Reviews for When Ice Burns
Freakish Nature chapter 2 . 4/13/2012
Wow...I'm guessing you won't update. But I'm clinging to the hope that you will suddenly start typing after getting struck by an inspiration of lightning two seconds after you read this review. -_-' Probably not very likely, but I just REALLY want you to update because I REALLY love this fanfic.
Shining Peridot Moon chapter 2 . 6/14/2007
Plz continue, is it me or has te SessKiky people stopped writing (execptions: 2)

But good ficceh anyway, I hope you'll update ASAP
foulmouthedangel chapter 2 . 3/21/2005
Wow, that was really good! A bit confusing at times, but still great!
Setine chapter 2 . 1/10/2005
3 I'd love for you to continue. :D
Cerulean San chapter 2 . 12/16/2004
THAT WAS AWESOME! I'm a HUGE Kikyou fan and I absolutely love, love, LOVE SesshoumaruXKikyou, they belong with each other, so betrayed and isolated by everyone else. I hate Kagome so much! ARGH! DIE KAGOME, DIE! Anyhoo, updatey fasty lest I feast on thy bra-aa-ains!
love-chan chapter 2 . 10/19/2004
I have been inspired to write my own Kikyo and Sesshoumaru fic! Arigatou! Anyway, so far so good, I like your style of writing. Plus the characters are being kept in... character, so that's an added bonus! Update soon Kylara-chan!
Eshtarte iris chapter 2 . 8/5/2004
very cool. wonderfully written. and dude, u got a pretty big vocabulary.

ahem...ok, i'm going to take a wild guess and say that you're not going to continue writing the story? cuz u haven't updated since like...2002. or maybe the reason why you haven't updated is because you can't...is there any chance that you're dead? who killed u? i got an idea, how about you let your soul possess somebody (so you could then type)and continue writing the story? good idea eh? cuz i don't want nothing stand in the way of me and a good story.

i'm too head-strong, so jusst deal with it.
zennou-sakusha chapter 2 . 3/17/2004
O_O This ficcy's OLD! So well written, but IT NEEDS TO BE UPDATED! Come on, writer, start doing your job and WRITE!
Jeni chapter 2 . 2/4/2004
You seriously have to update! It better not be abandoned. _~
Seigan chapter 2 . 2/2/2004
This story is still great, even if it's the third or fourth time I've done it. It's been, I don't know maybe six months to a year since you last updated... and not new chapter since. We're waiting but still there's nothing...
Shimizu Hitomi chapter 2 . 1/16/2004
I have nothing to say: this fic is too damn brilliant. I love your characterization of Kikyou... it's perfect, and it makes her so much more human. I hate it when people bash her and write her into a fucking bitch or something.
I swear, this fic is too damn brilliant.
WHich means, basically: UPDATE SOON GODDAMNIT! _
kisakino ookami chapter 2 . 11/22/2003
great job. beautiful story so far. update soon!
Sadistic Shadow chapter 2 . 9/27/2003
Nearly a year of no updates...Please don't tell me this wonderful treasure of gem has been abandonned...?
Sadistic Shadow chapter 1 . 9/27/2003
Absolutely beautiful, dear. Stunning character portrayals, fantastic word choice, and damn near perfect mechanics. I wish my Sessh/Kik fic(s) were anywhere near this good. Le sigh.
Jazz7 chapter 2 . 7/14/2003
This was great I can't wait for you to update!
50 | Page 1 2 3 .. Last Next »