Reviews for The Keepsake
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
I was completely happy and giddy and then, *gasp!* the scar! Ooooh, I can't wait to see what Bella says. I'm thinking she should have called Carlisle after their first date and told him about her slip up. I love this Edward so much.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
I'm dying here. First, he gives Bella a new birthday and now he's courting her. Edward is doing and saying all the things he should have done. I want to cry.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 5 . 2/6/2012
"But then I think that's not my decision to make."

Esme gasped.

"Let nature take its course, and if Bella likes you, let her."

Well, that's what it's always been about, now isn't it? Oh, this had me all weepy.
mtneer05 chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
*gasp* I forgot about her scar! How will she explain this one?
Sherbert20111 chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Oops thats a big slip...umm tell him you got bottled in a bar fight?..And it was all going so well...waaahhh!
Rochelle Allison chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
AAAGHH! OH NO!

man, you pulled that one quick, lol. everything was all sweet and smiley and then...bam!

looking forward to the next chapter. thanks so much for this one. ;)
citychick chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Amazing story. I actually like the ending and can't wait to get that email to say you have updated. It means instead of day dreaming of places I'd rather be than at school, I'm thinking of my own scenario and possible ways the next chapter could go.

Can't wait for the next splendid chapter.

Sent from my iPhone via Pocket Fiction
bab1067 chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Oh, I guess I got my response to how he handled the scar. So what will she say and what will he do? I don't think he will push her away, I think it will make him more protective. Update soon.
bab1067 chapter 6 . 2/6/2012
Such a different Edward, he's trying human things. I'm wondering whats going to happen when he sees James scar. Is he having any triggers of things from his past? Does he feel the electric current in the air or the warmth when he touched her?
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 4 . 2/6/2012
My heart was fluttering all over during this chapter.
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 3 . 2/6/2012
Oh, my heart is breaking but I like it.
rtpobsessed chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Did you seriously leave it there! OMG you're killing me but your story is so off the charts I forgive you. However what in the hell is Bella going to say, family dog, bad day babysitting? Woah
Once Upon A Midnight Dreary11 chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Love this story so much! You make me fall in love with the characters all over again. Oh my gosh evil cliffie though! Update soon please!
milkfetus10 chapter 7 . 2/6/2012
Love your story so much!
LoveMeSomeAngst chapter 2 . 2/6/2012
I can't remember where I heard about this story, but I'm so glad I started reading it.
5,428 | « Prev Page 1 .. 257 264 265 266 267 268 269 270 277 .. Last Next »