Reviews for The Keepsake
Atwiggs chapter 13 . 1/10/2016
Such a heartbreaking time for them especially Edward! And now Charlie too, he went through hell back then also! Poor Bella, so afraid he'll leave again! *sigh*
Atwiggs chapter 11 . 1/10/2016
Oh lawd! Be still my heart (and my lower regions)!
Atwiggs chapter 9 . 1/10/2016
Phew! I wasn't expecting that already. Thank God!
Atwiggs chapter 8 . 1/10/2016
I can't believe that I'm crying over these two! But my life sucks so bad that it doesn't take much to make me cry. Mine and my husband's health is real bad and my son is living here try to help us. Any way thank you for your stories to help me escape! God Bless you sweetie!
Atwiggs chapter 7 . 1/10/2016
Oh shit! The shoe has definitely dropped!
Atwiggs chapter 6 . 1/10/2016
I'm loving this wonderful fic! I can't help waiting for the shoe to drop though!
Atwiggs chapter 5 . 1/9/2016
I can't believe that I'm reading this story again, but I just loved it, so here I go again!
Atwiggs chapter 4 . 1/9/2016
Its torture watching these two find their way but also very sweet...
AnakinSmom chapter 20 . 1/4/2016
As much as I love Twilight I almost wish you had written it. I love this ending so much and the fact that Jacob isn't an integral part of their lives thrilled me beyond imagination.
Thank you for writing and sharing such a beautiful story with all of us.
JennBolden9598 chapter 20 . 12/29/2015
What a beautiful story. I just love this.
wwechic1619 chapter 20 . 12/12/2015
I have never cried so many good and bad tears and felt so connected to a fanfic story...and I've been reading them since 2009. I have no words except for wishing it could go on forever. I can't wait to read your original story.
SanguineTaurean chapter 20 . 12/9/2015
Le sigh... So many ups and downs and then laughs and love. This has been one of the best stories I've read...and I've read a LOT of them here over the years.

Thank you for taking time from your real life to write this wonderful love story, to share your magical imagination, and appease us of ours. You are truly appreciated. Moo... ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 19 . 12/9/2015
I loved it when Edward wrote the love letter to Bella. Then when she went to Alaska and he took her to see the gorgeous stars, and then gave them to her for Christmas. That was so beautiful!

OMG! Then Alice going to the music store and buying the trombone! LOL! Then asking for it to be gift wrapped...I really did burst out laughing! Too danged funny!

And Edward surprised her by coming home...and they got the house! And she got Edward. :) Lucky heifer. ;)
SanguineTaurean chapter 18 . 12/9/2015
Wow! So much happened in this chapter! It was so sad, then heartbreaking and now it ends on a very happy note. During the bus trip I was listening to Pachelbel Canon in D, which fit so nicely!

I was so busy at work today that I didn't get a chance to look into finding your book but I will! I absolutely love your writing so I look forward to obtaining a copy...and finding you on fb if you're still there since I am reading this a year or more after completion.

I truly adore this story. It's been a wonderful read and I love your imagination with these characters. I love that they have the original foundations but have been uplifted and given new meaning, especially Edward. I love him in this story, and Bella. They have matured and truly understand unconditional love.
SanguineTaurean chapter 17 . 12/9/2015
Everything was just so hunky-dory with the wedding plans and baby talk then BAM! I got a little sad when Bella was talking with Sue on the phone, then totally lost it when she was talking with Jacob. Then Jacob shows up at the apartment and Bella's whole dream life falls apart in minutes. But deep down she must remember that Edward loves her more than anything and will return to her. For a wedding. For a lifetime. No matter what.

I laughed so hard when they made the wedding date announcement and Alice goes full throttle. LOL She always makes me laugh, plus Emmett's comments. What a pair!
5,439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 21 .. Last Next »