Reviews for The Keepsake
Absolutely love your take on the story. Your writing is incredible. I love how they both matured and grew not only together but as individuals. Love it so much!
You have made these 2 annoying. Just changed everything about the book and made it seem like it was something it was not and you are trying to make it into what you think it should have been but in the process you've made them annoying as fuck.
whilewewereyetsinners chapter 4 . 9/18
You know, it doesn’t matter how many times I read this, or even that I know it’s coming, when he says “Birthday” and she says “Gone” I cry every time. Even though she’s doing reasonably well he left such damage in his wake, and you capture it so well in just one word.
sarae32 chapter 20 . 9/13
Wow! All I can say is thank you. Some stories you never can feel a completion with but yours was perfect! You took me on a whole new journey that I didn’t want to end, but there is a wonderful peace now thanks to this one. Wonderfully written and I love where you took us on this journey.
How very lovely that you are making the Edward he was before, not a great person. That's what is being implied. It's so lovely.
Kageyjay chapter 20 . 7/31
Very interesting changes. It makes a platform that ultimately gets them to a better place: they both grow up, and Bella makes more informed choices, making her a better vampire. The baby is a nice touch. I've always liked Edward using Masen as his last name. I've always thought that Bella should have become Bella Masen Cullen. I'm glad they made their new family the Masen clan.
Twilighted Nimi chapter 20 . 7/17
Loved the story! Thankyou so much for sharing it :-)
Just, the best Edward. The best. The character arc you’ve given him is so much more rewarding than the original series. They’re evolution from young infatuation to complex adult love is a joy to read and something the source material could have benefited greatly from. Well done.
Kemq chapter 20 . 6/28
Great story.
Jesstew chapter 20 . 3/7
Nice story, although it felt like the Cullens were completely useless in this story. Alice's visions were for a unknown reason useless too.
hmacko01 chapter 20 . 2/9
This was seriously one of the best fanfics I have ever read. Thank you for taking the time to do so.
Influenza? LA GASP! Not the ...flu! LOL
Why try to make is sound so bad? Most humans get the flu at least once a year!
the lemon in 14 was pretty bad...the writing was a bit all over the place so you couldn't actually picture it.
agoogoo chapter 17 . 12/22/2017
for all the talk, this chapter and Bella's reaction surprises me
thunnababy chapter 4 . 12/21/2017
Edward seems to be holding back his feelings for her. It's like he wants more yet he holds back.
5,480 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »