Reviews for Reap What You Sow
Evening Dew chapter 3 . 2/12
I am sorry I hope your feeling better now
panther73110 chapter 3 . 9/26/2014
Just found your story again and hope you are getting better.
Izzy-dragon-rider chapter 2 . 3/2/2014
Jace/Pyro would be good I think. I mean, come on, he just burnt down his house. It's gotta be a sign!
geetac chapter 2 . 12/8/2013
I like the chapter
Immortal Sailor Cosmos chapter 3 . 11/7/2013
Just found your story, I'm undecided at this time about it. It's been almost a year since your note, so hopefully your recovery is very far along & going well. & maybe You'll get to an update in the next year or so. I hope your arm heals wonderfully.
DIAlecHotty chapter 2 . 8/14/2013
Jace/wolverine . Update soon!
Saphieralynn chapter 3 . 7/26/2013
I hope you a doing better and that things are going well just wanted to say hi and to send my best wishes and to let you know I will be waiting for an update on your stories when your able to for I really like were your going with this story. But I hope you are doing better your health is more important.
Chinran chapter 2 . 5/16/2013
Wanda
GoldThesteral22095 chapter 3 . 4/20/2013
rock on! keep walkin forwad one step at the time, and before you know it you are alredy at he end. just take it one day at he time.
ToshimiOkami chapter 3 . 3/10/2013
I really hope you get beter soon! (For your sake and not that of the story)
Guest chapter 3 . 1/28/2013
For a pairing what about Jace/Gambit
Red Jeanie chapter 3 . 1/26/2013
get better soon
Brother Sergeant Aeron chapter 1 . 1/16/2013
Slash? I'm out.

But you had my attention with the description, I wish you luck with writing.
One of the Colorless chapter 3 . 12/28/2012
Oh my goodness, that's terrible! I'm not going to say that I hope to get better soon because recovering from such a thing will be a difficult process but I'm sure you will recover in time. Feel better!
pocketnurse chapter 3 . 12/26/2012
Sounds painful! I hope you get better soon! Make sure you finagle all the sympathy you can put of this ;)
57 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »