Reviews for Genies and Jinxes 2: Jafar's Back!
AvidMovieFan16 chapter 1 . 5/7
Although I'm not wild about The Return of Jafar, this is a great story I like it.
Geek Half-Blood chapter 12 . 3/12/2012
I half expected him to say that ‘I’m a real boy!’ Why didn’t they check for a pulse? Why don’t they ever do that in cartoons, then they know if the person is dead for sure. But I will admit I did cry a bit. Suddenly, I feel like watching Pinocchio.
LillithDemon chapter 13 . 12/19/2011
This was so cute! This was a great way to end the story, but I think you forgot to write in what Genie got for Rick during his travels.

As for the series, I agree with a lot of the suggestions, but maybe you could include some of the more Genie-centric episodes, because I find the moments between him and Rick just plain adorable! X3

You could do some the episodes like "Some Enchanted Genie" (Eden's debut episode), "Power to the Parrot" (the episode in which he gives Iago his powers for one day, with hilarious and somewhat disasterous results), "Genie Hunt" (the debut episode of the Mhuktar), and my personal fave, "Sneeze the Day" (the episode in which Genie gets sick with a cold, and hilarity ensues).
MG chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
I just got this idea! About the Alaric series. Came to me as I was thinking about Hercules and the Arabian nights. After the episodes and third movie and possibly Hercules, they should have other crossovers like Hercules. Of course, Rick will need to age a bit into his teens, but they still might work. One is a trip to Neverland, where Peter Pan is and childhood dreams come true. Alaric get there by some magical mishap, he meets the legendary kids of Neverland, and adventure issues (one where Aladdin fights Captain Hook, how cool would that be. And Mozenrath could be there! Where else would that balloon take him. BTW, you are planning of doing all the episodes with Mozenrath in it, right? And Mirage? I don’t know why, but I think of those two as the evilest of the villains in the series.). The other is meeting some royalties from Denmark, including a certain half mermaid princess. I reread Alaric’s profile and the part where it said ‘wants to be loved more than anything’ caught my eye and I was thinking of when he becomes either 13 or 14 and matures slightly, he meets Melody. They meet, hang out together, Melody helps him get over his fear of the water and teaches him to swim, talk about themselves, take a walk on the beach, fight a villain and a few minions, he takes her on a magic carpet ride, and then they kiss. A blooming of innocent young love. It’d be so cute. Then again, he could be matched up with someone else, someone who is not a brave, headstrong, half-mermaid princess from another country. Still, innocent love is just so adorable, and you certainly don’t see it much nowadays. Man, the endless possibilities are so much to take in; then again it’s your story/decision. Have fun with this.
JohnDeereGreen chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
I'm so glad everything went okay in the end! I love the episodes eye of the beholder, my fair Aladdin, forget me lots, all of the Sadira episodes, the secrect of dagger rock, poor Iago, a saultan worth his salt, adm two to tangle! Sorry I listed so many! I just really love Aladdin! :)
JjXx chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
I love the episode called eye of the beholder
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 13 . 12/17/2011
Great ending! The birthday idea was wonderful and spot-on. Not to mention the end itself was adorable.

And you already know my suggestions, so I'll just cut to the chase and say I'm eagerly waiting for those episodes. Will they all be one story, or a bunch of smaller stories?
JohnDeereGreen chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
You've done an excellent job with this story! One of my faves! Keep up the good work! :)

Mwuah

Xoxo
MysteryGirl chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
Are you planning, just out of curisaty, to do the Jason the wizard second story where hopefully he'll meet a spanky thief anytime soon or way later?
MG chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
I remember this one esipode where Hercules is in it. But it takes place after the third movie. It's called Hercules and the Arbian Nights. In that esipode, Jafar and Hades work together, and Jafar is crazier than usual in it. Made me laugh.
LillithDemon chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
OH THANK GOD! 8D

He's alive! *hallelujah chorus*
pokemonsora01 chapter 12 . 12/15/2011
Hi there, I've been reading this story a lot but I kept forgetting to write a review, anyway its a really amazing story, I can't wait for the next chapter.
Blackmoondragon1415 chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
Get ready for tears. Lots of tears.

That aside though, Jafar is one sick guy if he feels the need to slap kids around. That, or really insecure of his own abilities if he feels the need to exert his power by using it on those weaker than himself.

Still, great chapter!
JohnDeereGreen chapter 11 . 12/14/2011
OMG OMG OMG cliffhanger! Please update fast as you did last time? It really made my day! :) and also, before you rewrite the third movie, if you rewrite the third movie, will you do a few of the episodes with Alaric in it? I just LOVE him to pieces! He's adorable! Oh and speaking of Alaric I hope he's okay! Goodness! But it would also be okay if something happened to hurt him because it would shoe some of Aladdins brotherly love and that Al and Jas can get through anythingn :) fast update please!

Mwuah!