Reviews for Hyakujitsu no Bara
Kid Darkness chapter 2 . 5/31/2012
Please update :) it's a nice story
slivershell chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Yay! A chapter. If you think your next chapter is going to be too short, then just leave if for a few days, come back to it, write more and then it'll be longer! Longer chapters makes me happy.

I would like to see more detail on the character's thought and feeling. Right now, you're just telling us the story. I would if you would show us the story.

Hope to see more of this I see great potenial in this!
KYA-KYA-KYA-KYA-KYA chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Ahaha, I can't wait to see how you'll change Hyakujitsu no Bara's original plot. On a side note, I think you'll have to be careful not to make Kuro-tan and Fai's characters too similar to the original characters of Maiden Rose. Kurogane should be fine, but Fai's character is pretty far from Taki since he's so smiley and playful whereas Taki is just...angsty. Just a pointer! (And that isn't actually my username per ce. I don't have an account so I just typed that in as a 'guest name' sort of thing, in excitement of seeing a TRC/ Maiden Rose fic. I don't know about you, but I find that the fandom for Hyakujitsu no Bara is waaaay too small.)
Iewees chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Lolol it's k:) looking forward to where the story stopped and where the deviation starts :D like your writing! It's very vivid :D as for the reply links, they dun work for me either :) I usually just go to the authors profile and click pm :D you can try if you wan;)

awaiting your next chap:D
Iewees chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Hehee it's k:D really looking forward to what's gonna happen after where the story stops and the deviation starts ;) like the way you write :D it's very vivid :D

as for the links, they dun work for me either. I just go the the user's profile and click pm:D you can try if you want :D

awaiting your next chapter! :)
slivershell chapter 1 . 11/27/2011
I love Maiden Rose! Of course there will be lemon... It wouldn't be based of the series if there wasn't any lemon. Lemon is a must! Also, I'm confused as to why Fai is the one speaking Japanese and why Kurogane, who is Japanese, doesn't understand him. I'm sure you'll explain it later though. I hope the others will appear, though I'm sure how they would fit... I should read it again. Anyway hope to read more of this.
Iewees chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
O.o. Nice mapping!

Totally looking forward to the next chapters! though it'll be nice if they're longer :D
KYA-KYA-KYA-KYA-KYA chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Ohohohohooo! Maiden Rose was a beautiful manga, glad to see it mixed with one of my favorite fandoms. However I think that while in Maiden Rose, Taki was Japanese while Klaus was the foreigner, you could reverse it in this fic so that Fai is not Japanese, and he brings in the foreign Japanese guy, Kurogane, in as his knight. If you know what I mean? Nevertheless, I can't wait to see what you'll do with this.
ergvdfbdcbv chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
wolf1380 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
really like it so far. thu i have not heard of Hyakujitsu no Bara. looking forward to more.
MidnightBebe104 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
*Sniffles* (wipes tear from eye) *sniff sniff* Tears of joy here people!

(Clears throat) Ahem...

I cannot even begin to explain how absolutely thrilled I am that you have decided to write this story. To say that I was simply excited would be an understatement. I absolutely adora Maiden Rose, it is actually one of my favorite yaois and I have seen like five times now. Lame? Perhaps. But I just love it so much! I was heart broken when it ended! And felt empty and and (runs over to a corner to sulk) *sigh* I'm just happy okay. No more I can say.

Now I very much enjoyed this chapter. Wonderfully written and just makes me jolly as hell because I know this is only chapter one and there many more to come! (let's make sure of that. Yes?)Yay! Because honestly I felt it needed many more episodes. I mean I have honestly only seen the ova, perhaps the manga (there is a manga right?) has more but I just haven't checked it out. So i'll be awaiting what little surprises you may have in stock.

P.s. Love that you included what he said in japanese. Just makes it that much better.

Now I shall be taking my leave and will be very anxiously awaiting Chappie 2. Don't make me wait too long! I'll be chewing on my pillow in anticipation and let me tell you I would very much like to keep my pillow on my bed where it belongs, not in my stomach.

*HUGS!*