Reviews for The Keepsake
ickaren chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Sniff! Tears in my eyes! He came back and he loves her. And I love the whole thing! He needs her hug now just as much as she needs his. Thanks for the rapid update, too.
AngeliqueMasen chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Thank you for posting this chapter imediately after the last one, so we didn't have wait weeks for them to reconcile.

I wonder if he will ever get back his memory, or his gift.
stormy315 chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
great chapter...i am so happy he decided to come back...cant wait for more...
DBrandonCullen chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Great chapter!
detsinbaby chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
I love it when what I read can reduce me 2 tears and then make me smile.
edwards-girl-4-ever chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
I'm almost in tears that was amazing.
pipelynn chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Such a perfect ending to this chapter! Love his sweetness...sigh. Glad he wasn't jealous.
HollBeth chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Oh.

My.

Goodness.

That was just...GAH! I'm so glad, Edward chose himself finally - chose love. Chose to believe he's worthy and love is worth it. Chose to give Bella the choice and not take it away again.

I think I've said this before...but I think I love your version of SM's characters far more. Ahhh, this was sooooo gooooood. Thank you!
Ellie Aluinn chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Thanks heavens! I can breathe, now.
twifan522 chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
This is so, so good. Far different from anything I've read lately-creative and original, but true to our beloved characters! Thanks for sharing!
ltlerthqak chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Thank you for not leaving us in heartfail. I'm totally going to be late for work but I HAD to read this one after I cried through chapter 8. Love it!
Ladyniki chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Wow, when e got home and tore into carlisle for the lies! Very well deserved. Oh and how i longed for canon e to show some anger toward jasper for attacking b. E shows up at the party and tells her i love you too! *heart flails* I hope Scott can get another ride home! Cant wait for the next chapter...I wish i could give you a Valentines for the the two great updates and not those crappy conversation chalky hearts! Ewww. Happy Valentine's Day
Twimore chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
AAAAAwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww really touching
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 9 . 2/14/2012
Wow, what a ride in chapters 8 and 9! I just love how you brought this full circle. Edward gets a taste of his own medicine, only he doesn't remember that he did the same thing to Bella.

I'd love to know how he came around - did he go see someone?

Thanks for the update - I just love this story!
pipelynn chapter 8 . 2/14/2012
Oh poor Edward. My heart hurts for him mostly, but for Bella too! I never saw this update until the one that just came out! Boo FF ssometimes!
5,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 260 .. Last Next »