Reviews for Bobby
Lunar-Sol-42 chapter 1 . 12/2/2011
This was wonderfully written.

I refuse to believe that Bobby is dead - Even after 'Death's Door'. In a show where the main characters can repeatedly die and not have a soul for half of a season, I'm not going to believe that Bobby is gone until they actually say it.

emodragon (from the great state of denial)
Padua Burke chapter 1 . 11/23/2011
I have to say, this piece you've written is a real gem amongst fanfics! I've been watching Supernatural ever since the Season 1 days, and this fic here encompasses the character of Bobby oh so well. You were spot on about who he is as a person when you had Karen say "Bobby Singer, you're full of grace, y'know that?" I love that you focused on his love for his wife as well; very few fics do that. The line that won me over for you're fic however was when little Sam said: "De, we keep him?"

I could see Bobby falling in love with those two little boys! Continue to write! I would love to see more character-centered pieces like this focusing on the other members of Team Free Will!
SeulWolfe chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
if Bobby dies.. I will not be happy!

this brings it all into a perfect tie in to the story...
Beckydaspatz chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
This killed me. Whatever broken pieces of heart I had left after the end of 7x09 this just shattered them. What a fitting tribute and story to Bobby Singer, and the live about chubby Sammy asking if they can keep him brought real honest to God tears to my eyes, fantastic, GREAT JOB!

P.s. If they kill Bobby, I will riot, seriously.
Moydra chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I love it! Great character exploration on Bobby! I sure hope this isn't the end for him! Thank you!
The Lilac Elf of Lothlorien chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
You know, if anything could stop me from watching Supernatural, I think it would be killing off Bobby.

After all the boys have been through and after that scare early this season, I'm with Dean If Bobby kicks it, I'm done.
zekeschance chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Well, this brought the tears. What a lovely and fitting tribute to our Uncle Bobby. Hopefully, fingers crossed and everything, that he won't be gone. I just can't imagine the boys not having Bobby to go to. Last night about killed me. Thank you for writing this. It means a lot.
anon chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Yeah I'm pretty terrified myself. Tonight's episode was basically a foreshadowing to a farewell. Bobby dies, Dean goes off the deep end into full on addiction. See ya in 2 months. They'd do it too. At this point I think they're immune to the fan's pain, might even delight in it.
Giacinta chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
Loved your story, it was waiting to be told.

Everything has it's place in the Supernatural world and maybe Bobby was destined for the job of looking after the two very special Winchester boys from way back; to be their surrogate father and advisor when John went to his own fate.

Yes, it's love at first sight for those two kids and how could it be otherwise seeing it's love at first sight even as adults.

Thanks for the story :-)
pandora jazz chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
What a wonderful description of Bobby.

I believe that after Karen died he never did let anyone in until Dean and Sam. 'so he let those two little grubs into his heart, first people he'd let in since Karen.'

Though the last line is sad, I love how you wrote your story and then the abrupt ending, 'And then the bullet pierced his head.'

It is a shock, but I think that is how we all felt at the end of tonight's episode.

Thanks for sharing your story with us.

I enjoyed reading it.
Georgia chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
BEAUTIFUL! It made me tear up at the end. "De, we keep him?" Yes Sammy we're gonna keep Bobby around...HOPEFULLY! *Sighs.* I think I'm scarred for life. *Sighs again.*
lex chapter 1 . 11/18/2011
This was very well written and I enjoyed it. There were only a few grammar things such as when he close his eyes i think should be closed. I watched the supernatural episode today as well and I hope they don't kill bobby!