Reviews for King Of The Gods: Ruler Of The Sky
Cpn.J.Harkness chapter 1 . 8/14/2013
Awesome! Can't wait!
Kiraintheheart chapter 2 . 6/14/2013
I'm sorry for your arm :(
ALLCYONE chapter 2 . 3/28/2013
I hope your arm gets better. It's always awful when anyone gets in a car crash even if it the person who is injured is at fault. Get well soon!
James chapter 1 . 3/24/2013
The Di Angelo's are children of hades, and Hephaestus does have half blood children, whilst hestia doesn't have children In General as she is also a virgin goddess. Also Zeus has one half blood child we know of Thalia grace, Athena does have children but is still a virgin goddess as she has never had intercourse with the fathers of her children Annabeth is one such case I am merely pointing this out as these are known points of the Percy Jackson universe so confused me a bit there. Other than that it seems like this could be a interesting read.
Mad about the Boro chapter 2 . 12/28/2012
Hope you get better soon
Mad about the Boro chapter 1 . 12/28/2012
Annabeth Chase is Athena's daughter
Lila chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
I'm sorry that this has happened to you, but unfortunately it did. So I hope you have a nice recovery. All the luck to you and thank you for informing us of your delayment of your story. Have a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
CJ Snow chapter 1 . 12/21/2012
I tought Hestia was a virgin goddess?
Janelly Slytherin chapter 2 . 12/21/2012
Hope you get better!
GEDOMAZO10TAILS chapter 1 . 10/28/2012
Thalia and Jason as children of Dionysus? The hell? The timeline is a little skewed as well, but that seems to be a theme in your stories, so... Anyway, interesting take, can't wait for more
D-man23 chapter 2 . 5/19/2012
While the premise of the story seems good I would like to point out a fact about Athenas half-blood children. In the Percy Jackson Universe Athena can conceive children by joining her mind with her lovers. This means they are literally 'brain children'. So she is still in essence a virgin-goddess.
Hopeful Artimas chapter 2 . 3/27/2012
Hey I like the story and would just like to suggest that in the Percy Jackson books Rick Riordan said that Athena's half-blood children were born from her head like Athena was born from Zeus'
exaigon chapter 1 . 12/3/2011
I'm quite curious. This seems as if it will be a good story. But I have some questions...

Will this story focus on the gods? Or on the half-bloods?

If Zeus was reborn as Harry, shouldn't that be more elaborated on?

I wonder do wonder how you changing the parents of the half-blood children will affect the plot in general...

Oh well. Please keep writing because it seems like a good idea!
god of all chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
Great chapter and story so far please continue this story soon.
fox-yana chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
i like your story its really good! i have one question thought i thought hera was zeus's wife?