Reviews for The Keepsake
b3j02 chapter 9 . 4/20
What a relief! Whew! That was a great ending to the chapter!
b3j02 chapter 8 . 4/20
That one gave me a lump in the throat. Very good and sad.
b3j02 chapter 7 . 4/19
Oh man I have horrible timing. I wanted to find a good stopping point before bed. Guess this isn't it...

Loved the chapter!
b3j02 chapter 6 . 4/19
Amazing! They are so cute! Very sweet!
b3j02 chapter 5 . 4/19
I loved this chapter! Esme trying to be there for Edward while maintaining her excitement over him liking Bella was so adorable. You could tell she wanted to burst at some points and she wanted tonshake her oblivious son in others. Wonderful!
b3j02 chapter 4 . 4/19
How cute!
b3j02 chapter 3 . 4/19
Awww, sweet yet brief interactions. That Alison girl though, whew!
b3j02 chapter 2 . 4/19
Oh, awww. My heart broke as Bella had to hear all the Cullen's had to tell her. It perked back up when Edward sat with her at the library though.
b3j02 chapter 1 . 4/18
Oh wow! I was not expecting that from Edward! Poor Bella! That is shocking!
pill0wbiter chapter 6 . 4/18
I don't review often but I had to let you know how wonderfully written this chapter was. I cried happy tears a long with Bella. I love that you've taken the love they had and on top of it are showing the two of them fall in love again. Although Bella already knows she loved Edward, she is experiencing many firsts alongside him. Its wonderful. I'm half bummed I hadn't seen this fic before as I've read your stories before and loved them but I'm happy to be enjoying it now.
DazzledMom chapter 20 . 4/17
WOW! I found your story yesterday and just finished. I think this is probably one of my most favorite Post New Moon fics. I love what you did with the characters; giving them more depth. I look forward to reading more of your work.
mycajunlover chapter 1 . 4/17
This is fantastic so glad I found it
Fiona chapter 20 . 4/11
really an awesome vampire fanfiction I have read... and also a different and cool vampire Edward was nice to read.. hope you
keep it up!
amazing story! loved it so much
Sad it's over.
But it was great to read :))))
I love the story Pls don't stop writing
5,216 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »