Reviews for The Keepsake
Superpotterwholockiscool chapter 20 . 4/23
*long shrill squeal* I adore this fanfic I adore you I adore every word you've written. This is the kind of thing you didn't know you wanted - needed - until you have it. Thank you. I read Twilight when I was 11 and if this was it, I think I would have been blown away by the story. And inspired to write things as grandiose as this one. (I was inspired anyway and write from time to time but yeah.) This is great and you can bet I'm following you on Twitter and reading everything you've ever written and will ever write. Also I adore the interrupting cow joke. Thank you for making me laugh and cry.
Superpotterwholockiscool chapter 11 . 4/22
Ha. Ha ha. Ha ha ha. If only they'd had the safe sex-talk before going at it, the pregnancy and Renesme could have been prevented. This makes me laugh so hard. I adore this fanfic and I adore you.
shannon30033 chapter 2 . 4/16
I love the premise of this story. I can' t wait to dig in, thanks!
irelandk chapter 20 . 4/12
:-)
celajwhitney chapter 20 . 3/28
this has to be the best e/b story i have read in years! no volturi, no rampaging victoria, and no extra characters who didn't add anything to the story. so thank you so much for the wonderful read.
celajwhitney chapter 9 . 3/28
it looks like edward has grown in the last few days. yes he ran away, but he did come back this time. good for him.
ldassau84 chapter 5 . 3/21
But could ca to
AllTheWayIntoTwilight chapter 20 . 3/18
Oh my goodness, I loved this story! I absolutely love how you changed the characters for the better because of their circumstances. I could go on and on about this story. Thank you for this amazing work!
Love it!
At last!
What a twist!
Congratulations on the contract! Excellent chapter!
I like your take on the new Edward.
Sigh!
OMG! How does Bella answer this question?
5,433 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »