Reviews for Missing No Coda
Abigail Fredericks chapter 1 . 1/13/2013
I'm about to start crying right now. Oh my goodness I want to give the older Linkara a hug.

This was fantastic. I must share it with all my friends. Keep up the good work and I can't wait to see more AT4W stuff from you if you ever do it again.
Michelle the Editor chapter 1 . 1/14/2012
Wow. Just wow.

The wibbly-wobbly-timey-wimey situation is clever and fitting, and the different attempts at resolving Missingno are as well. The elderly Linkara is tragic, but really perfect, and I loved how you used Linkara's epic talk-down. Your technicals are spotless as well ("a peace of the world" was very clever), thank you!
Dark Patrician chapter 1 . 1/12/2012
This is an awesome story, one of the rare Atop the Fourth Wall stories that is actually readable and doesn't dissolve into stupidity. It's beautifully written feels like a genuine deleted scene from Linkara's story. Linkara was spot on and Old Linkara felt like the genuine Linkara in his darker moments. Bravo. I hope this particular muse strikes you again so we can get another story like this one.
RandomNumbers523156 chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
A TGWTG fic that is readable, that's something rare, I must compliment you for this story. Although I still didn't watch the Vyce arc, I watched the MissigNo, but I can picture something like his old self paying him a visit and this talk, that's something that could really happen in the series.
Des Shinta chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
you got to admit, for a moment there, a nerdy Minnesotan Comic reviewer did put himself up there with the greats.

And Nice Title, too.