Reviews for Australia
MockingjayA chapter 27 . 1/11
About halfway through your incredible story. Just wanted to say thank you for writing this. A couple of chapters ago, in your notes, you mentioned unkind reviews. I can’t imagine who would complain about completely free, beautifully written fiction that makes this beloved fandom live on. Their loss.
elleisforlovee chapter 1 . 1/10
I’m surprised it’s letting me post a review because I could have sworn I left you one when you first posted this. Anyway! Life has been garbage lately and after doing a re-read of the series and a marathon of the movies I’ve decided HP is the only thing to keep me sane lately so here I am. I seriously adore this story so thanks for helping me escape a little bit! xx
roseweasley394 chapter 45 . 1/9
hands down the most incredible fic i've ever read. thank you.
delta01 chapter 45 . 1/5
Absolutely friggin' amazing. I am reading such a good story after a long long time!
LISAG257 chapter 45 . 12/27/2017
Great writing! My absolute favorite! I was captivated and totally immersed in the story.
KourtneyKhaos chapter 45 . 12/26/2017
This was amazing!
KH55 chapter 45 . 12/21/2017
I read this awhile ago on AO3 and just finished rereading it. Loved it more this time! Glad that you’re continuing with Reunited and Dear Hermione. Will there be a Dear Ron too?
Zoe chapter 1 . 12/4/2017
bloody amazing! can't wait to read more!
xDrizzle chapter 45 . 10/27/2017
Hi,
I just read the whole story, I discover it a month ago or less, I wasn't really into fanfics from a while but when I came back I found very little of R/Hr in spanish. I am from south america so forgive me if I didn't make the review that you deserve. This story is amazing, I really think you make it fine with the canon, just missed it in a few things. You make me think a lot about when Ron and Hermione would 'do it'. I gotta say that you made your view of the first time really real, and it fit well with the story you were writing. I could see them doing all the stuff that you said, I really do!
Thanks for your story. Best wishes.
Isabel Kemp chapter 45 . 10/22/2017
Can you pleaseee write a sequel to this? I just love it so much and I want to read about the marriage between ron and hermione and harry and ginny 3 it would be a dream come true if u did 3 THANK YOU SO MUCH FOR THIS STORY IT'S THE BEST I HAVE EVER READ
Guest chapter 45 . 10/19/2017
Amazing, thank you.
Kim chapter 45 . 10/15/2017
Love, love, love! This was what I needed to give closure to the series. I sobbed twice while reading this and got teary many more times. You balanced the innocence and excitement of first love perfectly with feelings of mourning, guilt, pain, fear and resolve. I can't wait to read it again. Thank you for a wonderful story!
Kim chapter 24 . 10/7/2017
Your writing is fantastic, sweet, beautiful and real. I love it and you've made me cry so many times, sobbing cry. Keep doing what you're doing. It's fantastic!
Guest chapter 20 . 10/6/2017
I love your theory on Slytherins! Why would they allow that house at Hogwarts if everyone in it is bad?
romionefluffer chapter 26 . 9/11/2017
Despite Hermione have equal fault that Ron in more of their rows, the bickering in Krum's house is completly Ron's fault and think might apologise first. Maybe Hermione is also jealous but at least she put up with it
2,450 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »