Reviews for The Keepsake
SanguineTaurean chapter 9 . 12/7/2015
omg. Okay, now I can breath again. I didn't realize I was holding my breath! lol The new Edward calmed down and rationally thought about what happened, and took to heart what Bella told him. He may not remember that part of his past, but he does know he loves her now. whew.
SanguineTaurean chapter 8 . 12/7/2015
Well, shit. The date was going so perfectly until he saw the scar. He was being so kind and "good." Then it all went to hell in a hand basket. Everything everyone was trying to protect him from just blew up in his face. It wasn't right for his family to unintentionally lay it at Bella's feet...but it did. They did. He is so distraught. I hope he doesn't just leave again.
SanguineTaurean chapter 7 . 12/7/2015
I love the ice skating scene. He was so relaxed and having fun. Then when they hike and get to the clearing, he notices the scar on her wrist. Dun dun DUN! oops. How in the world will she explain that one?!
SanguineTaurean chapter 6 . 12/7/2015
Edward is so unsure of himself, tentative, and shy. This definitely is a new Edward. I guess that boils down to him not being able to read minds anymore, but he never could read Bella's so that is a moot point. And when she said "I trust you" that might have lit a teeny tiny spark. He's also beginning to feel very protective of her and all these new emotions in his new life are very confusing. I just hope he will continue speaking with Esme about them.
SanguineTaurean chapter 5 . 12/7/2015
I've been just sitting here for the past 15 minutes with so many scenarios racing through my mind, and wondering how Edward will react if/when he remembers. What will he think of his family and Bella for keeping the truth from him? Will he leave again? Can he leave again? Will he think it was all a set up? Will he be extremely mind blowing furious? Will he even listen to anyone? I don't know.

But for now he is thinking it through, voicing his thoughts with Esme, and that is something he really didn't do "before." With making Bella happy being so very important to him now, what will happen if he finds out it was him who destroyed her? Will it destroy him? Again?

Ack! lol I need to stop thinking!
SanguineTaurean chapter 4 . 12/7/2015
I can't believe Edward is telling jokes! I guess he really wanted to rectify the situation and make an upset, sad Bella laugh again. He's still his moody self but he has new traits, and he remembered something from his childhood.

He's curious about Bella, too. She's stronger and finally stood on her own and up to Edward, with a polite backbone.

This story is so intriguing because I don't know what will happen next. I like being surprised.
SanguineTaurean chapter 3 . 12/7/2015
Polka? Edward bought a polka cd? lol He really has lost his mind. :) No offense to anyone, honest!Hmmm, is he "stalking" Bella again or is this just coincidence?
SanguineTaurean chapter 2 . 12/7/2015
I was on the right track about his memory loss, just not how it happened. What a horrible shock for Bella. And now Alice and Carlisle have reentered her life. I'm glad is was those two so she could be comforted by Alice and given the correct information from Carlisle. At least now she will have her best friend back. Hopefully that will help stabilize her feelings and give her some security.
SanguineTaurean chapter 1 . 12/7/2015
OH, my goodness! Crap. The boy has amnesia? Or the pain and agony of what he did made his brain block out that whole span of time? Poor Bella!
alexiana75 chapter 6 . 12/6/2015
awwwww Can't wait to see next !
alexiana75 chapter 4 . 12/6/2015
sweet...At least they are becoming friends
alexiana75 chapter 1 . 12/6/2015
Wow!
Sweet Jake, I loved his part. And this start is very interesting
Dreadful Oblivion chapter 11 . 10/21/2015
What I love, is how... TRUTHFUL your stories are.

All of us twilighters have created a perfect vision of Edward In our minds, a false vision. But you have taken his faults-like the controlling, no sex and no birth control if sex- and removed them.

You have BEAUTIFULLY turned, and embellished our non-perfect Edward into someone perfect. And I think it's safe to say that we all find your Edward much better.

Your characters are beautiful. They are different, better, but also the same. It's a divine and perilous balance you have there but you have maintained it so well.

Please continue. You Are AWESOME
robela chapter 20 . 10/11/2015
Thank you again for sharing this beautiful story!
TheMrsW chapter 20 . 10/6/2015
Loved it. Thanks for sharing.
5,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »