Reviews for Australia
I can see why this story is so widely recommended! I feel like this is a good view of the post-battle world. Most stories in this time period act as if Harry's the only one with trauma and I like how you portray Ron's. I think Molly's behavior is fitting and hope to see more of Harry, Ginny, Hermione, and George as they pick up the pieces.
exactly brought tears to my eyes. such a beautiful story
This was totally amazing. So much love to you for taking the time to do this. Its almost perfect!
timesofday chapter 3 . 11/14
Harry is the best XD love him
nice fanfic man! read al the chapters! have you got any more fanfics i can read?
Mariagoner chapter 8 . 10/30
Ah Ron. That was such a sweet scene and I'm just sad I know it's about to be interrupted by more sadness!
Mariagoner chapter 7 . 10/30
What a powerful sense of nostalgia and sadness you conjured up in this chapter. Just beautiful work!
Mariagoner chapter 6 . 10/30
Ron's love for Hermione is so damn adorable. Too bad his mother is so intent on cock-blocking him!
Mariagoner chapter 5 . 10/30
That depiction of how Hermione soothed him so powerfully with her hand on his leg... amazing.
Mariagoner chapter 4 . 10/30
Way to kill the damn mood, Kreacher!
Mariagoner chapter 3 . 10/30
What a tender and delicate scene of Ron and Hermione together at last, asleep in each other's arms. So beautiful!
Has a Rubber Soul chapter 36 . 10/16
I was surprised to see that they would be going to Brisbane, which is where I live! I can picture the exact place with most places you describe. I still can't imagine Ron and Hermione walking through South Bank or the Mall though haha.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 27 . 10/6
I'm surprised they liken sapsoon to Apparation and not Floo travel, which it seems at least cosmetically more similar to.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 21 . 10/6
Wooh! Plot! Not that the rest of the story hasn't been good, and that sort of slow-burn romance and day-by-day life is exactly what I read a lot of fanfiction for, but it's nice to have some action.
Prince Pondincherry chapter 19 . 10/6
I love the line about Muggles being afraid of dentists. It was a necessary moment of hilarity.
2,361 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »