Reviews for Problem Children
Guest chapter 1 . 12/3/2014
This is really good please do continue I love it!
nannily chapter 1 . 6/22/2014
Do you plan on updating? This was really cute!
FantasyFreak475 chapter 1 . 2/10/2014
Really cute story, I think you portrayed little Sherlock quite well. Please update!
Sass Trek chapter 1 . 7/27/2013
That was really good! Please update soon! Unfortunately I am not familiar with the British school system but it didn't sound off so maybe that's good?
fukuyama chapter 1 . 5/5/2013
Oh no... you never updated. I guess, it's safe to assume you never will...? My voice sounds really grave right now, just so you know. I love all your ideas, because they are so different, but this is probably my favourite.
Little Sherlock with his farther's dressing grown... just awww. "I'm feeling diagonally today", hell yes!

Would you like to suggest any bribing material that might coerce you into writing again? ;)
MerlinPsych chapter 1 . 4/19/2013
Cute! I'd like to see more!
Sky-Angel14 chapter 1 . 4/11/2013
Awesome story! I would love to have more like this!
lockdownwatz chapter 1 . 3/9/2013
Aw this was so cute! I would love to read more!
Guest chapter 1 . 2/2/2013
you were right btw :) well done
VampChick76 chapter 1 . 12/30/2012
Love it!

looooooooord chapter 1 . 12/16/2012
Cuteness overload love is given to you can Irene come in at some point I love you
Mari92 chapter 1 . 11/27/2012
This is probably the first fic I have come across that actually is a well written kidSherlock and about Martha Hudson of all characters... Though, I must say I simply love Martha this way.
Annette chapter 1 . 9/8/2012
I think I love kid!Sherlock now. This was brilliant. Mrs Hudson as a teenage babysitter for Sherlock and Mycroft is brilliant. Please continue this series! I would love seeing everyone else as a child, especially since you have their personalities ensconced in tiny child bodies.
Ceobhran chapter 1 . 5/27/2012
Very entertaining!
Sunshine Through The Storm chapter 1 . 5/12/2012
This was brilliant! I don't think I could handle Sherlock at that age, but I don't really like little kids so it doesn't mean much.

""Emergency," Mycroft says. "Matter of national security, must go!"" - I love how Anthea and the others are all together in a little club :) Mycroft really likes claiming "national security" as an excuse for stuff. As for the other two, Elizabeth and Phil? Are they actually the Elizabeth and Phillip I'm thinking, or just names because you couldn't think of others?

My one thing about this story is that Britpick you asked for. We have years here, but it's not Third Year it's Year Three. Also we go to university after our A Level exams (which we take after compulsary education) so Mycroft would be in Year 13, not 11.

Hope that helps :) Fantastic read.

Erin xx