Reviews for Australia
Deanna Durben chapter 45 . 11/23
This is the truest description of a relationship I’ve ever read. Thank you
you're an awesome writer
this was unimaginably brilliant
I first read this story as it came out, and I return to it every so often. Still as extremely moving as the first time. Hope you are well and know your writing makes a great impact!
aveledosocialmedia chapter 37 . 7/19
That last name, you really got me with the feels...
Wonderful.
Best Romione Fanfiction ever
Milk Chocolate Frog chapter 45 . 12/13/2021
Thank you for writing this monumental story. I had enjoyed so much binge reading it last year, and I enjoyed so much re-reading it at a slower pace this month. Who knows? Maybe I'll read it yet again one day.

I don't even know where to start to properly address everything that makes this story so unique and mind-blowing. The writing, the characterization, the sexiness, the tenderness, the tears, the laughters, the journey across the world, the emotional journey... Reading this story is, simply put, a whole journey in itself.

If I had to address one complaint, it would be how sad it is to finish on the note that Ron and Hermione may see each other much less from now on, or that Hermione isn't okay yet, or that Hermione's parents may never adjust. That's why I'm so happy that you wrote "Reunited" and "Dear Hermione", so we can confirm with our own eyes that, yes, things are really going to be alright for all of them. And also "Hugo", so we can confirm that, yes, Ron and Hermione really are going to see him again. Because your story makes us care for all those characters so, so much.

Thank you again!

"He'd be whole again one day, he knew. He could see a life with Hermione as vividly as he'd ever seen anything in his life before, but he'd never be the same. And he was okay with that.

He didn't want to be the same."
Milk Chocolate Frog chapter 44 . 12/13/2021
"It was why he was so confused about where home was. They were each other's home now, Hermione and him."
Milk Chocolate Frog chapter 43 . 12/13/2021
"He made everything so simple. He didn't live in his head or think about things. He just lived. It's what made Ron trust him so instinctively. It's why he ordered another round of drinks and found himself telling Hugo all about Fred. He made an effort to censor the magical parts. Mostly he talked about Fred and what a pain in the arse he'd been for most of Ron's life. He talked about how much Hugo would have liked him and they did what Ron hadn't been able to do seventeen days ago. They raised their glasses and drank a toast to Fred."
Milk Chocolate Frog chapter 42 . 12/13/2021
Favorite part: the entire thing. No, really. This is one of my favourite chapters in this entire story, if not my number one favourite.

If I really have to chose a specific part, though... that would be the last scene, from the moment when Hermione invites Ron to join her all the way down to the end. After all, this is only one of the most well-written, beautiful, sexy, rewarding, and meaningful love scene that I've ever had the pleasure to read.

And if I reaaaally have to narrow it down even more... that would be the very last line, as I feel like it holds so much more meaning than at first glance:

"She was free. And he just watched as she trew her head back and let go of everything."
Milk Chocolate Frog chapter 41 . 12/13/2021
"Ron smiled at the sight. She had a plan. Her brain was working. She was back."

(And I'll add a special 'meta joke' mention for this one: "They'd shared enough dangereous adventures the last seven years to fill several books.")
Milk Chocolate Frog chapter 40 . 12/13/2021
I don't think I have ever seen another piece of written media address sex (especially first time sex) in a way that felt so straightforward and devoid of any sugar coating, and yet so endearing and inspiring at the same time.

Of course they would struggle with it - if sex was so easy that two complete newcomers could get it right on their first tries, that would be a known fact. Of course it's underwhelming when you've waited for something for so long and it turns out different from how everyone else makes it out to be - and you can tell yourself that it's okay because you've read on the matter, but it's one thing to read it and another to experience it. And then there's the fact that, ideally, they should have waited a bit longer, until she was relieved of the stress to find her parents and they had both stopped hiding from their traumas - but things don't always happen in an ideal way.

And yet, despite the fact that they're not perfect, they still want each other. They don't give up on anything - the same way that they've never given up on themselves no matter how many obstacles they've faced for seven years - and they keep fighting for the hope of what they could become, even if right now, fighting means trusting themselves, being patient when things don't immediately work out, and talking. Especially talking. They just needed to remember how often they had messed up by bottling things up in the past years, and how often openness had helped them sort things out in the past weeks. :)

Once again, it was very difficult to pick one favourite quote, but I've went for this one:

" "You feel good." She reached between the seats then so she could rest her hand atop his. "And it was...a lot and it...wasn't perfect, but when you first..." She kept her hand on his, but he saw colour rise in her cheeks as she averted her eyes before saying more. "When I fell you...inside me..." She appeared to need a moment to compose herself after speaking such frank words. "It's like you're a part of me and it's...it's..."

"Yeah?"

"I...I..." she stammered for words, but none came out. It was the first time in his life he'd truly known Hermione Granger to be at an utter loss for words.

"Yeah?"

"Yeah." She continued to rub his hand, her face pressed against the seatback as she smiled reassuringly to him. It had been a lot. It had been messy and different and everything she had said it was, there was no denying that. But it had also apparently rendered her unable to speak. "
Milk Chocolate Frog chapter 39 . 12/13/2021
"He'd known he was good at fucking things up, but this was supposed to be easy. Who screwed up sex this badly? He reckoned nobody was this miserable at it."

How I wish I could lay a hand on Ron's shoulder then and assure him that, no, sex is not something super easy that everyone and their grandmother is effortlessly good at except for him. That it's completely natural that they would be at a loss of what to do when neither of them had previous experience or a solid sex-ed groundwork. That even people who do have previous experience and sex-ed still struggle with it sometimes.

And, yeah, it's Ron and Hermione, so of course they are going to be stubborn and insecure and overthink it. But it's Ron and Hermione, so of course they'll come out alright in the end. :)

" "It was you and me." Her smile grew broader and she looked so gorgeous when she did that Ron was able to smile, too. Of course it wouldn't be perfect. It was him and Hermione and nothing ever was. "
Milk Chocolate Frog chapter 38 . 12/12/2021
"Ron looked up at the thousands of stars that glimmered in the inky darkness and recalled the night she was referencing. It had been early in the Horcrux hunt, before they'd gotten too hopeless and the locket had affected any of them too much. Harry had stolen two cans of soup for dinner and they'd eaten them atop a hill below a beautiful blanket of stars. Glancing over at her, Ron smiled at the memory. Tonight certainly put it to shame. This was indeed the clearest night sky he'd ever seen."
2,608 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »