Reviews for Misplaced Obsessions
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 9 . 10/14/2012
good chapter
LadyIce5 chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
Sarah is off to defend Malachi to Zacharais. Does she not remember what type of person he is and what a short temper he has? Bad thing are coming. Great story.
An Avid Reader Forever chapter 8 . 9/28/2012
love this story, cant wait to read more
Fer chapter 1 . 8/28/2012
I love the idea, seems like you know most about twilight. I like the twist in the story and cant wait to continue reading.
You've mad the already akward relationship between bella and charlie even more akward, congrats. XD
I dont see any mistakes in grammer or the twilight plot (besides the ones i believe you did on purpose to make your own twist [Its the original twilight plot]) but its all good. Keep writing. Its great.
whirlwinds of watercolours chapter 7 . 8/1/2012
This is one awesome story! No errors, as far as I could tell. Update!
E.V.I.T chapter 6 . 7/28/2012
SO I definitely like where you're taking this. And aside from a few spelling mistakes, your writing is pretty good at drawing me in. Especially since the plot is moving forward at a realistic pace and your portrayal of the characters is wonderful. I especially like Sarah and how you portrayed Angela.
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 6 . 7/25/2012
Love it.
Karebears1981 chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
Ok I'm confused lol. What is Zacharias? Is he good or evil? Please don't kill Charlie off. Also, please explain what Malachi and Sarah are. I'm confused on them too. Does Malachi have a girl friend or are they just friends? Is Bella Malachi's mate? Can't wait for the next chapter.
Ty-lexis11 chapter 5 . 7/3/2012
This was great love your work :)
Ty-lexis11 chapter 4 . 6/28/2012
This was great the cullen always getting imto to something no bella and edwatd romance
Ty-lexis11 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
This was a really great story as long as she doesn't end up with edward I like it I'm sick of edward and bella so cliche if ask me but all in all it was grest and funny
paulswolfgirl2355 chapter 3 . 6/11/2012
This is an Awesome update soon