Reviews for The Keepsake
Dreadful Oblivion chapter 11 . 10/21
What I love, is how... TRUTHFUL your stories are.

All of us twilighters have created a perfect vision of Edward In our minds, a false vision. But you have taken his faults-like the controlling, no sex and no birth control if sex- and removed them.

You have BEAUTIFULLY turned, and embellished our non-perfect Edward into someone perfect. And I think it's safe to say that we all find your Edward much better.

Your characters are beautiful. They are different, better, but also the same. It's a divine and perilous balance you have there but you have maintained it so well.

Please continue. You Are AWESOME
robela chapter 20 . 10/11
Thank you again for sharing this beautiful story!
TheMrsW chapter 20 . 10/6
Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
Lillywhite1 chapter 20 . 10/3
Thank you for writing this wonderfull story!
Knit Bug chapter 20 . 10/2
I absolutely LOVED this story. A friend recommended it... and when I read the name, and your pen name- I thought it sounded familiar. I could have sworn I read this story, but the summary didn't ring a bell. I finally put it down to Edward's Eternal. I read her fics, saw her mention you, but just never went and checked it out, until my friend said for me to read this.

I want to reread this- again and again. I love how you have written this. It's SO well done. I love the old and new Bella and Edward's merging- that they both grew and changed. I just absolutely loved this story. Truly. Such a great idea... I loved the take on how you wrote the hybrid. How you wrote about them truly being equals.

Thank you for such a great story, and your beautiful words.

renewagain chapter 20 . 9/28
What a wonderful story. Every once in a while I read something that fixes what I didn't even know was broken, this is one of those time. What a beautifully complete tale you have woven. Thank you so much for sharing. I tried to find you on FB but I will check amazon, I look forward to more of your stories and ofics as well.
jesigrl007 chapter 20 . 9/27
I really enjoyed reading this story. It took me about a week to finish and well worth it with an ending like this
RomaSweet18 chapter 11 . 9/26
Okay seriously taking cold medicine and reading this story are not supposed to get along. I am having difficulty keeping my eyes open but I literally cannot seem to let it go. Captivating is not an enough word.
RomaSweet18 chapter 6 . 9/26
Okay seriously the plot rocks, your style of writing is refreshing. the way you told what happened from Edward's view as he was telling Esme what happened is deserving of some serious huge credit... I was happily surprised by a new out of the ordinary canon fic. Continue being amazing.
saintfudge chapter 20 . 9/26
Don't normally read vampire stories that are too close to the twilight story but I enjoyed this spin off .. Thanks for sharing
Cramos28 chapter 20 . 9/18
Absolutely amazing! I am definitely enjoying your stories they are wonderfully written and they touch my heart. I am obsessed with these 2 characters, and I love when they are written so great! Thank you for this story!
ladywhitewater chapter 20 . 9/7
Fantastic story! One of the best alternate versions I have read. Thanks for writing!
Love this one! Thanks :D
Yolifun chapter 20 . 8/23
This is such a beautiful story. Thank you for sharing with us. I loved it.
bibliophile2116 chapter 20 . 8/15
You did it. I don't know how you managed to do it, but you did. THIS was how Twilight should have ended up. This story was so incredibly wonderful I don't even know what else to say. It was eloquently worded, touching, heartbreaking, and most importantly, it portrayed a truly beautiful and healthy relationship. I am so pleased I stumbled across this story. This was what I was waiting for without even realizing that I was waiting for it.
5,255 | Page 1 2 3 4 11 .. Last Next »