Reviews for The Keepsake
joayla chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Wow ! Just wow!
amwine chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I am so glad he is back! I wondered if he would show up at the party. This is such a huge step for him. I can't wait for more talking and cuddle time! You have spoiled us with two chapters today...thank you so much! Happy Valentine's Day!
Tarlton chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Talking about a crash to reality, this was it. It seems Edward retained his temper,if not his memory. I hope things are better at home and someone can talk some sense to him. Dont want him taking off on everyone.
divyvicki chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Thanks for the rapid update. Can't keep these two apart for long.
MSPT chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
This story was so hard to read during class! Lol when I received the alert I wanted to squeal but had to refrain XP
u2shay chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I'm just smiling really, really big right now!

Shay
divyvicki chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Hope Alice and Carlile don't let him leave her again.
DutchGirl01 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I so loved Edward his POV, you did an incredible job with this one. You can feel his grieve over everything. Loved their reunion, can't wait what comes next.
dinotopian chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
tsm0836 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Thank you thank you thank you for posting the second chapter straight away and not leaving us hanging. Poor Edward when decisons are taken away from us good or bad it is never a good thing. How apt that he returns to Bella at the Halloween party. Thank you very much this is a great variation on canon.
DutchGirl01 chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Such a hearbreaking chapter, wonderful writing.
bab1067 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Ok, so are we going to find out what went on with Kate? Her name has been brought up several times. Is Edward still a virgin? Did he go to Alaska to figure this stuff out?
lkmiuk chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Wonderful wonderful chapter
dinotopian chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
amwine chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
I feel bad for both of them. This is a lot for Edward to learn and there is still so much more I am sure. I am glad he didn't leave Bella again. I was a little afraid of that. I kept waiting for Alice to show up. I can't wait to see what is next. I really hope Edward listens and doesn't shut everyone out. I think they were really trying to do what they thought was best. Great chapter...thanks!
5,212 | « Prev Page 1 .. 221 228 229 230 231 232 233 234 241 .. Last Next »