Reviews for The Keepsake
Abaire chapter 20 . 9/15/2014
Wonderful parallels to the original and unique on its own all the way through. I like many elements of your version better. Thank you!
2lulu2 chapter 4 . 9/14/2014
Haha I was concidering looking up The Chimes. How did you know?
2lulu2 chapter 3 . 9/14/2014
Your pacing is great. Loving it.
2lulu2 chapter 2 . 9/13/2014
This is sooooooo fun. Totally unique from all other fanfics. Way to go! I can't wait to read on! Great writing too!
2lulu2 chapter 1 . 9/13/2014
Oo, great intro!
Abaire chapter 16 . 9/13/2014
I appreciate how you keep true to elements of the original storyline but manage to make your fic original in its own.
Genevah chapter 7 . 9/13/2014
Whoa ... You brought it there :D Loved this chapter the whole way through. It's been a while since a fic gave me butterflies. Can't wait to see what's in store!
Abaire chapter 9 . 9/11/2014
Love it so much I haven't stopped to review. Let's just say in with you so far ;)
Abaire chapter 1 . 9/10/2014
Fabulous first chapter. I am intrigued and there's so little you have away to captivate me. Great job!
Genevah chapter 1 . 8/31/2014
Great start! I'm hooked
GottaLoveFanFiction chapter 20 . 9/2/2014
I've read and reread this story, and I love it every time. This year is the first year I have been going outside of fanfiction to find other books to read, since 2009, besides the ones that had sequels. So many awesome stories at my finger tips. I love The Keepsake, I love how, it was always an informed decision. Keep up the awesome job. I had a chance to check out your original story and I love it. Zoe and guitar man. Awesome writing, awesome author.
rclaurel chapter 6 . 8/28/2014
I like this Edward alot, I wonder if he will stay this way when he gets his memory back
robela chapter 20 . 8/22/2014
I have read it again,loved it!
reberebecca chapter 1 . 8/22/2014
Bellissima la storia! e oltretutto originale.
Mi รจ piaciuta un sacco.
TwiTwiAgain chapter 20 . 8/20/2014
Thank you so much for sharing your writing. This was a terrific fic!
5,255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »