Reviews for The Keepsake
b3j02 chapter 11 . 4/20/2015
Aww so no baby this story? I was looking forward to Edward's reaction to a baby now that he is not so quick to freak out.
b3j02 chapter 10 . 4/20/2015
Oh yay! I was terrified it was going to be a way more angsty talk and reunion than it ended up being! Whew! I loved how much more relaxed he is with her! Love love!
b3j02 chapter 9 . 4/20/2015
What a relief! Whew! That was a great ending to the chapter!
b3j02 chapter 8 . 4/20/2015
That one gave me a lump in the throat. Very good and sad.
b3j02 chapter 7 . 4/19/2015
Oh man I have horrible timing. I wanted to find a good stopping point before bed. Guess this isn't it...

Loved the chapter!
b3j02 chapter 6 . 4/19/2015
Amazing! They are so cute! Very sweet!
b3j02 chapter 5 . 4/19/2015
I loved this chapter! Esme trying to be there for Edward while maintaining her excitement over him liking Bella was so adorable. You could tell she wanted to burst at some points and she wanted tonshake her oblivious son in others. Wonderful!
b3j02 chapter 4 . 4/19/2015
How cute!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 4/19/2015
Awww, sweet yet brief interactions. That Alison girl though, whew!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 4/19/2015
Oh, awww. My heart broke as Bella had to hear all the Cullen's had to tell her. It perked back up when Edward sat with her at the library though.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 4/18/2015
Oh wow! I was not expecting that from Edward! Poor Bella! That is shocking!
pill0wbiter chapter 6 . 4/18/2015
I don't review often but I had to let you know how wonderfully written this chapter was. I cried happy tears a long with Bella. I love that you've taken the love they had and on top of it are showing the two of them fall in love again. Although Bella already knows she loved Edward, she is experiencing many firsts alongside him. Its wonderful. I'm half bummed I hadn't seen this fic before as I've read your stories before and loved them but I'm happy to be enjoying it now.
DazzledMom chapter 20 . 4/17/2015
WOW! I found your story yesterday and just finished. I think this is probably one of my most favorite Post New Moon fics. I love what you did with the characters; giving them more depth. I look forward to reading more of your work.
mycajunlover chapter 1 . 4/17/2015
This is fantastic so glad I found it
Fiona chapter 20 . 4/11/2015
really an awesome vampire fanfiction I have read... and also a different and cool vampire Edward was nice to read.. hope you
keep it up!