Reviews for The Keepsake
Edwella Bellward chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I love this concept. The idea that a near indestructible vampire could get amenesia simply to survive... I'm greedily anxious to see how this plays out.
TwilightObsessed1996 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I love this story so far! It's really good! 3
Maggie J Masen chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
OMG, this is seriously my new FAVORITE story! Please please update soon...
jbeaucage chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Oh, that was heart wrenching! Poor Bella. I wonder why Edward sought Bella out? Can hardly wait to find out.
geeenah chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I'm not very good at reviewing but I just wanted to say that you managed to suck me in again. Love the character development and the unique plot. You're a fabulous writer!
jedigirlsc chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Edward came back to see her!

What if it was always my scent and my uniquely silent mind that attracted him, and without those things...I'm nothing?

Lots of discussions on how the scent and the silent mind were what attracted Edward to Bella, and would he have even noticed her without them?

Thank you for another lovely story!
Eyes of Topaz chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Stunning...absolutely stunning...you had me hooked with the first chapter and then the emotions this one...WOW - CAN NOT WAIT for more!
packermom chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Oh wow this is so heartbreaking but I can't wait to read more!
roon0 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Oooh so much to digest. I wonder if Edward sought her out or sat there because there was space? I am looking forward to finding out.

I am loving this, esp as I am also reading a fic where Bella has had a major bop to the head and has forgotten Edward & the Cullen's.
Kgunter34 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Great chapter.
MrsEdwardCullenP chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Good God. I would love to see him falling for her without realising it's her... THAT would be interesting.
moniquecullen chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Oh man. That is some heavy stuff. Poor Bella . I am at least glad that he's not with someone. I would have thought for sure that Tanya would have tried to take advantage of his memory Loss. I'm really excited to see where this story goes. How many chapters are you thinking ?

Btw, Happy Thanksgiving if you celebrate it! Til next time ;)
karennn chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Already love this story.

I was so glad to see another story from you. I just love you're writing.

Lady Gwynedd chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
You are definitely one of my favorite authors. I love your premises and I love the reasonable and responsible way your characters act.

I never do this and I hope you aren't at all offended but I'd like to offer a hand, if I may. I am a high school teacher with thirty years of experience in education. Your writing is perfect except for one very, very small thing. You use what we in the fandom call Britishisms. When you are writing of Edward and Bella set in the US, it sort of brings us out of the story when you use "tonnes" instead of "tons" and "straight away" rather than "right away." It's a small, negligible thing an is certainly overbalanced by the excellent writing and story telling but if you aim for something as smooth as butter, you may consider this.

If you would like me to pre-read for these things, I'd be happy to.

And, again, please don't be offended. I mean this only in the highest praise. I love your work.
mad4hugh chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
As the truth of what happened to Edward, his memory and gift unfolded, I was left feeling a profound sadness for both he and Bella. As with the aftermath in the books of his decision, I'm left with the thought, "what a waste"...so sad.

How painful for Bella to "let nature take its course"! And also deny herself the love and friendship of the other Cullens she had become so close to and relies on.

I look forward to seeing how this latest meeting goes - it must be a good sign, right? That Edward saught her out to see how she was? I mean, if he's avoiding humans the fact that he went to her, must mean there was some sort of spark deep I his psyche, right?

I look forward to seeing how your story unfolds...have a good holiday!
5,214 | « Prev Page 1 .. 326 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 346 .. Last Next »