Reviews for The Keepsake
lyla08 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Saw this rec'd on another site and thought I'd check it out. Great story! I don't think I've run across one like it before and its been a nice change of pace! Can't wait to see where this goes!
BellaScotia chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Aw these two just make me SWOON!

You've written an amazing Edward. I love how he's still struggling and still broods a little bit, but the best part is Bella's observations about the differences she sees in him.

I was about to say that I can imagine this to be a better alternative to New Moon, but then I'm not sure that's much of a compliment. lol

I'm trying to say that it feels natural and real. The characters really feel like Edward and Bella to me but with a little bit extra personality thrown in, if you know what I mean.

It's little details like the changes Edward makes to his family situation when telling Bella about the Cullens. The way they are really talking and getting to know each other. There was never enough of that in the original books. I know it was from Bella's point of view but they didn't have any really good conversations, it was all... well you've probably read the books so you don't need me to witter on about them. Sorry.

The ending was lovely. I liked his reaction to seeing the ribbon in her hair.

And now I have the added pleasure of skipping on to the next chapter.

Thank you for writing.

Kat

x
BITTENEV chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Oh man. It's killing me to read Edwards reactions to Bella, or lack there of. And it's heartbreaking to know that he was in such pain, that he blocked her,and everything to do with her, out of his mind. It would be so so hard to let be patient and not blurt out everything and yet, that's really the only way.

Liz
unlikelymember chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
So, I found some time and plowed through the first 7 chapters! I am excited to see where you take this story. It is definitely a new idea, one with a lot of possibilities. I am most anxious to hear Bella's response about her scar. Clearly Edward can tell it is from a vampire. I hope she gives him a measure of honesty, otherwise I think he will pack up and run. He may want to either way. But he certainly couldn't argue that Bella didn't have informed consent. Thank you for sharing your story.
Iklepixie chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Ohh cliffy damn. Not the best if places or ways to have this conversation
redviolet chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Good Lord! OH BELLLLLLAAAAAA... you got some splanin to dooooo!
BITTENEV chapter 1 . 2/7/2012
What what? He doesn't remember her? Oh dear, My heart is going crazy right now. I'm so intrigued and can't wait to find out how this happened. Loving it so far.

Liz
Iklepixie chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
See he is love struck. Wait until the lightening hits
redviolet chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Perfection!
edub409 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
OMG! I love this Edward, but now I'm as frightened as Bella. We want the relationship to move forward, but how will Edward react when he learns that Bella has known him all along. Can the "new" Edward handle why she didn't say anything or will he revert. Additionally, just HOW is she going to handle her current dilemma? EXCELLENT writing! I understand that RL gets in the way, but please try to update soonest!
Iklepixie chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
Found on the lemonade stand and loving the cow jokes - Moo
redviolet chapter 5 . 2/7/2012
So sucked in. Edward's diamond piggies. Love it!
Siobhan Whitlock chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Oh no!

Shit is about to hit the fan!

*chases away evil cliffie penguins with flamethrower*
twiglor chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Loved it!

I wonder what she's going to say

dipsydoodle chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Ruh-roh! Not sure how Bella is going to handle this one! Great story so far. Mean cliffie. :-)
5,205 | « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 260 .. Last Next »