Reviews for Like This
Fantabulous!
madnessdownunder2 chapter 1 . 9/9/2013
Oh really!
Post U Later chapter 1 . 2/20/2013
Okay That Was Hot. Like SUPER HOT! I Loved It! Great Job!
psychlover23 chapter 1 . 11/26/2011
love it! you should do the role-play one too that would be a really good one great job!
not dead yet chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
loved it!
Dreamer22 chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
3 well done
alix33 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
"I was just watching "Jet Lag" and the scene with Holly Snow and Gibbs," - I LOVE the two episodes with Holly Snow in it! I watch them after I have watched the ones with M. Allison Hart in, to get the bad taste out of my mouth. And I am probably totally weird and twisted for even thinking this, but I hope Gibbs had sex with or more than just kissed Holly Snow rather than that he had sex with or more than just kissed M. Allison Hart in the bits of the show that they never show on screen and which are sort of implied or taken as having happened in the meantime between episodes.

"He's seen the way his lover fingered their collarbone, every now and again disappearing and coming back buttoning their collar closed." - Their collarbone? Possessive Gibbs is totally getting me hot, there, to totally misquote Abby Sciuto from a much earlier season.
hotflower901 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
No bruising the Timmy. Gibbs needs to remember not to leave marks on the Timmy. Not that Timmy seemed to mind. Smirk
MarineLvr84 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh i think i found a new addiction
Jaguarsolaris chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
i'm enjoying your tim/jethro stories! i'm looking foward to your future stories also!
tikkoki chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
The way you write these 2 just kills me! Rough sex isn't really a kink of mine, but when it's Gibbs going at McGee like this and McGee wanting it just as much? GUH.
crazylove1980 chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
completely jaw-dropping imagery! well done!
Gottahavemyncis chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Yeah, it does explain that smirk, that's for sure! :D
Lidil chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Damn.

Hot damn.

I just watched that episode, too.

You are too clever by half, my friend.

And I thank all the ghods for that.