Reviews for Oblivious
Someone chapter 16 . 11/6
can you put like a warning in so i dont have to read the parts that are gross
Someone chapter 14 . 11/6
okay so i have a theory about harry, is he like under the imperious curse or is he like polyjuiced or something bc the way he acted was so not like him, probs wrong but oh well. IM SO CONFUSED BUT I LOVE THIS SO MUCH
someone chapter 11 . 11/6
I LOVE THIS! ITS SO GOOD AND CUTE AND AMAZING URGH
someone chapter 5 . 11/4
This is so good and i'm so excited to keep reading, and also i think there's a spelling mistake where the expelliarmus spell is cast :))
Wynterlace chapter 25 . 7/11
Cute story
Soon17 chapter 25 . 3/8
I really really love this story!
Hermione and Draco are both in character, and the plot is great too.
Kelsey441 chapter 24 . 5/23/2016
Huh. Maybe I was confused. Sorry about that.
Kelsey441 chapter 23 . 5/23/2016
The Carrows? I thought it was the Lestranges. Editing needed?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
God draco, get that fucking dick out of your ass you pretentious asshole
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Excuse me?! Are you fucking kidding me?! HERMIONE MADE HIS LIFE A LIVING HELL? Well FUUUCK YOU DRACO MALFOY. I don't hate muggles my ass.
SiriuslyPink chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
Her home or not she has no right to tell him to get rid of his elf. She has to realize that not everyone agrees with her side of the argument and not everyone is going to accommodate her. Especially if they have opposing views on the subject.
catslovesushi chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
Thank you for the story! I enjoyed it.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
How silly. The ferret Death Eater is now the one capturing his fellow Death Eaters. Your beloved Draco did not contribute little to the dark side. He contributed a lot when he allowed the other Death Eaters into Hogwarts through the vanishing cabinet in the ROR. Your fascination with the ferret is mind-boggling.
TheShiningStar chapter 25 . 9/18/2014
Wow! This story was fantastic!
TheShiningStar chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Wow! This story looks really interesting. I m so enjoying it!