Reviews for Emma's Past
R1U2 chapter 4 . 5/9/2012
Love this story! Maybe write how she got in jail an maybe Henry's dad skipping time is okay if your stuck
yorkie999777000 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
you can have Emma get adopted. I like your story. And then you can show her life while she's adopted.
Notsureyet18 chapter 4 . 4/14/2012
I am so happy you decided to write about Emma's past! I have a story about her past to! If you want, we could trade some ideas! So far, your story is moving along nicely!
Blue Luver5000 chapter 4 . 4/13/2012
HELLO I WILL HELP YOU WHEN WILL YOU GET IT THOUGH YOUR THICK SKULL! I am happy to give you ideas and you can use them all you want! How about having emma meat up with a new girl at the orphanege? Or she runs away from it! Update sooooooon!
Blue Luver5000 chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
I know you love me cause I am your sister. Hehehehe! Please update soon I will help you with your ideas please update or I will for you. HEHEHEHE! I am on a sugar high I just ate a GIANT MARSHMALLOW! Yummy! Lalalalalala I love marshmallows lalalalala marshmallows! Hehehehehehehe lovr ya. 3 Kattattak
celticank chapter 3 . 1/15/2012
Update soon!
Blue Luver5000 chapter 2 . 1/11/2012
Preash preash preash update I wanna noder chapter ash please update or I will get you you know I will. PREASH UPSDATE! 3 Kattattak
squirtlee16 chapter 2 . 12/13/2011
I like it! :) I feel bad for Emma
Mois chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Good story, i liked. And happy birthday; congratulations

From your Brazilian friend.

Ana Mois
unbrokensaviorwithperfecthair chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
This is really good. I'm intruiged by Emma's past, so I'm interested to see your take on it. I hope you update soon. :)
Sara chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Promising premise. Needs a lot more fleshing out but this is just a prologue so I assume ( & hope) that's coming very shortly. Good job so far, though. Confidence comes w/practice. Just keep practicing. :)