Reviews for The Keepsake
RoseArcadia chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh thank God, I don't think I could have handled a sad cliffy on Valentine's Day, thank you!
hotwardfangirl chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
How do you manage to almost give me heart failure and make me absolutely adore you at the same time? I'm crying here! My eyes are filled with tears, a first with fanfiction and I'm a bit stunned at feeling so overwhelmed. It felt so real reading these last two chapters, the words were leaping off the page and making my heart clench. I felt all Edward's pain. I felt all Bella's panic. As I got closer to the end of the chapter I was telling myself you wouldn't leave me literally dying for another update for Edward to come back and I love that you didn't. I appreciate it so much.

I love Bella and Edward as you write them, you open their eyes, minds and hearts to all they can be for each other. Then you make me fall in love with them over and over again.

Thank you. With love and appreciation for each and every word.
Twiggalina chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Truly wonderful!

sarabara081 chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
My heart is breaking.. :( Very well done. Edward needs time to process all of this.
Stickybuns chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Ugly crying!

I am ugly crying at work and I cant be happier! Chapter 8 really gutted me.

I mean, to have the sweet, thoughtful Edward be mean like that. To see him pull away from her... It broke my heart.

This made up for it. PERFECT VALENTINES PRESENT.

They way he was leaning up against his car... I swear, I could just picture it!

I am a happy, swoony, puddle of goo right now.

The Buns of Sitcky
tinaconnor chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
New Moon has already been written so I truly hope you don't make Edward leave again after re-kindleing the spark in Bella's heart. I had to get that out there before I read the next chapter, which because you were nice enough to give us two I don't have to wait to do.
AnjieNet chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
My heart aches for both Edward and Bella but I'm glad everything is out in the open. Let's just hope Edward can get past the deception.
Maggie J Masen chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Holy crap...I need more...I was literally sitting on the edge of my seat through the ENTIRE update...*sighs* Ok...I can breathe now but I really really love this story and need to know what happens next.
jansails chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I wondered how much Edward would think about his own lies & deception the first time atound with Bella, how guilty, how cruel he had been to her?

I'm not surprised at the brawl Edward nearly started with Jasper, how he let it go, knowing his own part in all of it.

Gosh, I never thought Edward would come looking for Bella at the Halloween party!

I thought Edward would wait until they were on campus, surrounded by people, so each had to behave, so he could say what he wanted to say, even walk away if it got to intense, too close.

But to have Edward show up, bashful, yearning...

It's EVERYTHING.

jansails/jan2
Twiggalina chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
:( Poor Edward,Poor Bella!

It must be such a shock to him to realise that he was with Bella like that.

Great chapter!
Dulcinea21bella chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Thank you for posting the next chapter so soon. This was a hard breaking point. I think they both reacted appropriately. Edward felt betrayed. Of course he felt like she had made a mockery of him and that, perhaps, her feelings weren't as genuine. There is so much to say but right now I just want to go to the next chapter! ;o)
TheMagicLampshade chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I love this story! I can't wait for the next update :)
krnycorn chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I am so happy now. This is literally what I wanted for Valentine's Day...and you delivered with a double update! Thank you so much for your beautiful story and sharing your talent with us. I'm obsessed with your stories. I just read Distractions...AGAIN. lol.

As always, I'm crazy excited for the next chapter. Edward finally told her he loves her. *sigh* Happy Valentine's Day to us all!
Eternally Addicted chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh man am I glad you gave us both chapters at once! The chapter 8 was so hard but I truly believe it needed to happen. I knew no matter what Bella told him about her scar it wasn't going to be easy for him to take.

However while I am thrilled that Edward showed up at the end of this one and he told her he loved her, and we all know he truly does, I am worried that the drama came to an end a little too easily. Don't get me wrong, I love that he is there and with her telling her he loves her. But I can't shake this feeling that the other shoe still hasn't dropped.

Alice obviously smelt "wet dog" at Bella's place and I don't know if she knows why or not, but I have to wonder if once Jake gets word that Bella has found Edward and the rest of the Cullens if he will be happy about it. I wonder if it's one thing to console his friend over the loss of the love of her life, even if that person is his mortal enemy, if he thinks that Edward is gone from her life forever. I am sure like Edward thought when he left Bella, that Jake too thinks she will move on and find her happiness once day with a human. I doubt that even Jake comprehends that the loss of Edward to Bella is like what he would feel if he were to loose Beth.

Who knows maybe I am being paranoid. The Decision was only 9 chapters long so I guess in theory you could be close to the end of this one too. And please don't think I am putting it down for only being 9 chapters long. I am not. I loved it! Nothing wrong with short stories, I have a couple of them myself. And after all, the shorter the story the faster you get to the happy ending right. LOL

Loved it and either way, whether there is more on the horizon or it's nearly complete, I am looking forward to it.
Bunch2009 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012