Reviews for Australia
LilyJean630 chapter 1 . 10/1
This was incredible! You are such a talented writer! I love the story and all the twists and turns it took!
This was a really amazing story. I don't think I've ever read one quite this real before and I really enjoyed the ride. I wish you had more stories, I love your style of writing.
hotaikurabu chapter 45 . 9/11
Great development of the of the best I read.
Georgiegirl11 chapter 13 . 9/3
Just found this story and have been reading it non stop. Absolutely loved Charlie's character in this chapter, I was hoping there would be more of him coming up. All the characters are perfectly written and a natural extension to the books. Can't wait to read the rest of the story.
Che chapter 45 . 8/15
Thank you for all the years and hardwork you put into this story. It almost felt liie as the characters faced their own demons and started to heal, that I could too

This is a tremendous story. I appreciated every word of it
moonstonefelicis chapter 1 . 8/15
Best Romione fanfic ever
Morpheus-ofDreams chapter 20 . 8/10
I actually like that you put some Slytherins as the good guys. I myself have been sorted into Slytherin and I hate the fact that everybody thinks that theyre all evil. Regulus Black was a Slytherin. So was Andromeda Tonks. She married a Muggle Born and raised a half werewolf. Slughorn was also a Slytherin
Obviously not all Slytherins are evil just as not all Gryffindors are heroes.
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 45 . 7/25
Wow, that was intense! I have very few words to describe what this story made me feel, but I will tell you that it is excellent, your depictions of the characters are amazing and so realistic, like the queen herself!

I want to thank you for taking the time to write this story, it is simply magnificent and a truly great addition to the harry potter fanfics on this site! I loved how you called him Hugo, because as we know they have a child named Hugo so it highlights what a significant person he was for them! I was hoping to see them actually name the child Hugo in the epilogue (obviously way into the future) but never mind! ;) Plus I think ending with Ron finally visiting Fred's grave was beautiful, as it really shows how much he has grown as a character and how he can face the terrible things that have happened to him.
loverloverlover chapter 45 . 7/22
This is an absolutely amazing story. I say this to a lot of writers and I feel as if it's lost its meaning somehow, but yours honestly breaks the barrier. It's easily one of the best stories I've ever read and the FIRST Romione story I've ever read on this site. Even though I've been on this site for like... a really long time, Romione hasn't been on the top of the list for my OTP's.

Anyway, your story. The way you've developed their relationship is spot on. It's exactly as I see it because I feel both of them would be insanely shy and hesitant before it just literally smacks them in the face that it's what they want. Plus all your sex scenes aren't written like the other stories I've read and it really is a nice change. It takes a while for people to get in their grove and they have to power through the fumbling hands and awkward conversations. I feel like it's a right of passage for your first time.

Finally the fact that you named their companion for the road 'Hugo' made me tear up a bit as I read it. I don't know if I was in a funk or something, but it was really moving and put a background behind the reason they wanted to name their son Hugo.

I would totally recommend this story to anyone who asked and would definitely re-read it if the time came. Keep writing because you're really good at it and could easily publish your own works if you so please. Stay safe! :)
dormiralabelleetoiles chapter 28 . 7/14
I am loving this story so far! I want to applaud you for the level of detail you go to to make this story as realistic as possible (you know what I mean...) You are incredibly creative and did a lot of research for this, at least in my opinion! And on top of that, your writing is incredibly engaging and you write Ron in a way so real and true to his character to the point I want to scream at him at his stupidity... because that's how he acts sometimes haha! But I can never ever stop loving romione, and this story is one of the reasons for that!
ElizabethAQB chapter 4 . 7/6
after some an amazing chapter, this reminder... I'll never get over Snape's death, but Fred's is still worse. this fic is amazing, it feels like I'm still reading the book!
ElizabethAQB chapter 3 . 7/6
Harry's the best, isn't he? you managed to capture his sarcasm quite well! and I can't find words to describe this chapter... it's just perfect
ElizabethAQB chapter 2 . 7/6
I can't dislike Snape after reading chapter 33, and I was so happy to see that Harry had forgiven him too! But one think intrigued me in this chapter though: is Ron going to use the stone?
ElizabethAQB chapter 1 . 7/6
I've just finish reading DH, so this scenario fits perfectly! I was searching for a good Ron/Hermione fanfic and someone pointed me this one, I'm anxious to read it all!
jo-zabby chapter 45 . 6/30
I don't think that words can describe just how amazing and flawless this story is. You've captured them perfectly... Ron, Hermione, Harry, Ginny... and I got so attached to Hugo I don't think I can even breathe! This story made me laugh, cry, and everything in between! You are a WONDERFUL writer and the story you've written is one of the best I've ever read. Frankly, it's quite a lot better than any of the novels I read! I wish I had words strong enough to convey how fantastic this story was.
2,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »