Reviews for Australia
Savi chapter 17 . 7/25
THIS. IS. BLOODY. AMAZING.
Hannah chapter 45 . 7/19
I know this story has been finished for a few years now, so I don't know if you'll even see this, but I must say this is a fantastic story. You wrote the characters so believable and didn't try to make things all happily ever after, which is how life is. And the details you included really helped bring the story to life. A work
CoolColorOfPink chapter 45 . 7/16
Thank you so much. Absolutely loved this story, been looking for one that focuses on Ron and Herminone's relationship. You captured them perfectly.
Joey chapter 20 . 7/12
I totally agree i dont think all Slytherins would have run away I think a few would have stayed to fight, love the extra dimension to them as a group!
Joey chapter 18 . 7/12
I love how you're developing the characters it really feels true to who they are. Love Ron and Hermione !
Leesie Love chapter 1 . 7/8
Just found this Story! I've been on this site for a long time so I know that every review counts! I'll try to do every chapter but I can already tell I'll be clicking that next chapter button like lightning! Very excited indeed.
HayloHato chapter 45 . 6/29
Love the ending!
HayloHato chapter 24 . 6/29
I absolutely adore this story so much!
wow. this is a truly beautiful story, i love how well you showed ron and hermione's relationship progress and i loved hugo so much!
Fefe chapter 5 . 6/21
so sad
FanaticallyInLove chapter 1 . 6/19
Absolutely amazing, I cried my eyes out so many times! This story is so absolutely perfect it's definitely my new cannon. The incredible detail and how well you developed the characters and Hugo is absolutely one of my most favorite OC's I've ever read. Thank you for putting this wonderful creation in the world.
FanaticallyInLove chapter 37 . 6/19
This is so incredible and I fully intend on doing a full review when I'm done but I just nearly burst into happy tears reading the word Hugo that I just couldn't help but say so! 3 3 3
love it
elrosia chapter 45 . 5/10
I'm so happy you wrote this. I loved it. It was like reading a book but all about my two fav characters
Serena chapter 1 . 5/9
I had to fight back tears reading this. You are a very good writer and I will have to bookmark this because i don't have the time to read all of this right now, but I look forward to it.
2,429 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »