Reviews for The Keepsake
sallyreads chapter 1 . 7/12/2015
I read this story from beginning to end in two short days, and those were some of the best days I've ever spent on this site. I loved everything about The Keepsake. I've not come across many authors who are able to tell stories with the Cullen's as vampires, but you really outdid yourself. Thanks so much for sharing :)
Guest chapter 20 . 7/9/2015
Oh, I love that you actually made him a kid. I never did like the accelerated growth thing.
Guest chapter 19 . 7/9/2015
Aaaaaawwwwwwww. I'm smiling a big goofy smile right now.
RogueAlly chapter 18 . 7/9/2015
Man, I think I was as scared as Edward there for a bit.
RogueAlly chapter 17 . 7/9/2015
Oh, wow. Right in the feels. Right there. Ouch.
RogueAlly chapter 16 . 7/9/2015
Oh, hopeless romantic sighs here.

I love how you have them making decisions TOGETHER. Beautiful.
RogueAlly chapter 14 . 7/9/2015
This. Just this. WHY DIDNT NEW MOON SKIP THE STUPID CLIFF-DIVING, VOLTURI SUICIDE ATTEMPT BULLSHIT AND BECOME THIS INSTEAD?!

This was beautiful, and honest, and filled with so much more love than SM ever managed. This right here, the chance to have these two characters in a real relationship with uncontrived ups and downs, is why I even read Twilight fanfic at all. Thank you for reaffirming my belief in humanity.
RogueAlly chapter 12 . 7/9/2015
As a modern, independent (albeit married) woman, I feel like I shouldn't love Edward's caveman side, but a small part of me can't help it.
RogueAlly chapter 10 . 7/9/2015
Before I click next, my guess is Jacob.
RogueAlly chapter 9 . 7/9/2015
Oh man. Oh man. I ripped off the bandaid. It hurt, but I ended the chapter with a smile. Just...ow. Yep, still sensitive.
RogueAlly chapter 7 . 7/9/2015
I probably should have been revising from the beginning, but it was so good I had to keep going. The end of this chapter, though, have me one of those moments where I want to keep going and don't want to all at the same time! The kind of moment when you're watching a movie and have to cover your eyes so you don't see what happens even though you can hear it.

Only I'm going to HAVE to see what happens, and I'm so worried! On one hand I'm glad this story is completed so that I can keep going, and on the other hand I wish I could wait a couple weeks-except I really don't. :-)
TwilightObsessor chapter 20 . 7/5/2015
Fantastic story! It has come to an end, the feeling is bittersweet. Although I despise children, Alexander honestly wasn't that bad XD
TwilightObsessor chapter 13 . 6/30/2015
YAY YAY YAY YAY YAY!
TwilightObsessor chapter 12 . 6/30/2015
I pray there isn't going to be children in this story I don't like children, they ruin the story. I'm too scared to jump chapters and look.
FlatRob chapter 20 . 6/28/2015
Hello Sue! I'm Sherri and I LOVED this story!
I try to make a habit of only reading completed fan tics (I've had too many experiences where I get hooked and they've never finished...grrrr) I do not review it feels silly to "review" something that is several years old. But this was one of the best and most unique stories I've ever read! Just when you thought it was going a typical way, you took it a different way that was unexpected, yet not extreme! It really was a pleasure to read!
Thank you for sharing!