Reviews for The Keepsake
Renee Aubin chapter 1 . 8/21
My favorite thing, another Windchymes story. I have read the whole thing and now have the pleasure of going through it again to review…

Your portrayal of Jacob and their relationship is delightful, just what it always should have been IMO. I like that he has Beth too – you haven’t said whether she’s The Imprint but perhaps we will find out.
A favorite line:
"Aren't you eating?"
"Can't. You haven't left me anything."

Good context: ‘And even though my someone couldn't blush, he used to smile that way about me. But that was a long time ago now. Two years ago next Tuesday to be exact, but I'm not counting.’

Interesting that she did go to Florida – as canon Charlie wanted her to - but her year there was just “awkward”. She doesn’t say that it was just too far from where she knew the Cullens, but I’m suspicious…

I smiled that she just can’t throw away her disintegrating copy of Wuthering Heights. Been there, done that.

Interesting: ‘Gradually, slowly, little by little, I'm moving towards happiness. I suspect it will always be a light that's shining out of reach, but at least now it offers me some illumination.’
A hard-won turning point: ‘I've stopped looking for him wherever I go. ... I don't look for signs or clues anymore.’

Ooh, a mystery, the bookmark appearing out of nowhere!

Very well done, she’s standing in the lighting outside the library staring at the bookmark when
‘Suddenly, the hair on the back of my neck stands up. … I watch the figure come out of the gloom and as he comes down the path, before I can see his face clearly I know...it's in the set of his shoulders and the tilt of his head. And the way he walks...
It's Edward Cullen.’
What a shocking entrance!

Good description of her reaction: ‘I feel like I've gone into free fall.’ And what her mind does:
‘Memories I'd pushed away, good and bad, come roaring back; I'm impaled on some and embraced by others. Coming all at once, in shocking chaos and confusion, they crash over me in waves of hurt and happiness that defy description.’
Sigh: ‘I can't think of how many times I've drowned in those eyes.’

‘He moves closer, and for a surreal second I think he's going to walk right past me, into the library, but he stops.’
Oh my gosh he very nearly did walk right past her!

Whoa: ‘We stare at each other for just the most fleeting fraction of a second and I expect to see something there...but I don't. There's nothing.’
I’m mentally jumping up and down wondering how this is possible. He’s not even responding to her scent this time.
OMG: "Pleased to meet you, Bella.” Being politely dismissed by the love of your life.

Well you’ve certainly got my attention!
SeekingMyEdward chapter 20 . 8/20
This story was truly lovely. I enjoyed every minute of it. I loved the way you took all of the creepy, stalkerish, controlling things about Edward and turned them around. It's something I wished would have happened in the original story. Thank you for this story and sharing your writing gift.
ImYours1901 chapter 20 . 8/8
this was an amazing story. I'm so glad i found it, thank you for sharing this with us!
ImYours1901 chapter 6 . 8/7
Better than.
Willowstar23 chapter 16 . 7/9
Such a cute chapter !
galaxy69uk chapter 20 . 6/26
Thank you for a great story I read it as a WIP but with the way the UK has been since Friday I needed a good read to hide from the world I'm glad I picked this one it was even better the second time around I love watching edward grow
After many years away from fanfic I came across this. And wow what a great story. Love how this Bella is more mature and In control of her own destiny. Well done!
How could Kate almost happen? I thought once a vampire in SM's world found their mate that was it and there would never be another. Either you chose not to use this or most likely did not realize this fact about Twilight.
Kopec82 chapter 3 . 6/10
I cant Find the chismes anywhere, help a link for YouTube anyone?!
Ayina11 chapter 20 . 6/8
Wow, it's beautiful. LOVE this story MUCH. Thank you
Michaelmas54 chapter 5 . 6/8
I've just started reading this story after a recommendation by lovely Rita on Rob Attack. I shall write and thank her. A great start so far - I'm looking forward to reading the rest over the next few days. Thank you for sharing.
njwriter62 chapter 20 . 5/29
Lovely story! So many interesting turns. Thanks for sharing it!
5,360 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »