Reviews for Australia
ali chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
fantastic chapter! get it girl

please update
LillyMay77 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Great chapter! I'm really enjoying your story; looking forward go the next chapter!
astridweasley chapter 1 . 12/11/2011
Wow this could eeriely be canon! I can't wait for more!
hermioneweasley chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
I LOVE THIS STORY AND I LOVE YOU. KEEP WRITING!
youcandoit chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
I don't know what took me so long to review, but this really is quiet brilliant. I love how there is no gaps, you could begin this right after deathly hallows and not notice, while most skip to at least after Fred's keep at it, it is so genuine and thorough. And the way you write Harry/ Ron makes me smile, a R/HR fic can't exist without their best friend :)

Looking forward to the development of R/HR relationship.
CeeCee69 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
Beautiful! Seriously can't wait to read more. Well written chapter! :D
GingerPygmy99 chapter 4 . 12/11/2011
"That was incredible how you took that carving knife to Yaxley's knee! I thought you were going to cut his whole leg off!" Hermione's smile turned into a slightly horrified frown at Ron's enthusiasm for the violent attack, but she turned her attention back to Kreacher.

LOLOLOL can imagine hermiones face just dropping LOL

aww poor kreacher :'( there are many dead :(

please continue i can see this being a brilliant story as they go to australia !
HeRonLove chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
That was a brilliant chapter. I love the new funny Harry and the sensitive Ron. I am glad that Harry put Ron's fears to rest about Hermione's feeling toward him and his toward her. I am happy that Kreacher survived the battle. I am anxious for the next chapter. I hope Ron goes with Hermione to get her parents back. update soon

*kisses*

Crystal
bridgetvictoire chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
Yes! So glad to see an update!

Very nice interaction between Ron and Harry here. I think the characterizations are spot on. Having Kreacher come in and sort of rain on their parade was really effective; as a reader, I was smiling right along with Harry, Ron, and Hermione, but then when Kreacher brought up the dead so suddenly, I felt like I was walking down the stairs and missed a step or something!

Hoping to see more soon! :)
Alix chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
A beautiful story, and the writing style is superb. I love the relationship between Harry and Ron. Everything sounds to me as a very believable continuation of the book. It sounds definitely like canon.
thesecondshelf chapter 4 . 12/10/2011
This story is wonderfully balanced. You manage to slide back and forth between the relationships between the characters and the aftermath of war brilliantly.

I love Ron's suspicion that dying somehow changed Harry's view of the world, and I love that Harry is bold enough to talk to Ron about Hermione. Ron's observation that Harry sounds like someone he looks up to- someone older and wiser than his best friend- is really touching.

This is probably my favorite line of the entire chapter: "The words made sense when Harry said them, but somehow when they entered Ron's head they got all mixed up." You seem to capture the entirety of Ron's insecurities about his relationship with Hermione in that one phrase. He knows what has been building between them for years isn't one-sided, but he still can't quite believe it. Lovely!

-tss
veritaserumkills chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
You write Harry brilliantly! I love that conversation between him and Ron, and the end just...tears...aww...
Eltanin Rose chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
I absolutely adore the pace you're taking with the story. Not too rushed, not to slow, with just the right amount of sentiment. Your story may be about the romance between Ron and Hermione but its also about recovering from war, the last bit of this chapter being proof enough of that. I really do love your story. The realistic simplicity of it all only makes me look forward to what's in store next. You're a great writer, and I can't wait to read more. Great chapter.
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
Sweet chapter. I can definitely understand Ron's thoughts about the resurrection stone and insecurities over Hermione. I'm glad they moved forward with talking about Ginny and Hermione.

It's sad that Kreacher had to bring them back to reality.
Weak4Weasley chapter 4 . 12/9/2011
I really enjoyed the bit with Harry and Ron. Thanks for that.
2,601 | « Prev Page 1 .. 161 168 169 170 171 172 173 .. Last Next »