Reviews for The Keepsake
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Another amazing ch. thank you for sharing this story with us.
insanemum chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh thank you sweet baby Jesus, in your golden fleece diaper. I am so glad you posted those chaps together :)
cejsmom chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I think it is you who deserves the big thanks! Oh wow! And he came back beautifully!
KatHat chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Wait... did you just update two chapters? Because how could I miss one?

omg, the fit has hit the shan. So much for him to take all at one time and as much as he likes to have everything in it's place and under control. Poor guy!
mad4hugh chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
This story has brought tears to my eyes several times...tears of relief at the end here! So thank you.

Edward's anger, loss of hope and deep sense of betrayal were so very painful and sad. Kudos for evoking such emotion in your readers for these beloved characters.
DBrandonCullen chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Lovely chapter! I can't wait for the next update!
insanemum chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Heartbreaking! Gah!
KTNCullen chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Shit! Now I have to go to work crying!

Beautiful chapter. My heart is literally in my throat...I definitely need cuddle/talking time...

Katy
ickaren chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Sniff! Tears in my eyes! He came back and he loves her. And I love the whole thing! He needs her hug now just as much as she needs his. Thanks for the rapid update, too.
AngeliqueMasen chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Thank you for posting this chapter imediately after the last one, so we didn't have wait weeks for them to reconcile.

I wonder if he will ever get back his memory, or his gift.
stormy315 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
great chapter...i am so happy he decided to come back...cant wait for more...
DBrandonCullen chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Great chapter!
detsinbaby chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I love it when what I read can reduce me 2 tears and then make me smile.
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
I'm almost in tears that was amazing.
pipelynn chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Such a perfect ending to this chapter! Love his sweetness...sigh. Glad he wasn't jealous.
5,360 | « Prev Page 1 .. 239 246 247 248 249 250 251 252 259 .. Last Next »