Reviews for The Keepsake
Bells. Just Bells chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh, thank you! My heart swelled and broke and came back and swelled again. Wow. And I am so happy right now. Thank you, thank you, thank you!

The best two chapter were AH-mazing! You are amazing! :)
sballLuvr5 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
:') He understands. I'm so glad he does. I hope he forgives his family as well. Loved this chapter, can't wait for the next one :):)

Kristi
IReen Weiss chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Hey Windchymes ~ When you updated, I am not sure what time it was in Oz, but in Cali it was late. I was soooo close to being asleep when I heard my phone notify me of a new email. I don't know why I checked it.

Then I was wide awake!

And reading!

And my heart was breaking along with Bella and Edward, and all the Cullens.

Great Chapters, both 8 and 9! Cannot wait to see where things go from here.

Thanks for the double update!

Happy Valentines Day!

~IReen
rtpobsessed chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
OMG this story, I was so upset I wanted to vomit. I'm so glad he came back, I am sitting here crying at work!
Just4Me chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Thank you for not drawing out the misery and angst - that could have gone on needlessly for chapters. Edward is certainly changing if it only took 1 week to get his act together.
fuz chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Yes! Phew is right. That was a wonderful double chapter. Thank you.
netra2121 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
First of all thank you for giving us an extra update and not having us hanging for too long. The last sentence of the chapter was perfection. Can't wait for the next one!
Lona W. Hall chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Loved Edward's point of view...and am really glad he came for Bella at the end! Can't wait for the rest :)
rbirdy23 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Yes! thank you thank you. Great Chapter LOVED it so much. Happy Valentines to you too
TwiMom4Claire chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
YOU are such an amazing storyteller. I don't know how you keep coming up with spectacular, fresh storylines, but I'm grateful that you do. That was a beautiful chapter, even the angst, especially the angst. Thank you.
Lona W. Hall chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Great chapter! Love this story so much. I felt so sad for Edward, he felt so betrayed...hopefully the others will convince him it was their idea and not Bella's.

Two chaps in one day...awesome!
Wimsey1 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Great chapters nice of you to not make us wait. Enjoying the story
Wimsey1 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Great chapters nice of you to not make us wait. Enjoying the story
bikechick3 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Aha! You're British! That 'tyre' gives you away every time, haha. But I'm Canadian so I spell it 'colour' and pronounce 'Lieutenant' properly, with an F, also. :)

Why oh WHY does this fic not have 10,000 reviews by now? I LOVE IT AND YOU SO HARD! And thanks for picking up the pace in updates, I can never find the right way to ask/beg for updates because I'm sure you're writing as fast as you can anyway.

Thanks again for an amazing chapter and the chapter ending I was hoping for. I'm also hoping that we will spend lots more time with these two, although this would almost be a natural point to wrap this if you had to (but hopefully not for many many chapters!)
keytattoo2 chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
So good, have to go straight to the next chapter.
5,436 | « Prev Page 1 .. 237 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 257 .. Last Next »