked your fic, and the angst D: Poor Joey.
Surrendered to Christ chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Huh. That was different...never seen a JR slash piece before...not bad at all, though J/C will always be my favorite
Nevyn chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
hey! it wasn't joey's fault. mean ross. no wonder he doen't have any friends. i see that you wrote a sequal so i am off to read that and find out just what was going on in stupid ross' mind. *grr*
Sailor Miniji chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
I hardly ever watch friends, but I read your story anyway. And now I would like a sequel _ hehe

Ross seemed to have a thing for Joey as would be interesting to see that develop. What reasons he had to hide it even after that specific episode and such
samuraiheart chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
It was cool to see Joey uncertain for once about something involving love/romance/sex. I like your style and enjoyed reading this very much. I'd love to see more! Chants: Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Spicy Marmalade chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
You worry me.
CheezyPengwins chapter 1 . 6/4/2002
Okay...you're not gonna just end this here, are you? You can't do that to me! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, write another chapter. Please? Since I said please so many times, the word lost it's meaning. Don't ya hate it when that happens?
suicidesnowman chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
This story's cool, but I'm so much of a CJ fan...*feels torn* Come on, they're way more compatible. I just can't see RJ...it'd never work, I say! But hey, it's your fic. If you have time, do a CJ.
Punk Quistis Trepe chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
yes! I want a sequel! it's very rare to see a slash on friends...i like.
Exintaris chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
I think it needs a sequel, if only to explain the motivation. You are sort of hinting that Ross has something for Joey - OK, but I think you should make it clearer, and come to that, let us in more on the attraction Joey feels for Ross. His heart's broken - but we hardly get an indication that he's secretly in love with Ross (weird but possible). If we're going to have relationship stuff, i think we need to get inside people's heads more, no matter what the relationship.