Reviews for The Keepsake
Jesstew chapter 20 . 3/7
Nice story, although it felt like the Cullens were completely useless in this story. Alice's visions were for a unknown reason useless too.
hmacko01 chapter 20 . 2/9
This was seriously one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Thank you for taking the time to do so.
Influenza? LA GASP! Not the ...flu! LOL
Why try to make is sound so bad? Most humans get the flu at least once a year!
the lemon in 14 was pretty bad...the writing was a bit all over the place so you couldn't actually picture it.
agoogoo chapter 17 . 12/22/2017
for all the talk, this chapter and Bella's reaction surprises me
thunnababy chapter 4 . 12/21/2017
Edward seems to be holding back his feelings for her. It's like he wants more yet he holds back.
thunnababy chapter 1 . 12/20/2017
Wow, that was totally unexpected. Great first chapter, completely pulls me in and head to the next. :)
thunnababy chapter 3 . 12/19/2017
I think I detect a little crack in his shell. I hope so anyway. You've given me the desire to check out The Chimes CD, sounds lovely!
thunnababy chapter 2 . 12/19/2017
I really love the way you are weaving this story into a totally new concept in the Twi Fic real,.
Connachtpa chapter 8 . 11/22/2017
I had to re-read this after our short conversation on twitter. You definitely have to do a vampward, all lonely and isolated in that lighthouse!

I love this story. I love how you’ve shown them both growing and given them everything Stephenie did and more in a completely believable way. Well, believable for a story about vampires.
ChristyWIX chapter 20 . 11/12/2017
That was a wee tiny time jump. What a shock to have Bella run into Renee in her town. Eek! Even her vampire brain just couldn't catch up to think of what to say and do. Renee figured it out o quickly too! Yikes. I did like that Charlie learned of it and drove right up there to see for himself that she was okay. She gets to keep both of her parents and that is wonderful. Loved meeting Alex and all his cuteness. I do wonder how the family took to learning that Bella could have a baby? That wasn’t mentioned. I imagine Rosalie was thrilled to learn of it. I like that they are all still so happy and the whole family is there together. That Kim got better and that Jared and her were still together, even against the natural born enemy part. I like that Beth and Jake come often and that Alex can play with Nicholas. You’ve given a really good ending to a wonderful tale. Thank you for sharing your imagination with us here. xo ~Christy
ChristyWIX chapter 19 . 11/12/2017
I know shenreally shouldn’t have gone alone to Denali but, I really liked that she did. I was very happy that Edward did finally get her text and was there with her. Running along with her bus to make sure if anything happened he’d be there immediately. I was also very glad he told her that she shouldn’t have come alone up to Denali, lol. They reconnected on those two nights and three days together. They needed to. I’m happy he made it back home for New Year after all. I liked that they got the house. I can see Bella working with Esme to design the house exactly the way they will want their home to be. I am sad there is only one chapter left, with so very much story left to tell. Remodeling the home, their wedding, their honeymoon, their pregnancy, their child, their happiness after all those things happen. You won’t have all of that in the next chapter. Is there a sequel? Eek!
ChristyWIX chapter 18 . 11/12/2017
That was a long time to have them apart from one another, when they’ve finally made it back to one another. I didn’t quite understand why the separation was needed. I do get that you wanted her to see the reality of what she was choosing. Since Victoria was killed off before Bella could see Bree in all her newborn glory, as it happened in THE books, that this had to be implemented. It was just strange, I suppose. Both Edward and Bella know they can’t live without the other person, so it was a given that she’d still choose his life so she can be with him. I guess I’m just confused as to what I was meant to understand here. *scratches head*
ChristyWIX chapter 17 . 11/11/2017
I have a feeling that Bella just got pregnant. That was one passionate sex scene they had. It was so much more than they’d had before. He’d gone so far as to bite himself, it was that much more. That six month pregnancy will only have her mother and father believing she was pregnant and that was why they had the speedy wedding. That is if they have the wedding now. Poor Kim. I’m glad that Jake and the wolf pack have put aside their differences and sought out the Cullen’s. Specifically Edward. I’m happy that he immediately thought of Jasper to go along with him. Both of their gifts will help Kim out. I’m also glad that Alice is coming to stay with Bella right now. Maybe Esme will pop in as well.
ChristyWIX chapter 16 . 11/11/2017
Wow, she was so very sick. Scared the living crap,out of Edward too. Bringing all those memories up for him, had to have increased that fear ten fold. It’s very good that Carlisle is a doctor. Always good but, especially good when you have a human in the family. I’ve happily gone the childfree way in my life sooooo, I was hoping they’d choose not to. However, I do love children (just didn’t want them for myself) so I can see the appeal for them. Especially Edward. I do hope that them being half vampire/half human that it means they can change the child to full vampire when/if the child is fully grown and wants it. Otherwise, how will they live with the excruciating pain of their child dying down the road? As they will out live their child. I’m not sure they are thinking that far ahead. I hope they do before they make that decision. My grandmother out lived my father and it nearly killed her. I’ve seen that pain first hand. Yikes!
5,471 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »