Reviews for Life had Other Plans
Guest chapter 8 . 6/23/2014
Bella should have to live with her choices forever, that would be justice
Guest chapter 5 . 6/23/2014
Bella made her choice. But I always thought something like this her regretting being changed so young was inevitable. Not that tripe Meyer's tried to serve. Nobody throws themselves into an abusive controlling creepy relationship, gives up a happy, fulfilling life as well as evryone they ever cared about and just has a perfect forever. Then again Bella was a clueless, self centered, selfish loon whe didnt give a shit about anyone but herself.
Sunphire chapter 25 . 5/29/2014
How is this story so sad but so god forsakenly happy all at the same time? I didn know that was possible. Lol this was really cute no matter the sad parts. :-)

Keep Writing!

So sweet!
notashamedtobe chapter 25 . 12/27/2013
Very sweet little ending
PastOneonta chapter 24 . 9/28/2013
I enjoyed this so much. It was different and nothing like any other Jake and Bella story and it worked. Her vampire blood lust at the beginning was pretty intense. His loneliness for a century was just so sad. It seemed as though he waited for her even though he knew she was a vamp. The legends and his Dad's notes were brilliant features to the story. I'm glad she didn't kill Sarah who was only a love struck teenager. Thanks for the epilogue too, glad to see them fully living and about to be married.
CarlieCullenBlack chapter 24 . 5/29/2013
Very original story idea, I loved it. Thanks for sharing
snow eopard chapter 24 . 4/20/2013
what an amazing story i love how you put in a weird twist it is truly awesome
Guest chapter 17 . 12/20/2012
It's intents and purposes. Not intensive purposes. That was actually effing hilarious.
Girl Next Door 92 chapter 24 . 11/3/2012
What a wonderful story. Would you believe that I imagined it going down this way too? I imagined Bella turning into a vampire and realizing she loved Jake, and somehow, miraculously changing back to human. Kudos to you for your awesome writing and creativity:)
Girl Next Door 92 chapter 9 . 11/3/2012