Reviews for The Keepsake
dinotopian chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Thank you!
Ruby-Wednesday chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
ooh, i loved getting a peak into edward's mind in this chapter. very poignant. thanks for updating!
AnjieNet chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Another great chapter! I enjoyed the opportunity to get inside Edward's head and see his feelings for Bella materialize. And Esme did so well trying to keep her cool about the whole thing. Hope he continues to remember that Bella has a choice in all of this too.
Totteacher chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
I would love to know what would happen If Edward saw they scar on her wrist from himself and james...he would know right away that Bella had been in touch with vampires before...great chapter.
jujubakiller chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
I really liked reading Edward's thoughts. I thought it was pretty interesting that he dismissed his time in Forks so quickly. Maybe it's his mind still trying to protect him. I also liked that his thought process is a bit different, but still very Edward!
robertnkristen chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Awww. finally, he's well, sorta remembering her...my heart was aching so bad the whole time i was reading. I'm just really sad for Edward. He is just not complete without Bella.
LeeseeQ chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
As always, I simply adore your writing and the humanness you bring to Edward. Thank you so much for writing, I anxiously await the next chapter.
keytattoo2 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
One of my top reads currently, loving your storyline. Having Edward lose his ability to read minds gives you a number of possibilities to explore. So when will the Cullens meet Bella?
Courtney37 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Ooh Edward! God my heart! He was like a teenage girl in love! I thought he was adorable. I love her eyes & her smile & making her laugh! Ooh Edward go for it! And him talking about the jokes he told her had me rolling! I really hope he doesn't give up! He needs to be there with her. I can't wait to read more. Thanks again.
jerz13 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
it's difficult to read works in progress because I so want to know what will happen. I love your story. Thanks.
Maggie J Masen chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Brazilian postmark? What? Man I love this story!
Stickybuns chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
The level of Swoon in this chapter is not normal...

I was sighing so much, I'm sure my coworkers thought I was losing my mind!

The way he spoke about her, the way he describes what he's feeling...

I love love love it!

It was just so unlike him. So vulnerable. So open... so ...LE SIGH.

Can't wait for more!

The Buns of Sticky ;)
Sheeijan chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
It's kind of making me want to grab Edward and shout at him that Bella is his mate and he knew her before in Forks. You know, that place you dismiss as being no place special. Ugh! I know he needs to do this at his own pace but it's kind if killing me. I am also still worried about how he will react when he finds out the truth. He's certainly been knocked from his arrogance. That's not a bad thing, he needed some humbling. But what a price to pay for it. I'm also trying really hard to forget that he apparently nearly lost his virginity to Kate. At least it wasn't Tanya.
Kgunter34 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
Great chapter.
naty1121 chapter 5 . 1/12/2012
I loved this chapter, especially the talk between Edward and Esme. Poor Esme, I bet its difficult for her to remain partial. But it seems that Edward has learned and matured. I can't wait for the next chapter!
5,438 | « Prev Page 1 .. 300 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 320 .. Last Next »