Reviews for Nightmare: a Tale of Love, Beauty, and Dreams
Lady Frozen Rose chapter 8 . 1/9/2012
this is really good, interesting too. Neo-Queen Serenity should have access to her Eternal Sailor Moon form, her strongest form before eventually becoming Sailor Cosmos. all of that is from the manga, but that's where the story of Sailor Moon is much better explained, there's also that the Golden Crystal is Endymion's Star Seed, it's similar to how the Silver Crystal is for Serenity.

anyways, this story truly is very well written and i look forward to the next chapter, hope you can update soon
it's-an-Alice-thing chapter 7 . 1/7/2012
OMG MUST READ MORE! can't wait for an update! awesome job btw
Haruka Minamino chapter 6 . 12/18/2011
Hi! It looks like you need to tighten the action. We know there is a threat to Helios' safety, but somehow as a reader I don't really "feel" the gravity of the threat. The analysing done by the characters is great but it would be even better to have the villainous actions (not the villain/s per se) pop up here and there, as a constant reminder of the threat. I am guessing this may be the reason why the reviews, while all very positive, seem quite few.

That said I do like this story, and I hope you continue it as it has a great deal of potential. :D
Rhika chapter 5 . 12/5/2011
Wonderful chapter as always! I love the way you write. Please update as soon as you're able. The suspense is already killing me!
Neverforget101 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I really like it :)

Please continue it
Rhika chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
This is really good. Please update soon :3
Luna-P27 chapter 2 . 11/22/2011
por favor continua, es una bonita historia, me gusta
rainediamond chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
What an interesting beginning.
23 | « Prev Page 1 2