Reviews for The Keepsake
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 4 . 7/29/2014
Holy cow, not acknowledging all the history has to be so hard!
guest chapter 20 . 7/27/2014
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 3 . 7/29/2014
Bonding over music worked for them the last time around . . .
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 2 . 7/28/2014
Well, that certainly explains a lot. And it looks like he's coming back for more!
lesuse chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
This is such a WONDERFUL story! This is my second time reading it and I am blown away by the creativity in the storyline! You are really terrific Ms. Carroll. I also purchased Over the Edge and it is so, so good - so, so funny! I just love it! I'm going to look at your other stories now! Talk to you soon!
Aleria2000 chapter 20 . 7/25/2014
This last chapter hit me right in the feels! Amazing! Thank you for a wonderful ending to a wonderful story!
Darcyfitz1 chapter 20 . 7/13/2014
It's taken me months to get the chance to read this, partly because I was sad to let it go. It was so lovely and I add it to my other favorites of yours. You are one of the most talented writers I've ever had the pleasure of reading. Good luck with future endeavors. I will always look forward to reading your works. xoxo Love, Jo Anna
BookwormBaby2580 chapter 1 . 7/11/2014
What the hell . . .
JanuaryLestrange chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
Great fic! Congrats on your contract.
la-geologia chapter 20 . 7/7/2014
This is Twilight canon fic perfection! Absolutely genius. I loved these more mature versions of Edward and Bella, and getting to see them work through their issues. It was spot on, believable canon, but where you took their story was just wonderful and gorgeous. Such a creative idea, and I loved every second of it.

Thank you so much for sharing your fantastic writing with us. Your stories are always so special, and I'm incredibly grateful that I get to enjoy them. I know The Keepsake is one I'll definitely be coming back and reading again. :) xoxo
Kksmum chapter 20 . 7/4/2014
Great story. Loved it. Thank you.
snickerdoodle6949 chapter 20 . 6/29/2014
I just loved this. I like this Edward and Bella so much more. Wonderful story.
VampWitchCat chapter 20 . 6/27/2014
Loved it!
228 chapter 19 . 6/27/2014
I don't think I can thank you enough for writing and sharing this story. Bravo to your E&B, I love you more than SM. It's truly that good3
liz258 chapter 20 . 6/25/2014
Aww, I loved this story, I remember when you left it at like chapter 17. Ughh I wanted you to update so bad, but I moved on to other stories waiting for you to update, and you finally did a year later and I couldn't remember what it was about so I had to start all over again, but I'm glad I did because it's such an amazing story, my favorite part is when Edward did his Interrupting cow joke for the first time, I'm also really glad you kept Renee in the story, she deserves to still be involved with her daughter and her family!
5,255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 4 11 12 13 14 15 16 17 24 .. Last Next »