Reviews for The Keepsake
DMBSJB18 chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
I love this. Honestly, i like the story better than. Ew moon... *ducks behind bushes*

Update soon!
iloveebfanfics chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
oh man, well at least the truth is out... and the road is bumpy again... lols

can't wait for the next chapter! hopefully edward won't avoid bella :/
dayml chapter 8 . 2/13/2012
oh bella not again:( please edward just get it together...
chicalicious chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Im jumping up and down, squeeing with joy! Edward is so different, I love it! Not that I didn't love canon Edward, but your Edward, this Edward is refreshing. He doesn't seem jaded or moody, maybe he hides it well. But its almost like he's been given a second chance to live and he's just trying to make the best of it. Maybe losing his ability to read minds has helped him see the entire world differently. Im so super excited about their date! So sweet that he has given her a new birthday to celebrate.

Reinbeau chapter 7 . 2/13/2012
After two WONDERFUL dates, you left it there!

That talk may be coming sooner than they expected. She would have known he would see that if she would have thought about it. Rather hard to claim that it is anything other than what it really is when he has the kind of vision that he does. She can claim a human bite, but it is cold and harder and sparkly in the sun for crying out loud. True it is not sunny, but he obviously KNOWS what that is. He has certainly seen enough of them on Jasper.

You better hope that is a thick blanket you have over your head if I don't get to see an update soon! :)

Love it.
Reinbeau chapter 6 . 2/13/2012
Awww, so cute!

Never feel bad about giving us more of your words, we love your words, and will take all we can get.
Reinbeau chapter 5 . 2/13/2012
Even major trauma couldn't change the fact that they are ment for each other!

Esme is going to have to run out into the woods a way to perform a humoungous happy dance :)
Alexis Winn chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Oh goodness ... ARG!

I'm loving the way this story is progressing. I love that Bella has grown up but is still very, very recognizably Bella. I love that very same quality in Edward. Both of which makes me so very, very excited to see what happens when (if?) Edward remembers. He's so different now (but oddly, still very Edward). So exciting!

Hope you write more soon. Loving this so much.
my-thyme chapter 7 . 2/12/2012
Oh, I probably wouldn't have started reading if I'd paid attention to the fact that this story wasn't yet conplete!

Loving all that I've read so far - keep up the great work!
radar1230 chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Such a wonderful alternate storyline. I love it. The date last chapter was perfect, I couldn't stop smiling. I am wondering what you have planned for the next chapter.

I hope we get to find out soon. :)
fuz chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Oh! This is an amazing story! Ive read yesterday all chapters and couldnt review or favorite! So, first thing today! Thank you.
MonkeyInTheForest805 chapter 7 . 2/11/2012
Omg! It's getting good! Bella should tell Edwrd everything tho, I'm sure he will understand... :) this is Edward we are talking about, I'm sure he will understand..
Nicoconsd chapter 7 . 2/10/2012
Oh man! maybe it's a good thing that it comes out now cause Bella had some really good points you don't want to start with so many lies. I can't wait to see what happens! :)
Nicoconsd chapter 6 . 2/10/2012
I loved the moment where she hugged him and he kinda freaked out :)

Ice Skating sounds like a great first date I can't wait :)
jules.murray chapter 7 . 2/9/2012
OMG,OMG,OMG! Just loving this, what a delight this story is, I love your Bella and Edward is equally delicious - looking forward to the next chapter. Jules
5,255 | « Prev Page 1 .. 240 247 248 249 250 251 252 253 260 .. Last Next »