Reviews for 5 O' Clock
neidr91 chapter 1 . 2/22
SasuHina is such a hot and steamy couple you definitely did them justice!
princessLUNA chapter 1 . 10/12/2013
Ahhhhhhhhhhhhhh! Kawaii-ne!

I really really really like sasuhina! thank u for tis fan fic! :))))
Mistress Hinata chapter 1 . 6/8/2013
This is a very nice story.
HiN4-cH4n chapter 1 . 3/18/2013
Me likes ;D Hahaha very steamy and lemony. With the right touch of honey to sweeten things up a bit :D
Nimiko chapter 1 . 10/22/2012
I loved it Great job write more please!
kandita chapter 1 . 8/17/2012
Very sexy
Fenris Jin chapter 1 . 4/16/2012
I think going home to a frustrated fiancee when you're still energized would be better than waiting for her at your office at 5am.. just imagine the miles that they could cover.. XD
Nerd4ever243 chapter 1 . 12/17/2011
Not too bad lol XD

It was good thoguh I'd thikn it would be better if you would add more plot to it. YOur spelling and grammer aint to bad either. Hope you continue it!
Solace in the Chaos chapter 1 . 12/5/2011
hehe.
AvengerStrife chapter 1 . 11/30/2011
SasuHina... one of my faves. Not awkward, just plain hot!
Ninja-on-the-run chapter 1 . 11/22/2011
-gapes at laptop screen- :O

This is amazing. You picked my favorite song! :D Nicely done. I tried to go over two days without reading lemons... I flailed. XD This is not awkward at all. Coincedantly, the song was playing in the background. I like this because it's not as explicit as other lemons i've read. And this has love, as in the emotion in it, unlike other lemons where it's pure smut. Nicely done. I salute you. :)
harley944 chapter 1 . 11/21/2011
nice
Sammy Winchesthair chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
-Perverted giggle- I bet Kakashi-sempai would LOVE to read this. :3 I don't think the lemon sounded awkward, the exact opposite! Great one-shot. :3

-NerdyGamer
Musahotshot chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
I like, i like! Absolutely HOT!
butterflyV chapter 1 . 11/19/2011
Its OK, I'm wondering why they're in a "modern setting" and not in the ninja world? I was struggling to visualise them as ninjas as I read this though.