Reviews for The Keepsake
The Ween chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Love, love, love it. I want the story to play out slowly, yet I'm so anxious for E to regain his memory! Thanks for writing this story.
TwistStix chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Seeing your update makes me smile :)

I see Edward is his usual conflicted self but he is going to try and just let things progess naturally. Yay!
keitachibana chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Cant wait for the next chapter!
MsHavisham79 chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Wow, I loved seeing how Edward is feeling. I am very curious about that letter from Brazil and how it will affect Edward and Bella.

I truly hope he remembers her at some point. It will break my heart if they continue to get closer and closer and Bella alone has to live with what came before.
amikins chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
i just love this story, it is the story i wait for updates for, everyday when i check my alerts, i get a little sad inside when this story is not updated (no pressure, lol) I was incredibly happy to see this story updated this evening and read the chapter instead of going to bed like i should probably do now. i await the next chapter in great anticipation, ecspecially now that its starting to get really intresting. I picture my University's strange Library when i read about them in their library. and strangely the setting works, lol theres nothing on the ceilings (ive looked) but there totally could be. brings me back to my college days, lol!
Saydonee chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
"But then I think that's not my decision to make."

YAY, progress! I can't wait until he remembers and then see how things go :)
musicdaydreams chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
That was wonderful. You don't know how many chapters of your stories have brought tears to my eyes from the sheer beauty and emotion, but this was one of many. I think I felt just like Esme did. I love the confusion and wonder that Edward is going through. And I love that his feelings for Bella were gradual, growing as he got to know her more. And, while he's not aware of it, he has learned a lesson from the past - he will let her like him. Beautiful.
ybee chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
What a beautiful way of covering E's POV from the last couple of chapters. Can't wait for more! Soon soon soon!
Dolly.Reader chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
This was wonderful to read. A quiet conversation between two friends. Yes Esme is not giving him the entire story but she is guiding him into finding his way back to Bella, carefully.

I love the way you wrote Esme. Gentle, perceptive, warm. My favorite way to imagine her.

I enjoyed hearing Edward's thoughts about his evening with Bella and his feelings for her.

I wonder what the catalyst will be that makes him remember...

Violhaine chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
Darling you are such a magnificent storyteller. Know how I know? Got to the end of this chapter and my face hurt. I was grinning ear-to-ear the entire time I was reading it. I'm so happy for him. The self inflicted trauma might actually heal. There's hope and you could feel Esme's joy when he said maybe he'll just let things happen and allow Bella to decide if she wants him in her life. Her eldest child, the consummate control freak, is actually thinking of giving up control. Esme's mind must be blown. Not worried about the gap between updates because they pack quite an emotional whallop when you post. Wow. See you next update.

Violhaine
addiesmum chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
That was sooooo good! I loved hearing Edward's point of view. I love how drawn he is to her even without his memories. Such a touching talk with Esme, I almost cried!
as63926 chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
This is going to sound...crazy, but I was just hoping for an update from you and started reading Blood Lines on my nook to get a fix of your, well, specialness when I got the email of this update. Also, an hour ago I was watching Chelsea Handler's new show and they sit Te interrupting cow joke on that show! There were signs that you were going to update today! Anyway, away from the crazy. Beautiful chapter as always, a look into Edward, only you could write. Can't wait for where amnesiaward takes us next. Hope you had a happy new year also.
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
:) utterly delightful chapter. so meaningful in so many ways. thank you.

shay
NKubie chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
I'm glad you waited until now for the EPOV. I liked how it unfolded in his discussion with Esme. He seems to fear admitting his feelings for Bella just as much now as he did before. The rubbing the chest was a nice touch. I can't wait for him to realize this is his mate. She is the one he is meant to be with. And his revelation about it not being his decision? Bravo!

I'm so looking forward to the next chapter! I really want to see the love grow!
karen4honor chapter 5 . 1/11/2012
#eeepovvvvv! Yayyy! You awesome thing you! I was wanting to ball right along with Esme on this one!
5,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 300 307 308 309 310 311 312 313 320 .. Last Next »