Reviews for Just a Wonder
abc chapter 1 . 10/22/2011
I'm watching a 'friends' re-run from 2000_ 'the one with the nap partners' is the's about ross and joey falling asleep 2gether on the couch and end up cuddling- later joey ends up saying it was the best nap he'd ever had- and gets ross to admit to it too (ross originally denied, but then fessed up). they end up napping 2gether again.
Hawk-sama chapter 1 . 1/12/2011
I just saw an heavy Ross/Joey episode and for the first time urged here searching for fanfic. In my opinion, the Ross/Joey relationship was very plausible, more than the Jory/Chandler one that is more a bromance or partnership.

I say, they have kissed, slept on a couch one on top of the other, and be so very gay together, haha, I love them. So, I guess that in my head when Ross was off with Rachel he and Joey kind of 'get at it' for a while, as a casual thing.

So, I liked your fic, and the angst D: Poor Joey.
Surrendered to Christ chapter 1 . 6/9/2006
Huh. That was different...never seen a JR slash piece before...not bad at all, though J/C will always be my favorite
Nevyn chapter 1 . 12/16/2003
hey! it wasn't joey's fault. mean ross. no wonder he doen't have any friends. i see that you wrote a sequal so i am off to read that and find out just what was going on in stupid ross' mind. *grr*
Sailor Miniji chapter 1 . 2/21/2003
I hardly ever watch friends, but I read your story anyway. And now I would like a sequel _ hehe

Ross seemed to have a thing for Joey as would be interesting to see that develop. What reasons he had to hide it even after that specific episode and such
samuraiheart chapter 1 . 8/22/2002
It was cool to see Joey uncertain for once about something involving love/romance/sex. I like your style and enjoyed reading this very much. I'd love to see more! Chants: Sequel! Sequel! Sequel!
Spicy Marmalade chapter 1 . 6/7/2002
You worry me.
CheezyPengwins chapter 1 . 6/4/2002're not gonna just end this here, are you? You can't do that to me! Please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, please, write another chapter. Please? Since I said please so many times, the word lost it's meaning. Don't ya hate it when that happens?
suicidesnowman chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
This story's cool, but I'm so much of a CJ fan...*feels torn* Come on, they're way more compatible. I just can't see'd never work, I say! But hey, it's your fic. If you have time, do a CJ.
Punk Quistis Trepe chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
yes! I want a sequel! it's very rare to see a slash on friends...i like.
Exintaris chapter 1 . 5/3/2002
I think it needs a sequel, if only to explain the motivation. You are sort of hinting that Ross has something for Joey - OK, but I think you should make it clearer, and come to that, let us in more on the attraction Joey feels for Ross. His heart's broken - but we hardly get an indication that he's secretly in love with Ross (weird but possible). If we're going to have relationship stuff, i think we need to get inside people's heads more, no matter what the relationship.