Reviews for The Keepsake
Madeyemoodylynn chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Awwww... *sniffles*
dazzled eyes22 chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
I'm glad that Bella told him the truth, but disappointed in his distance to her after hearing it. He just hurt her more. I hope the family is ready for Edward's anger.
frstmdllast chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Whew that was a tough one! I loved the way you handled it though. Of course she had to tell him the truth! It was so sad to see him feel so hurt and betrayed by all the lies, but at the same time, its so much better to have the truth out in the open. My hands were shaking while I was reading this chapter, thank goodness you posted the next chapter so quickly!
MsHavisham79 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I am thrilled he is back. A little worried about where he went and what decisions he came too. I do wonder if his new feelings will make him more or less likely to want to change her. I'm a little curious about this 'almost' with Kate, just how close to 'almost' did he get?
petra-eyes chapter 2 . 2/14/2012
So Edward killed Victoria six weeks after leaving Bella and by letting the newborn attack him he, lost his memory although he was hoping to loose more.

Great slant on the “old” plot and very meaty chapters. Thank you for not writing a dibble I mean drabble that ensures gigantic numbers of reviews

xoxo
petra-eyes chapter 1 . 2/14/2012
Oh my poor Bella to have Edward politely not acknowledge her. He has her bookmark.

xoxo
jmolly chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
O-kay! And that's the kind of Valentine I wanted. Thank you :))
Connachtpa chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh, thank god! And I absolutely loved this: "A paper cut!" Edward snarled into his brother's face. "You tried to kill her over a fucking paper cut!"

Brilliant! What everyone in the whole fandom wanted to say!

I love this story! Thanks for sharing it!
ValiumWaltzes chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
OK, pretty sure I barely breathed through those last two chapters. GAH!

So, wonder if our boy will be hit over the head by his own statement about making decisions for other people? :-) Knowing you, I think he will.
jmolly chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Well I'm glad you're giving us 2 chapters, because you've got me all teary. I wonder if I'm gonna feel any better after the next one. *sniffles*
2old4fanfic chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
relief...it is, after all, Valentine's Day and it would be too sad if they were still on the outs.
VeCha chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Wow, simply, wow... There are no words. I really liked to read Edward's point of view here. I really feel for him. I am happy that he took time to see through his feelings and decided to come back.

I was SOOOOO happy to have 2 chapters to read this morning! I really like your writing style (that, you know of already) and I can't wait to read future chapters.

From faraway Quebec,

Veronique ;-)
mugglemom08 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh, thank goodness!
Raewright chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
HOORAY! Awesome visual, btw, Edward leaning against the car, long black coat flapping as he strides to her. It was like Jake Ryan and Mr. Darcy ala Matthew Macfadyen all rolled up in one! YUMMY!

And, I see what you did there! I've never seen any fic put Edward through the same experience he put Bella through. Brilliant! Not so nice being lied to "for your own good" is it, dude? Bella's too nice to twist that knife, but not me! :-D

I so enjoy your writing. You've got the whole package going. Thank you for sharing it!
xiolajane chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
That was so distressing! I almost cried. I did not expect him to show up at the party; it seemed a little too easy. They have tons more to work out & I can't wait to see how you have them do it!
5,366 | « Prev Page 1 .. 237 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 257 .. Last Next »