Reviews for The Keepsake
emmabella chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
I'm really bad at reviewing and don't do it nearly as much as I should, but I just had to review this... It has been a long time since I've actually gotten butterflies in my tummy while reading a fic but with this I have had swarms of them :)

I'm enjoying this immensely, and love this your Edward and Bella and the new dynamic to their relationship. Thank you for sharing them x
parkesy23 chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
OMG what a place to leave it. Thanks it was an awesome chapter. Thanks for such a quick update. So love this story. Wonder what she will say, it's not like he doesn;t know what it is. Cant wait thanks :)
BHBabe chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Oh, you are evil (and clever) to leave us hanging like this!

This was another beautifully crafted chapter. Thank you!
Chloe0500 chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
I'm glad she's thinking about not telling Edward about their relationship. I thought that Carlisle was wrong to keep it from him in the first place. I'm really looking forward to the next chapter - hope you update soon.
keitachibana chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
OMG! the review button (and the log in button) didnt come fast enough ! I have to yell at you for stopping here.

Seriously, what am I going to do when you stopped here ! lol good job dear. Love this story so so much.

Edward, let 's see if you are ready for what may come !(I am ready!)
MsHavisham79 chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Oh my lord! Everything seemed to be going so well and then a simple pushin of her sleeves up her arms and I am terrified for what comes next. She has to tell him right? There is no way that can be explained without giving their past away?
karennn chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
OMFG! *running after you screaming* Awesome chapter. I love this Edward and how sweet he is even with the tension.

Please write quickly?
mallmouse chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
ah, shit just got real. Can't wait for the next chapter
marsviolet chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Oh my god, I am going to DIE waiting! I'm loving this story, as I love everything you write. :)
xxkitkatkatexx chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
You did NOT just leave it there. WHAT IS SHE GOING TO DO D:
annaharding chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Aw, come on! What a place to leave us!

Really liked the date - ice skating can cover cold hands. The next date seemed fun, too. Too bad Edward tenses over every little thing and decision.

Really, really wondering what's gonna happen now - eagerly awaiting next update - thanx!
FantasyMother chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
OH. MY. GOD!

I didn't see that coming, I didn't think of it... and I wonder if anyone else did either! I mean, the Cullens.

Oh boy. The only thing I can think of is... that may make it easier for him to reveal himself. Maybe.
jmcfall chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Arrrrrg! *tackle hugs you* hurry please !
Camilla10 chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
What a wonderful chapter (If I had Edward to lead me I would have learned to skate - as things went I fell flat on my ass and fractured my tailbone). But now ... he has seen the vampire bite scar. I don't think she shoul lie any longer, it would be more devastating that the truth, because the truth will out.
favludo chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Oh dear, this really isn't good! I look forward to your next chapter with much anticipation!
4,867 | « Prev Page 1 .. 237 244 245 246 247 248 249 250 257 .. Last Next »