Reviews for Oblivious
the fact that you wrote genes as jeans literally what the fuck
Kelsey441 chapter 24 . 5/23
Huh. Maybe I was confused. Sorry about that.
Kelsey441 chapter 23 . 5/23
The Carrows? I thought it was the Lestranges. Editing needed?
Guest chapter 3 . 7/22/2015
God draco, get that fucking dick out of your ass you pretentious asshole
Guest chapter 2 . 7/22/2015
Excuse me?! Are you fucking kidding me?! HERMIONE MADE HIS LIFE A LIVING HELL? Well FUUUCK YOU DRACO MALFOY. I don't hate muggles my ass.
SiriuslyPink chapter 3 . 2/13/2015
Her home or not she has no right to tell him to get rid of his elf. She has to realize that not everyone agrees with her side of the argument and not everyone is going to accommodate her. Especially if they have opposing views on the subject.
catslovesushi chapter 25 . 10/16/2014
Thank you for the story! I enjoyed it.
sanbeegoldiewhitey chapter 1 . 10/7/2014
How silly. The ferret Death Eater is now the one capturing his fellow Death Eaters. Your beloved Draco did not contribute little to the dark side. He contributed a lot when he allowed the other Death Eaters into Hogwarts through the vanishing cabinet in the ROR. Your fascination with the ferret is mind-boggling.
TheShiningStar chapter 25 . 9/18/2014
Wow! This story was fantastic!
TheShiningStar chapter 2 . 9/18/2014
Wow! This story looks really interesting. I m so enjoying it!
youmeagaintstheworld chapter 25 . 11/16/2013
this story left me with fuzzy feeling all over!love love love!thank you so much for writing it!
Joshypoo chapter 16 . 10/15/2013
Quitting this fanfiction because no one knows how to shut the fuck up in it. Draco goes and loses his temper every fucking time they go to the weasleys and its just bullshit and everyone acts like 5 year olds.
Asj Johnson chapter 25 . 8/24/2013
Heh. I like Draco deciding to wait quite awhile before telling Hermione about Ginny. Though, he’d probably have to know about the Weasley genes to know how long it would take. Some women don’t take long at all to give birth. From what I’ve heard, my mom wanted to finish watching a late TV movie before leaving for the hospital for me, and she didn’t even know when my brother was trying to come out - she just happened to be at the hospital for a check-up at the time and they told her. (kind of interesting in a way, since she was advised not to have kids because the doctors thought she’d have too many issues because of her health)
An interesting discussion about terrain... yeah... sure...
Heh. Ginny complaining about him not having red hair? Hasn’t she seen enough? Though... I suppose he would look a bit odd without it. But, does he have red-tinted brown hair? My hair has a slightly orange tint to it, at least near the ends where the sun hits most. Hmm... Harry’s mom had red hair, didn’t she? It should be pretty likely then, I would think. If they have three other kids, they might all have orange or red hair. Though, I’m not really sure how those genes work in comparison with brown and blond. Same with eye colors other than brown and blue. The genetic chart things that science teachers always had used didn’t show the in-between genes.
Heh. Right when I start to think, ‘aww, he isn’t going to [be adorably uncertain and nervously decide to] hold him’, the girls decide to force his hand.
The bet’s amusing. As well as Draco seeming to feel Ron would be a bad choice to leave the kid with.
Sounds like Hermione’s living in Malfoy Manor after all. Though, it’s still too bad no happy first impressions were written about.
Man, Hermione’s horrible to propose to. I hope Draco had let her know what she had ruined.
...apparently she thinks ‘we were in the shower together, and I told him I wanted to spend the rest of my life with him’ is the perfect proposal story...
Hmm... Stomach bug, Hermione? Sounds like this isn’t a new revelation for her if she’s been having stomach problems. Though... I suppose she might not have noticed at first, like with the brain bleeding thing.
It’s been three years Hermione; I think things could change in three years.
Hmm... Draco does have a point. A baby is kind of a big thing. And, I guess every major decision Draco’s going to make, Hermione will beat him to the punch.
Heh. Albus Potter is in Slytherin.
It looks like ‘I love you’s are common occurrences in the Malfoy family now, by how easily Scorpius says it.
Heh, is Draco telling his son to beat kids up?
Huh. Kind of interesting that both of Hermione’s kids have straight hair. Though, with my family, both my dad and mom have curly hair (so I’m not sure who I got it from - though, my dad’s is only curly at his neck), but my brother has straight hair (at least, it’s always looked straight to me). I couldn’t even brush or comb my hair until I was 9, when my step dad made me get it cut short (I’d struggled all through the rest of school trying to get it long enough to get rid of the bushiness after that).
It’s beginning to look like half of all conversations is comprised of the words ‘I love you’. Perhaps Draco has gone a little overboard with adding that phrase.
Hmm... why not Ravenclaw? Hermione was smart and her daughter is smart, but they end up in Griffindor instead. (though, perhaps I put too much emphasis on being smart. For them, perhaps braveness comes first)
Asj Johnson chapter 24 . 8/24/2013
I had started to think something might’ve been going on, when Hermione mentioned having a headache more than once. And, Draco feeling stupid about not realizing her headaches meant something serious doesn’t make sense if Hermione’s smart and she thought the same way (not that Draco would think it through, though). But, stress can really do a number on you, too. At least, about two years ago, I had decided to put a deadline on painting (and otherwise modifying) two rooms of a house by buying bedroom furniture as well as carpet to have ready/be delivered at a certain time. I tend to have headaches sometimes when I feel relieved, and the morning after I had roughly calculated how much was left to do, and realized that there was no way I couldn’t finish in time, I had a bad headache that lasted two days, a day where I had some odd issues when I’d stand up too quick, and then a couple months or so of minor, residual stuff. All of that, and the worst headache I’d ever had, and it ended up being nothing. :/ Though, I guess I’m glad it wasn’t anything serious.
Hey now, Draco, you almost said you loved her twice already, haven’t you? She didn’t let you say it, so don’t blame yourself.
Did Draco ever tell Harry and the Weasley’s about her waking up? It also seems that Ginny hasn’t had her baby within the fic. I kind of wondered if she would at any special time.
Asj Johnson chapter 23 . 8/24/2013
I donno, I thought the portrait seemed rather smart, myself. (Hermione thinking about the leader of the death eaters being a stupid portrait)
I think it’s probably a good thing Hermione hadn’t let it be known just how real her parents seemed. Instead of people believing her, they’d think she was crazy and maybe even lock her up or something. (I even got some records awhile ago from when I was 8 that state that I seemed to be actively psychotic because I had mentioned that there was one tree in my backyard that was shaped like a person. - And it does look like that, too. I try not to see shapes in the clouds, but when I was pretty young, I just couldn’t help but noticing a few things like that. ...thing is, when I drew some happy little pine trees, the evaluator wrote that they could picture them being shaped like sharp teeth in a mouth. Talk about the pot calling the steel kettle black.)
I like how the ending scene of this chapter highlights how things have changed between the beginning of the story and now.
Even Ron seems to have said something nice.
Your author’s note says you wrote this chapter quickly. But, it does have kind of a nice, slow feeling to it. The feeling of things winding down to ‘happily ever after’. Or at least the bottom scene does. The beginning scene might have been a little more tense, with them being a bit upset. Though, I guess the the point of the chapter was to relieve the tension like that, since the title is 'Tension'.