Reviews for Australia
Type your review here...n I say... fuck your ginger loving to hell along with your
Bubbles chapter 45 . 1/25
One of the best stories I have ever read. Congratulations!
RiTa-MD chapter 45 . 1/23
Ok so... I found your story a few days before my finals, and I'm so blaming you if I don't pass :).
It's really amazing, I had a great time reading it.
Thank you !
ABakersTrilogyHas4Books chapter 45 . 1/18
I loved this story! Loved Hugo, loved how you wrote it all.
Bluerain22 chapter 45 . 1/14
Brilliant story! Love Ron and Hermione! Thank you so much for sharing!
Just'iine chapter 45 . 1/4
Hello :-)
Will first I have to say that I loved your writing, I'm french and I understand all of it.

Your story was amazing, all wasn't well.. I mean Ron acting this Way toward his family, the "failed" sex, etc.. But that's what made it realistic, it felt right !

I loved them and OMG I loved Hugo! I hope you choose that name vue they named their son "Hugo", what means they named him after him. I felt bad for him. I hope he find a great job and build a family (je deserves it). And I hope he kept in touch with the Grangers ans Ron ..

Thanks for this amazing fanfiction. I read it in 3 days and enjoyed every moments of it
Mako-clb chapter 24 . 1/3
I'm just totally in love with this story, and I wish I had found it sooner.
spryte112 chapter 45 . 1/2
great story.
Mako-clb chapter 12 . 1/1
This story is just so amazing.
Vento-del-Sud chapter 45 . 12/29/2015
It's a most wonderful HP story I've read in English (I'm Russian speaking) - involving and genuine, with the right match of drama and humour, with detailed characterisation and insight into human nature. It's the best from the point of view of Ron \ Hermione relations (my favourite couple), it's full of magic, it creates the feeling of presence in the described places, and its canon. Its geography is amazing. The love scenes are touching and sweet. It's so long - and still not long enough.
I felt plunged into it for a few days, ingoring the job and reality. I can imagine how much effort was put into it by the author, but it was certainly worth it, so I'll say спасибо and recommend it to all my friends who love HP and read fanfics in English.
You are awesome. You can write and draw blood. You suspence is intolerable, and I was just happy that the story had been complete before I started reading it. Rays of goodness from Belarus:)
Krystal chapter 45 . 12/28/2015
Amazing still hoping for a sequel
Krystal chapter 30 . 12/27/2015
Great work again brilliant end
Krystal chapter 28 . 12/27/2015
Sorry it'd taken me so long to reveiw I love your story and I've read it twice before you are really good at capturing ron and Hermione's emotions I almost feel like I'm reading another HP book• Only critsisim is a few typos in the past few chapters but great work hoping for a sequel soon x
Mako-clb chapter 5 . 12/23/2015
Okay, I don't know how I didn't find this fic sooner. It's awesome so far.
ILOVEHERMIONE chapter 35 . 12/21/2015