Reviews for The Keepsake
charlyfarly3 chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
NOOOOO YOU CAN'T LEAVE IT AT THIS! ARGH.

(btw, this is definitely going into my favourites)
MsDarcy chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
What a wonderful story - I can't wait for your next installment. Very well written, and such a unique concept for a story. Thanks for the smiles you have put on my face while I read this over the last 2 days. Can't wait to read/smile more!
charlyfarly3 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
I am loving this!
JoanB102001 chapter 4 . 2/8/2012
Awesome interaction! I am loving Bellas inner monologue, but I so wish we could hear what's going on in Edwards head.

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
JoanB102001 chapter 2 . 2/8/2012
Wow! I am truly digging on your take of the whole "what if Bella didn't jump, and Edward stayed gone" scenario. It's refreshing, and new! I am glad Bella is stronger here...having grown up some and carried on. And I love the twist with Edwards mind protecting itself from the pain of loss. It lets us start from the beginning.

Really enjoying!

Sent from my iPod touch via Pocket Fiction
RoseT chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
VERY interesting first chapter! I am so glad there are 6 more chapters before I catch up with you.
StackedLikeSookie chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
I'm a huge fan of BellaScotia & she rec'd your fic & she was right-it's great! X
hot4edward chapter 7 . 2/8/2012
I can see it now, "Oh, that's where James bit me when you came to my rescue a few years ago, don't you know..."

I'm proud of Alice for showing some self-restraint and not blabbing everything.

Love this story!
hot4edward chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
I've turned to mush! I feel all the exhilaration, all the emotions she's going through. And then Edward, feeling familiar feelings again and not knowing why, how confusing for him!

Loved the conversation about the holidays. Ice skating! This is gonna be good!
MoniNP Monica Nopi chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Oh no! come out, come out wherever you are! you can NOT leave it there! xx MoniNP/Monica Np
scrosby66 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Great story... saw someone talking about it on facebook... and I am glad that I have read it...Thanks for writing!
LivinginaFairytale2t11 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Oh you're so evil, ending the chapter like that. I wonder how Bella is going to explain away this slip?

I was reading 'Full Circle' and at the bottom of the latest chapter it was reccomended that everyone come and read this story and I'm so glad I did!

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Please! Update asap!

Kim
BITTENEV chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Hoooooly crap! What a way to end the chapter. I'm so so so worried that he'll be pissed when he finds everything out. Bella's concerns are definitely understandable. I just hope that if he's upset it won't last long.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I really am loving this story. Fantastic writing!

Liz
BITTENEV chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Swoon. Swoon. I'm swooning and smiling and so happy right now. Geez, I'm loving this story. The way he just showed up with the "new birthday" idea and then again when he asked her out...sigh. I want him to remember so badly but I love this too. Watching him fall in love with her all over again is so sweet. I also like that he's changed in little ways too. It's perfect.

Liz
dazzled eyes22 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
I am glad that Bella and Edward's skating date went well and that she talked him into another date at the Jazz Festival the following day. It is good to see that she is worried about keeping the truth from him and what his reaction will be when he regains his memory. I wonder how Bella will explain to him about that scar from James without cluing him in on their past.
5,180 | « Prev Page 1 .. 237 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 257 .. Last Next »