Reviews for The Keepsake
Jenniferdevonsimon chapter 20 . 6/28
I love love love this story you did a fantastic job and ready to read all your stories...

Wonderful epilogue
asdghjkl12345 chapter 20 . 6/25
You developed the characters so well. I think maybe I love your version more. I love stories with vampire elements. Thank you for sharing this!
mspstar97 chapter 20 . 6/13
That was beautiful. I'd gotten so used to Twilight fics being AH/AU, and while this was AU, I really appreciated what you did in keeping the supernatural elements in this. I loved how you depicted the characters and am so glad you developed them and had them show so much growth. I root for this couple far more than the one in the original stories. Thank you for writing this fantastic piece.
jmarsh chapter 7 . 5/9
"how did you get this?" ! I'm shook
jk chapter 5 . 4/27
he was gonna FUCK kate? just like that huh? I'm super surprised that kate would do that to her sister...I hope Tanya ripped her apart and burned the pieces...you don't move in on a guy your sisters had a thing for for years...fucking skanks! all of them!
jk chapter 2 . 4/27
this seems very backwards...Edward leaves and then forgets bella...and now bella has to make all the effort? um no thanks.
Superpotterwholockiscool chapter 20 . 4/23
*long shrill squeal* I adore this fanfic I adore you I adore every word you've written. This is the kind of thing you didn't know you wanted - needed - until you have it. Thank you. I read Twilight when I was 11 and if this was it, I think I would have been blown away by the story. And inspired to write things as grandiose as this one. (I was inspired anyway and write from time to time but yeah.) This is great and you can bet I'm following you on Twitter and reading everything you've ever written and will ever write. Also I adore the interrupting cow joke. Thank you for making me laugh and cry.
Superpotterwholockiscool chapter 11 . 4/22
Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha ha. If only they'd had the safe sex-talk before going at it, the pregnancy and Renesme could have been prevented. This makes me laugh so hard. I adore this fanfic and I adore you.
shannon30033 chapter 2 . 4/16
I love the premise of this story. I can' t wait to dig in, thanks!
irelandk chapter 20 . 4/12
:-)
celajwhitney chapter 20 . 3/28
this has to be the best e/b story i have read in years! no volturi, no rampaging victoria, and no extra characters who didn't add anything to the story. so thank you so much for the wonderful read.
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 3/28
it looks like edward has grown in the last few days. yes he ran away, but he did come back this time. good for him.
ldassau84 chapter 5 . 3/21
But could ca to
AllTheWayIntoTwilight chapter 20 . 3/18
Oh my goodness, I loved this story! I absolutely love how you changed the characters for the better because of their circumstances. I could go on and on about this story. Thank you for this amazing work!
Love it!