Reviews for The Keepsake
Sherbert20111 chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Oops thats a big slip...umm tell him you got bottled in a bar fight?..And it was all going so well...waaahhh!
Rochelle Allison chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
AAAGHH! OH NO!

man, you pulled that one quick, lol. everything was all sweet and smiley and then...bam!

looking forward to the next chapter. thanks so much for this one. ;)
citychick chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Amazing story. I actually like the ending and can't wait to get that email to say you have updated. It means instead of day dreaming of places I'd rather be than at school, I'm thinking of my own scenario and possible ways the next chapter could go.

Can't wait for the next splendid chapter.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
bab1067 chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Oh, I guess I got my response to how he handled the scar. So what will she say and what will he do? I don't think he will push her away, I think it will make him more protective. Update soon.
bab1067 chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Such a different Edward, he's trying human things. I'm wondering whats going to happen when he sees James scar. Is he having any triggers of things from his past? Does he feel the electric current in the air or the warmth when he touched her?
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
My heart was fluttering all over during this chapter.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Oh, my heart is breaking but I like it.
rtpobsessed chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Did you seriously leave it there! OMG you're killing me but your story is so off the charts I forgive you. However what in the hell is Bella going to say, family dog, bad day babysitting? Woah
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Love this story so much! You make me fall in love with the characters all over again. Oh my gosh evil cliffie though! Update soon please!
milkfetus10 chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Love your story so much!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
I can't remember where I heard about this story, but I'm so glad I started reading it.
sarabara081 chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
ohmygodohmygodohmygod!I didn't even think about the scar! Eek! Seriously cannot wait for the next chapter!
rengisol chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Oh, I really hope you post again soon! That is such a cliff hanger! But great chapter none the less.
twi nana chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Oh-things were going so well, she is going to HAVE to tell him isn't she...we KNOW he knows what a vampire scare looks like, I am hoping that this triggers some of his memory...like the flash of fire and temper.

I like them better this time too, she is stronger and more sure of her self, tempered by fire so to speak, and he is just more...with out his mind reading, he seems less arrogent, more human...softer somehow..but still the vampire that I love.
Sunshinemommy chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Oh, wow. What a place to end! Even before Edward saw the scar, I was in agreement with Bella - every step she withholds the truth feels like a step further apart, even as they're growing closer. I'm really not sure how this Edward will respond but I do think it's time they both came clean. Can't wait to see how Bella gets herself out of this one :)
5,364 | « Prev Page 1 .. 253 260 261 262 263 264 265 266 273 .. Last Next »