Reviews for The Stupidity of Camelot
waveringshadow chapter 170 . 8/27
I finally found my place! I think this chapter was so necessary, it fills in so many of the blanks in the plot line. :) Yay, Mordred! I've nearly caught up. :(
waveringshadow chapter 136 . 8/24
So... yeah. The tab I had this story in closed itself for some reason, so I've lost my place. All well. I watched the episode this scene is from the other day, and all I could think of is this. I think my sister just rolled her eyes when I started giggling. She's used to it. :) Anyway, just letting you know I found it very amusing.
ForIHaveTakenOverTheWorld chapter 20 . 8/18
You've scarred me for life...
Other than that, I love your stories :)
waveringshadow chapter 114 . 8/2
Well there's two different ways to mute Merlin...
I don't think I ever congratulated you on the bunny thing. Not only is it hilarious, but I love the Holy Grail reference. :D
On another note. .. they killed Peter Rabbit! Noooooooo! There goes my childhood.
Yukiko78 chapter 21 . 8/1
Scrubs and Merlin! Probably the bestiestiestiest crossover in the world (plus, I love this episode )!

Thank you so much!
waveringshadow chapter 106 . 7/31
Snigger snigger. I remember that episode. Loved the Narnia one too! 'Cause Narnia is awesome. :) I'm over halfway now! What am I gonna do when I finally catch up?
waveringshadow chapter 92 . 7/22
Oh gods, just the title of this chapter had me in hysterics. And chain mail thongs... hahaha. Took me a moment with that one because as an Australian, thongs mean flip-flops so I was like 'haha, wait that's just weird. Pause. Oh. Oh! OH! Bahahaha!' :'D
My-name-is-a-drug-legit chapter 16 . 7/12
Oh. My. God. This is absolutely hilarious! I love the fact that Arthur is so whipped, but I do feel bad for Gwen's bed...
waveringshadow chapter 46 . 7/11
Oh my gosh, YES. I just flipped out. Go Jethro! These are cute, and incredibly funny. I'm addicted. I was hoping Dr Who would come into it at some point. If there isn't one yet, you should have one where the Dr comes to bring Jethro back. :)
Starkid191 chapter 183 . 4/2
Damn. I forgot how funny this one was. Loved it.

I miss Atlantis :(
Starkid191 chapter 182 . 4/2
I'm so so sorry that this took me so long to read - but I loved it. Hilariously funny :)
theresa.tremblay.3 chapter 181 . 3/6
LOL, Horrible histories inspired I am guessing.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 74 . 2/8
If Gwen had turned instead of Morgana... Dear Lord, the thought terrifies me.
Seriously, Camelot would have fell in like, five minutes.
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 64 . 2/8
I laughed so hard i think i've convinced my neighbors i have a mental affliction and/or seizures.
:D
That-Flying-Breadstick-Wizard chapter 51 . 2/8
Basically, Torchwood comes to Camelot and JAck successfully ravishes everyone and then has annoying-charming-man-whore-bonding time with Gwaine.

...Okay.
(Imagining Uther's reaction... ("Hello, handsome." "...?!"))
1,704 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »