Reviews for Transformations Galore
how2101 chapter 3 . 8/30/2016
you doing any more stories? I'd like to see more.
redragongamer chapter 3 . 8/29/2016
2 pokemon down, over 700 to go. Good luck! *runs away*
Guest chapter 2 . 7/30/2016
sad :( is he still himself?
LucidAura42 chapter 1 . 6/14/2016
So…didn't get very far, huh? It was rather ambitious, anyway. Still, I can't help but wonder how you can say you dislike abandoned stories when you SEEM to have made a few yourself…
NYSTLSportsFan chapter 3 . 12/30/2014
Such an ambitious, yet really cool idea. It's sad to think this will never be finished. I quite enjoyed the parts you wrote. I would implore you to continue, but as it's been three full years since an update, that looks rather unlikely. A shame, really.

Sincerely,

NYSTLSportsFan
Aurorabeam Corporation chapter 1 . 4/19/2014
aww, the story abandoned already ? oh well.
Gaben chapter 1 . 2/5/2014
Need I say more? need to make more chapters
A random person chapter 3 . 1/18/2014
Dude MAKE MORE!'
Unkown chapter 1 . 9/17/2013
Me:*Reads updated* Dec. 24, 2011! Holy you need to make a new story soon I mean how are going to keep up with the new pokemon? Also at this rate it would take years to make just 4 chapters! I understantd you working on Pure Chaos but soend some more time make new chapters for this!
Ryan chapter 3 . 9/14/2013
Wow you are really good i hope for more btw i liked chapter "133" more
Guest chapter 3 . 6/24/2013
I like your stories, you NEED to right more please. They are really good, and I wish you have morre soon because I liked the two that you have right now!
Orangekirbyyoshi chapter 3 . 4/29/2013
I love the story what's next.
Guest chapter 1 . 3/19/2013
Better hurry up and try to get some more done before 6th gen or you'll never be able to finish
EccentricChimera chapter 3 . 2/14/2013
This is a pretty good story! I love the idea of someone dying and immediately coming back as a Pokemon...it's different and interesting! I hope you can eventually continue this series.
Guest chapter 1 . 1/25/2013
LOL! " that's right, this story will have around 650 chapters"

Chapters-3