Reviews for The Keepsake
april09-TW chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Aaah! A brilliant way for him to discover that she knows about his world! I'd forgotten about that scar (and clearly, Bella did too). I love their first and second dates and how patient Bella is with him.
cocoajunkie chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
I love this story! I get so giddy when I see it in my inbox. :) I love the ice skating, such a sweet first date. I can't wait to see how the bite is explained by Bella.
FungysCullen13 chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
oh my fucking god! oh my fucking god! you can't leave it there... please! I'm begging you! I wonder if Edward is going to remember something after this... is he going to tell her the truth before he remember what happened two years ago? I'm just... speechless, I don't know what to say. Please, please, please, don't make us suffer.

Excellent chapter, by the way.

Kisses

Moni (:
Nauticalmass chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
I wish you could see me clapping like a demented seal. I love this cliffie! Of all the things I could have seen coming, I didn't think of this. Oooo, I can't wait. I am sending you "fast writing" vibes. I can't even imagine how B would think to get her way out of this one without revealing that she's aware he's a vampire or by telling him of their past. Perhaps Alice will call and interrupt, telling Edward to bring her to their house right away. Maybe B will stutter and stall until Edward demands they go to his house to see Carlisle. I would imagine that vampire bits look different from human bites, so B can't pass it off as that. Maybe she'll just tell him she's always had it and she doesn't remember. I'm really hoping that's not the answer. God, I love this story. I'm torn between loving that I get to follow it as WIP and wishing I hadn't discovered until it was finished. The good news about finding it now is that I can spread the word. Thank goodness you update regularly!
Lona W. Hall chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Wow! So nicely enjoying the sweet chapter and then BAM...you hit with the cliffie...awesome! Cant wait for the rest :)
Coquet chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Ahhhhhhhh! This has been the best chapter so far! Oh my god! I ADORE all of the fluff between Edward and Bella! And Edward saw the scar Bella has from James! Oppps! I guess it is not Bella but actually Edward who needs the "informed decision", hahahaha. Awwww, poor Edward. Knowing him he is freaking out!

Also, your writing style is BEAUTIFUL! You have such a way to make me feel all of the happiness, anticipation, and even sadness! Congrats! :)
2loveybunnies chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Oh, the scar! I have been waiting to find out what would happen when he saw it! I mean, he's a vampire so he would recognize the bite mark and know it had to have been from an immortal, right? Oh, this will force her to admit that she was attacked...what else will it bring up?

Well, things were going fairly well up until this point...and you are a bit of a meany for leaving us hanging there! But I trust you'll have another chapter to appease us soon, right?

Please, please, hurry with the update!
Capricorn75 chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Oh. My. Gosh. How is Bella going to explain this? Someone put me in a coma and wake me up when the next chapter posts!
xiolajane chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
So great! I forgot all about her scar- it only makes sense for Edward to notice it. What an excellent idea! I hope this story keeps going for many more chapters. It always makes my day to see a notice for it in my email.
Edward's Eternal chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Hey you added stuff !

Excellent cliffie!

Now I need chapter 8.

Please.
2loveybunnies chapter 6 . 2/5/2012
Oh, my heart is beating so fast right now...how incredibly sweet these two are! I know he's trying, and he has no idea what he's doing, but it's so lovely to see him make the effort. Can't wait to see how ice skating goes!

Wonderful story, as are all of your works, and I love this one just as much! You are such a wonderful writer!
vickie l chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
I love how you wrote about E & B putting their arms around each other at the ice rink. So bittersweet when he made his hands cold.

How is bella going to explain james' bite? Does Edward recall his scent?

Fantastic...again
Love M Go Blue chapter 2 . 2/5/2012
OK, so, I know that there are more chapters already uploaded, so the answer to my question may already be addressed somewhere, but -

When Carlisle first found Edward, or the first time Alice saw him, or something . . . SOMEone must have at least said Bella's name, at some point, in order to ascertain that Edward couldn't remember her; maybe even tried to spark his memory with some kind of description. Something. Therefore, when he bumped into Bella in front of the library - I mean, I know she isn't the only Bella in the world . . . but she was holding that bookmark, too, which he must (on some level) know has some kind of meaning (even if he doesn't know what that is right now). So, my question, I guess is - is there any way that Edward might have drawn the conclusion that the Bella in front of the library is the same person that he knows he can't remember?
hotwardfangirl chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
Um, can you see to write under those covers? I'm going to go out of my mind waiting for you to update.

What a fabulous chapter. Their ice skating date was lovely. Both Edward and Bella gained confidence in themselves on their date. Edward in realising holding Bella comes so naturally to him, feels so good (hence the dark eyes) and maybe familiar/right? I loved that Bella decided to try skating around on her own, being brave and taking a chance.

She really is falling in love with him all over again, with an even more wonderful version of Edward. You capture so well her heartache of not being able to reach out to him, all while knowing that any moment she could lose him all over again.

I love how you think of everything, like how he is careful to reverse out of the parking space to not give himself away. Bella of course, is no good at deception and he must have noticed some of her slip ups.

I've been wanting so badly to know what's been going through Edward's mind on their dates, but now that he's seen her scar, well it's just killing me. Is this the moment Bella can be honest with him, is he ready to hear the truth? Will Alice be able to help? It wouldn't make sense to Edward that Bella has been bitten yet still lives. He's going to be totally conflicted at her apparent deception when he cares so much for her. My mind is working overtime. So many questions, so many possible answers. What a brilliant mastermind you are to leave us hanging at this moment.

Your writing is utter perfection, each and every time.
charvie chapter 7 . 2/5/2012
OH MY GOSH YOU HAVE DONE IT AGAIN! Everything you write for the twilight saga is my very favorite. I was recommended here on twilighted and when I saw your name I couldn't resist. And just as I expected I was so into the story that when I couldn't click next anymore my heart just dropped. Thank you for your sharing your wonderful talent with us.

PS.

Out of every fan fiction piece I have read, your Edwards are just the best. (maybe even better then the original...)
5,355 | « Prev Page 1 .. 257 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 277 .. Last Next »