Reviews for Gift of the Dead
hlisa chapter 1 . 2/3/2012
OMG that was amazing and ... I dont have words to describe this fantastic story... please, please, please, continue...
newdayz chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Very Very Good!
Josam chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Glad to read a new story! As you know I really enjoy how you write Cuddy and House's relation. Every time I'm reading one of your fic, I want House to be more... open and friendly with Rachel, and I was happy to read that she told him about what upset her. In the end, telling Cuddy was breaking Rach trust. But he didn't really had a choice. He had it but... If he didn't tell Cuddy, he would have a new kind of relation with the child, he would have become someone she can trust. And apparently he's not ready for that. I wish he was but... it's House...

I hope you're gonna continue your other stories, I enjoy reading it! And I also hope House will more bound with Cuddy's daughter. See you!
HuddyGirl chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
HOTTEST HUDDY SEX MOMENTS EVER.
Alex chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Your story encompasses those two flawed people in the most painfully accurate way and does serve to make me love them even more. Bravo to you. It's a stunning piece of work.
Abby chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Very good story I love long stories very much.
dmarchl chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
What a nice long story..thank you. It was so in character for House and Cuddy. It was also good to get a background on how the death of Marina had affected Rachel and the household. Thanks for providing so much drama and humor in this story. I look forward to you continuing with GoS as well.
EllieShelly chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Amazing as always! I love seeing glimpses into the wider GofS universe.

Speaking of that, I might just die without a GofS update, so PLEASE have it up soon!
xxClouds chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Another fantastic story from you. I always enjoy that in your Gift-verse stories you include more and more little hints/references to the one-time-sex-ended-in-stitches event, but we still don't know the whole of it (next prequel story, perhaps? :p). Of course, the sex was very hot in this story, and I always enjoy the insane amount of thinking House puts into every little action and the way he sees things. Poor House for having to deal with Rachel, and poor Rachel for being uncooperative lol. I also hope this new story means another chap of Gift of Screws is on the way. As always, excellent work!
newsession chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Beautiful work. Thanks.
Akemi1582 chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
lolz, Hocus Pocus, that was cute xDDD I liked that side of House caring for Rachel (even if he was doing it for Cuddy) xD also. HOT. very. loved it
JLCH chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Loved it!

Jess
mlittlebird chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Oh, the ending was really sad, left me, and I would think House himself, very depressed with nothing good to look forward to.

Despite beeing sad I must admit the sex was incredibly hot!
red blood chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
in gift of cthulhu house was nicer to rachel and even in this new prequel he was concerned to her so it was odd that they don't like each other in gift of screws. and in the end of this story we now know why rachel hates house, and it make sense why she doesn't trust him. i guess this prequel is important back story of the house-rachel relationship.

there was a lot of funny moments in this fic that had me in hysterics. it's a pure black comedy, actually all of your house-rachel moments in gift of screws chapters made me feel like i'm watching an indie film. their relationship is the most unique since they don't like each other and when house does something nice unintentionally like when he let rachel's head lean on his stomach while she was sleeping in the cart, it was the most endearing moment which makes my heart melt.

as much i love this, i hope you update gift of screws. i really missed it and i'm having withdrawal syndrome from it.
IHeartHouseCuddy chapter 1 . 11/19/2011