Reviews for The Keepsake
bklover08 chapter 6 . 3/1/2012
so, so very sweet and hopeful! I loved the last chapter as well, if I didn't tell you that already... love him working through instead of turning inward (damn moody men!) Yay! ;)
HDan chapter 9 . 3/1/2012
this is the best vamp-edward story i've ever read ! really ! normally i always keep guessing what will happen next , and usually know. but in this story ? no guessing.. i just want to read read and read.. i love it really.. i cant wait the update. thank you so much for sharing it :)))
Bebe17 chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
I love this chapter. You are an incredible writer and I am looking forward to reading more. Write soon!
Midnight Cougar chapter 1 . 2/29/2012
So, I am just starting The Keepsake today, but have been planning to start since I got the alert & it was rec'd on my Blog a few weeks ago. I do FanFiction recs every Friday & one of my readers did a Guest Rec on your story & I am so intrigued!

Wow, two yrs later & in college, I love that, & Bella seemed stronger, but that was quite a shock at the end. So, Edward took her bookmark, but doesn't remember her - maybe the trauma of losing her? I wonder if he is there b/c Alice knew she would be there & has set this up? Oh so many options for this, so exciting. Lovely 1st chapter. :)

And, in case you'd like to read Cared's rec... 2012/02/17/fanfiction-fridays-recs-for-feb-1712/
jerz13 chapter 7 . 2/29/2012
I loved your stories before and this, of course is no exception. I have some extratime to read the next couple of chapters right now, but I'm putting it off til later to savor the suspense for a while. What an original concept!
CarrieZM chapter 9 . 2/29/2012
what an amazing story ...i loved watching edward fall in love with bella all over again - can't wait to read more
SunflowerFran chapter 9 . 2/28/2012
Loved this chapter...so much!
Nickel1903 chapter 8 . 2/27/2012
I seriously am in love with this story! My birthday is on a Sunday and a new chapter would be an excellent present :)
EMCxo chapter 2 . 2/27/2012
Some twitter friends have been chattering about this. Finally moved it to the top of the TBR list. Wow.

I read the first chapter late into the wee hours last night and was too sleepy to review. Had to read the 2nd one first thing this morning.

Edward losing his gift and his memory combined with the change in Bella's scent creates such an interesting premise. Love the post-NM twist. The Cullens are back but Edward isn't really. Yet he has her bookmark.

I'm definitely intrigued.

Off to catch up.

xo

Em
OCDMumOf3 chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
This is a great story. I found it last night. All caught up now.

Looking forward to more.
Nissa-Cullen chapter 9 . 2/26/2012
It's not over anytime soon though is it? I'd really like to see if anything changes. Will Rosalie and Emmett still go to Brazil? Will they see any halflings if they do? I'd like to know that. Did Edward go to Alaska and visit Kate? Hopefully they just talked if he did. Are they really going to try and make it work this time? Has he seen his family yet?
3062301 chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
Yay yay yay!
mamacat20 chapter 9 . 2/25/2012
I so want to know where Edward went. Something tells me he went to see Kate.
mamacat20 chapter 8 . 2/25/2012
I am just hoping that Edward doesn't run again. It's broken both of their hearts to have to relive everything but I can only hope that it makes them stronger if edward ever comes back to speak to Bella.
Little Fanpire chapter 1 . 2/25/2012
I was intrigued by the title. The summary had me wanting more. I read all afternoon, only pausing to re-charge my iPod and switch to my laptop.

I devoured it as it devoured me.

No time for reviewing each chapter. So here are my thoughts for 1-9:

1. Pshhh. Edward's bluffing. He knows who Bella is. Doesn't he?

2. Go away, Alex. Oh, Alice/Carlisle. Oh no. Oh no. Nononono. What's wrong with Edward? Cue the tears. I effing love this story.

3. 'They're for my mom.' lol.

4. Back off, Ellie. 'Birthday. Gone.'...Heart. Broken. (I love this freaking story!) Jokes? This is the sweetest Edward ever.

5. Oh, Kate? Not Tanya. Interesting. ...That must have been a hard conversation for Esme.

6. Me cryes! Me cryes! Her new birthday! I've always wonder what the Holidays would be like with the Cullens...

7. ICE SKATING! This is my favorite chapter so far. Very sweet. Love it! omgosh. omgosh. omgosh. The scar! NOOOOOO!

8. I didn't want him to find out like that. If I was Bella I would be terrified. Poor Edward. Poor Bella.

9. Jasper, you really deserve that. "'Bella,' he breathes. 'I love you, too.'" "Windchymes, I breathe. I love your story, too!"

Okay. Good thing I started with only 9 chapters or this could have been the longest review in history.

Patiently waiting for more. :)

xoxo