Reviews for PDA
Liz213Mast chapter 15 . 6/12/2006
I like this story and I wish that you would have continued it.
Crispy chapter 15 . 9/3/2004
Please continue this story...it's awesome! I like how you presented things from Chloe and Lex's point of view at first, so I was completely on their side...and then in your last chapter you showed us what's been happening from Gabe's perspective (and revealed some more details about Lex's actions towards him) that made me sympathize with Gabe as well. :) I really hope you'll update again... please?
campbti chapter 15 . 7/21/2004
I was just rereading this story, and it was just as enjoyable as the first time. I hope you continue. I would love to see how you move their relationship forward and how they interact with the town. Love Mr. Kents paranoia, he is so like that. I can see Gabe freaking out, but I would like to see he and chloe reconcile. Hope you are still interested in this story, i think others are. Great work!
autumngold chapter 15 . 4/15/2004
Oh no, things are starting to look bad! Lex is faking reports, and Gabe is talking to lawyers! I hope all of this doesn't break up Lex and Chloe! Thanks for the update to your story!
lanae chapter 15 . 4/12/2004
Great story, and I love your chapter titles, so creative and funny... The plot is great, and everything between Lex and Chloe, I love them together in the house, Can't wait for another update... ))
lirr chapter 15 . 4/10/2004
great story! please continue writing
scifichick774 chapter 15 . 4/10/2004
I wish I could feel sorry for Gabe, I really do. But unfortunately the most I can do is understand a little where he's coming from. He didn't mean for things to get so out of hand and everybody makes mistakes. At the same time though - he should have known better for at least part of that. A lot of it could be cleared up if Lex allowed Chloe and Gabe to talk, but considering the fact that Lex wants Chloe to stay with him, that's probably not going to happen anytime soon.
Glad you're working on this one again, but we all understand how real life gets, so even though I'll say 'more soon please', don't take that as pressure to get the next chapter out. :)
Lisa chapter 15 . 4/9/2004
Well, I was thinking that Gabe was a real jerk for abandoning Chloe and not even going to see her in the hospital. I'm glad to know that he came to his senses right away and still loves her. I hope that Lex, Chloe, and Gabe can talk and work everything out without having to resort to a lawsuit. I also thought it was funny how Jonathan and Martha were so worried about Lex and Chloe teaming up when it had nothing to do with them. I hope you continue to update!
autumngold chapter 14 . 3/18/2004
I really wish you hadn't stopped writing this story, it's so cute! Poor Lex and Chloe, everything and everybody seems to be against them having a relationship! I love how they balance each other out! Please write another chapter!
THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS THIS STINKS chapter 1 . 12/11/2003
THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS! THIS STINKS!
Val chapter 14 . 11/15/2003
Loved it so far!

I want updates!
Shanthi chapter 5 . 10/29/2003
This is horrid. This chapter, in particular. You were WAY off with the Lex voice, and I hope, if it stays this bad, that you never write again. Absolutely rancid.