Reviews for Transformations Galore
Gaben chapter 1 . 2/5
Need I say more? need to make more chapters
A random person chapter 3 . 1/18
Dude MAKE MORE!'
Unkown chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Me:*Reads updated* Dec. 24, 2011! Holy you need to make a new story soon I mean how are going to keep up with the new pokemon? Also at this rate it would take years to make just 4 chapters! I understantd you working on Pure Chaos but soend some more time make new chapters for this!
Ryan chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Wow you are really good i hope for more btw i liked chapter "133" more
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I like your stories, you NEED to right more please. They are really good, and I wish you have morre soon because I liked the two that you have right now!
Orangekirbyyoshi chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
I love the story what's next.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Better hurry up and try to get some more done before 6th gen or you'll never be able to finish
EccentricChimera chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
This is a pretty good story! I love the idea of someone dying and immediately coming back as a Pokemon...it's different and interesting! I hope you can eventually continue this series.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
LOL! " that's right, this story will have around 650 chapters"

Chapters-3
Laughed so hard
mkez45634 chapter 3 . 10/20/2012
Do salamace with nig explosions and a duke oit battle between palkia and diaga
pikachucat chapter 3 . 8/23/2012
awesome story
TheOldRival chapter 3 . 8/17/2012
This is really good!
LomaArchAngel chapter 2 . 5/30/2012
I'm loving the idea, but I'm hoping to see more from this. To write transformation fics for that many Pokemon would be quite the feat. :P
Species Unknown chapter 3 . 4/28/2012
Again the not so scary creepypasta. are you going to do a mew one? or maybe Arceus (That would be funny) heck how 'bout male human turning into a latias *Starts laughing hysterically*
Species Unknown chapter 2 . 4/28/2012
that is kinda creepy you know. makes it seem more like a not VERY scary creepypasta