Reviews for Right Time, Right Place Or Not
Guest chapter 1 . 1/19/2014
This was really good. I enjoyed it. I LOVE stories with RoboSam! Only one tiny nit-pick, Sam didn't sleep when he was soulless. Other than that I loved this, and was glad to see that Dean got the amulet back. I cried when he tossed it. I always wanted Sam to have gotten it out of the trash and then give it to Dean before he said 'yes' in Detroit. That would have been perfect. I love what you did here tho!
Beth chapter 1 . 3/16/2013
This was awesome!
ccase13 chapter 1 . 1/20/2012
This is a really great Christmas story. I love RoboSam after the real Santa Claus because he observed that Santa had supernatural knowledge. I like how Santa returned the amulet too. I know Dean wants it back and I figure Sam or Castiel or somebody should have saved it for him.
casammy chapter 1 . 1/3/2012
Now bobby is absent and give and sammy they have never had the opportunity of a navidad in family, that sadness U_U
CeCe Away chapter 1 . 12/21/2011
Awesome. Sam met Santa. Why not actually? They've met stranger supernatural entities.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
I don't know if iI'm the only one but I had a real soft spot for Soulless Sam.

He didn't act as he did because he was bad but because without his soul he didn't have a moral compass to direct him, and even in the episode where he was trying to kill Bobby, his affirmation that Dean didn't want HIM but was only interested in having his little brother back from the Cage, made me feel so sorry for him.

Anyway I loved your delightful Christmas story as I do all your stories:-)
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Well that was actually gut wrenching. I first I didn't want to read it because of Robo Sam but I thought I would give it a try. And I'm so glad I did. You wrote Robo Sam exactly how I envisioned him, ruthless, not necessarily mean or psycho (until he tried to kill Bobby)but just knowing to get things done no matter the consequences. Because in the show we did see flickers of emotion, not much but just glimpses at times. This was really heartwarming and hopeful for two boys that the world and heaven is against. Thanks so much.
kiwimoonelmo chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
A really nice the presents,especially Deans.A lovely
cappy712 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
That was a wonderful story. Thank you for sharing!
SupernaturallyEgocentric chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Good story.
Catsluver chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Nice story. Love to see Dean get the amulet back. Saving this one to reread at christmastime.
jo1966 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Brilliant
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Awesome holiday fluff!

LOVE the gifts from Santa! It's nice for the boys to meet a supernatural being that's NOT trying to kill them.

BTW, if you haven't heard about the Internet Censorship Bill, PLEASE check it out since it affects fanfiction authors directly.
Ginnylove9990 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Great Christmas. I hope you write more Christmas story before the season is pas. Have a Happy Thanksgiving. And A Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.