Reviews for The Keepsake
scrosby66 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Great story... saw someone talking about it on facebook... and I am glad that I have read it...Thanks for writing!
LivinginaFairytale2t11 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Oh you're so evil, ending the chapter like that. I wonder how Bella is going to explain away this slip?

I was reading 'Full Circle' and at the bottom of the latest chapter it was reccomended that everyone come and read this story and I'm so glad I did!

Can't wait to read the next chapter. Please! Update asap!

Kim
BITTENEV chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Hoooooly crap! What a way to end the chapter. I'm so so so worried that he'll be pissed when he finds everything out. Bella's concerns are definitely understandable. I just hope that if he's upset it won't last long.

Can't wait for the next chapter. I really am loving this story. Fantastic writing!

BITTENEV chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Swoon. Swoon. I'm swooning and smiling and so happy right now. Geez, I'm loving this story. The way he just showed up with the "new birthday" idea and then again when he asked her out...sigh. I want him to remember so badly but I love this too. Watching him fall in love with her all over again is so sweet. I also like that he's changed in little ways too. It's perfect.

dazzled eyes22 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
I am glad that Bella and Edward's skating date went well and that she talked him into another date at the Jazz Festival the following day. It is good to see that she is worried about keeping the truth from him and what his reaction will be when he regains his memory. I wonder how Bella will explain to him about that scar from James without cluing him in on their past.
mysinger chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Fantastic chapter, but what a nailbiter of an ending! What can she say that won't freak him out? They both know what the scar is, but Edward may not be ready for the truth. Now might be a good time for Alice or Carlisle to show up. I loved their time at the ice rink! Thank you for another great story. Please update soon:)
dazzled eyes22 chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Okay, I didn't agree with Bella's statement that canon Edward didn't put her needs before himself. He did to his detriment, but oh well.

I like that Edward gave Bella a birthday do-over. The cupcake and snow globe were so adorable. I love that she was so touched by the gesture that she hugged him then apologized when she saw he didn't hug her back.

It was nice to hear them communicate about their lives and how they celebrated the holidays. It was interesting that he picked up that she kept secrets for her friends. Hopefully, that will help him understand later why she kept this secret from him. I like how slick Edward was in finding out whether she was involved with anyone.

I really enjoy that feeling when love is new. I like that Bella had to follow his progress to his car at her window and when she saw that he wasn't there that she put the new globe on the shelf and replaced her hair band with the ribbon. She needed to feel close to him. It was such a great surprise to see Edward at the door again and especially when he asked her out on a date. I always wished there was more emphasis on them dating in canon. It was so sweet when Edward noticed the ribbon. I look forward to their date.
RP-Maddie-EC chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
This story is amazing! Your style of writing is
BITTENEV chapter 4 . 2/7/2012
That little meeting made me beyond giddy. The fact that I knew those jokes and still busted up laughing out loudis a testimony of my giddiness. I love the progress that's happening. Even if it's slow...it's happening. Yay!

BellaScotia chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Two things stuck out here.

1. Rose and Emmett going to Brazil. That's the second time Brazil has been vaguely mentioned. Hmmm, I wonder if there is someting significant or if I'm just way off track.

2. I was starting to wonder what will happen when Edward finds out that Bella is 'play acting'. I know she's doing it for all the right reasons but I'm pretty sure his initial reaction will be feelings of betrayal.

I didn't expect anything to come up quite so quickly, but wow... I LOVED the way you ended the chapter. So unexpected and left me ruing the fact that there is no next button.

Loved the ice skating. It's nice to read about them laughing together and having fun rather than it being all doom and gloom and Edward worrying about her safety all the time. I wonder if that side of his personality will come when his memory returns.

Thanks for sharing

Kat

x
lyla08 chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Saw this rec'd on another site and thought I'd check it out. Great story! I don't think I've run across one like it before and its been a nice change of pace! Can't wait to see where this goes!
BellaScotia chapter 6 . 2/7/2012
Aw these two just make me SWOON!

You've written an amazing Edward. I love how he's still struggling and still broods a little bit, but the best part is Bella's observations about the differences she sees in him.

I was about to say that I can imagine this to be a better alternative to New Moon, but then I'm not sure that's much of a compliment. lol

I'm trying to say that it feels natural and real. The characters really feel like Edward and Bella to me but with a little bit extra personality thrown in, if you know what I mean.

It's little details like the changes Edward makes to his family situation when telling Bella about the Cullens. The way they are really talking and getting to know each other. There was never enough of that in the original books. I know it was from Bella's point of view but they didn't have any really good conversations, it was all... well you've probably read the books so you don't need me to witter on about them. Sorry.

The ending was lovely. I liked his reaction to seeing the ribbon in her hair.

And now I have the added pleasure of skipping on to the next chapter.

Thank you for writing.

Kat

x
BITTENEV chapter 3 . 2/7/2012
Oh man. It's killing me to read Edwards reactions to Bella, or lack there of. And it's heartbreaking to know that he was in such pain, that he blocked her,and everything to do with her, out of his mind. It would be so so hard to let be patient and not blurt out everything and yet, that's really the only way.

anonymous325y80f chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
So, I found some time and plowed through the first 7 chapters! I am excited to see where you take this story. It is definitely a new idea, one with a lot of possibilities. I am most anxious to hear Bella's response about her scar. Clearly Edward can tell it is from a vampire. I hope she gives him a measure of honesty, otherwise I think he will pack up and run. He may want to either way. But he certainly couldn't argue that Bella didn't have informed consent. Thank you for sharing your story.
Iklepixie chapter 7 . 2/7/2012
Ohh cliffy damn. Not the best if places or ways to have this conversation
5,470 | « Prev Page 1 .. 257 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 277 .. Last Next »