Reviews for The Keepsake
jakbranton chapter 2 . 11/27/2011
How can Carlisle ask that of her? Breaking my heart here...
mommy2kh chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Alright - I'm in! But I feel so bad for both Bella and Edward. Can't wait to see what is going to happen next.
dinotopian chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Thank you!
Elizabeth440 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I don't know how you do it but only two chapters in and I am obsessed with this story. Like so many others have noted, the set up of Bella not being able to initially attract Edward with her scent and her silent mind is utterly brilliant. It's such a rich seam to mine, and the fact that you (as one of my favorite Twific writers) are doing it guarantees that it will be amazing.

What struck me the most about this chapter was how Bella had to experience essentially being rejected by Edward a second time. As if her pain wasn't bad enough the first time...and if she didn't have a glimmer of hope from the bookmark, she could easily go past the point of no return emotionally.

Speaking as a clinical psychologist who specializes in neuropsychology, Edward's memory issues rang true. It's a common misconception that we only use 10% of our brains - we really use almost all of it - but it is true that so little about the brain is known. When there are powerful motivations for protecting ourselves from hurt, the brain is capable of incredible things.

Thank you so much for sharing this story - I am thrilled to have another wonderful story of yours to read!
NotTooOldForThis chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
I am loving this story!
Manga pixie chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Wow what a beautiful story!
chicalicious chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Wow! I really love this premise. Very unique and I have not read anything like it before. "What if it was always my scent and my uniquely silent mind that attracted him, and without those things...I'm nothing?"-Ive thought of this before too, even when I read the original story. Bella was/is unique because she is his singer AND because of her silent mind. What will draw him to her this time? So we get to watch as Bella lets nature take its course, Im really excited! Incredible chapter!

~C
Y-knott chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Your story has a great concept. I am looking forward to see where you take us on this journey.

Thank you for sharing.
bikechick3 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Have I told you before how MUCH I love you? I will take a vamp, canon story any day, hands down, and yours are THE BEST. Even down to details like how B may be nervous to see Jasper again, or wondering if it was her scent/silent mind only that first attracted E to her (which I'm inclined to lean towards when considering Midnight Sun) but I'm sure you'll find a way around that.

Thanks for another wonderful chapter and something to look forward to!
ibleedscarletandgray chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Wow! Love your new story - please update soon - I can't wait to see where this is going!

And Edward without his talent? The possibilities are endless...

Great to see a new story from you - thanks!
Fluent in Sarcasm chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
thumbs up for the new fic!

FinS x
Seagull83 chapter 2 . 11/26/2011
Really loving this fic. Great writing and a really original storyline.
Nauticalmass chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
This story is going to be epic. I'm so excited. I've only read a couple other stories where Edward the vampire had amnesia-Paradigm Shift, and I don't remember the other . . . something Horizons. However, in it, E thought B died after Renesmee. They buried her and he killed himself. It turns out B just took a long time to change. Aro digs her up, and her memory is lost until she meets Renesmee. E is reincarnated as the son of Angela and Ben. His memories eventually come back. Now that fic is far far far fetched.

I'm so eager to see where this goes, especially due to this: "What if it was always my scent and my uniquely silent mind that attracted him, and without those things...I'm nothing?"

I can't wait for the scene when E re-reveals he's a vampire.
SleepMyBella chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
OH! I am utterly mesmerized by your story. I can't wait to read more!

Thank you!

xoxo
Songirl chapter 2 . 11/25/2011
This is killing me. An actual tear slid down my face. There is an ache in my chest and a lump in my throat. When Bella was so angry... When Alice said " I missed you..." i was there feeling the pain all over again from the bjank pages as the empty months.

Bravo, and please be gentle with us.

Xo