Reviews for The Keepsake
Dragonflies2010 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
aww they have things in common bellas awesome wake up edward loved it more please
roon0 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Poor old Bella.

Mind you, I am amazed you diss the brilliant Abba. As for Glenn Campbell, I saw him in concert years ago. Oh well...
pnkats chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
God I feel so sorry for Bella. How heartbreaking it must be for her now. Obviously something is going on in Edwards mind in regards to her. Perhaps something in the back of his mind. A strange familiarity that he feels about Bella but he doesn't know why perhaps? So looking forward to more. Great chapter.
Luvtwismut chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
I am so happy to read about Bella continuing to live her life. That she realizes that she needs to be a part of the world, even one where Edward isn't in hers, is huge! Go Bella!

Thanks for the update, WC! I loved it! ~Jen
missrebecca chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Devy-Artemis rec'd this on ADF, and I was like hmmmm, but her excited gifs made me click, and I'm so glad I did!

This story is so awesome. I've seen tons of fics where they meet in college after new moon, or where Edward's lost his memories, but never done so well as this.

It's just so exciting, and heart clenching and I feel so bad for both Edward and Bella. But I love your Bella, and how independent she is; yes she still loves Edward, but she doesn't NEED him. She's got her own life, and she moved on, even if she didn't in her heart.

I just love it and can't wait to see where you go with this :D
A Girl Who Reads Cereal Boxes chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
What happened there? Did 'burning' perhaps remind Edward of the vampire change, or spark some kind of memory? Maybe something hazy that he isn't really certain about?

I will be interested to know what is going on with Edward's change in music choices, and look forward to seeing how Bella is able to cope with Edward being so close and yet so far.
weedstert chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Unrequited love...I'm such a sucker for a story like this. You've captured Bella's feelings so well with her inner thoughts. It feels like Edward is struggling to remember...like he's running on pure instinct alone...all confused. I find this story very intruiging...love it.

Thanks :)
TwiMom4Claire chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Totally loving the really unique storyline. Soooo sad tho that he has no recollection of Bella my heart hurts for her. I'm glad she has Alice. Really digging the workplace you created for her, perfect.
aerobee82 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
"Not at all, I was just going," Edward smiles at Alex before turning back to me. "I'm glad you're feeling better."

My heart is pounding as I watch him turn and go and it occurs to me that I always seem to be watching Edward Cullen walk away from me.

By the time I get home I feel like a volcano about to erupt and I crash through my front door, dump my bag on the sofa and sink to the floor, hugging my knees, and it takes every ounce of willpower not to let despair take over.

It's not like I'd expected him to see me and suddenly remember everything, I knew that wasn't going to happen, but his cool politeness, treating me like the stranger I am to him..it hurt more than I'd imagined.

I remember the first time he ever spoke to me, it was question after question, he wanted to know about my mom, Phil, Charlie, why I'd come to Forks, he even talked about the weather, but today...nothing.

Once more I wonder if I was nothing more to him than a powerful scent and a silent mind.

Uggghhhh. Made me cry. And then bawl.

Bella's talk with Alice was wonderfully written. I loved that she was able to think of - and admit, that when she and Edward were in Forks together, nothing really existed but them and their relationship.

I still feel pretty raw, every time I finish a chapter in this story. It's just so damn emotional, and you're just *that* good. Looking forward to more. And trying not to let Edward's parting words keep me melancholy.
Kgunter34 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Great update.
moosals chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Oh I so desperately want to know what is going through Edward's mind when he talks to Bella. All those smiles and frowns...

Did he just grab a random mix of CDs or was he buying for Country and Western for Jasper and a polka for Esme & Carlisle?

I love the characterisation of Bella's work mates and how you are showing Bella's powers of observation. Did that catch Edward's ear in the library?

Always a pleasure,thank you.
Natalia Mazaur chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I love you, I LOVE YOU! Holy mother of god, I loved this chapter so much, and thank you for updating. You know what? Thank you for thinking of this plot and running with it. I love it beyond reason.

You ever need a kidney? You can totally have mine. Just PLEASE keep updating this story! :)
lucyv chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Thank you for an update! It's my new favourite story LOL I love that you keep them so authentic.
FantasyMother chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
If I'm not mistaken, I'm seeing trigger words throughout this chapter... just little phrases that he's reacting to, and Bella hasn't a clue. Neither does he, hence the frowns as he reacts.

Beautiful, gorgeous... all of your writing is delicious.
twihardchick29 chapter 3 . 12/16/2011
Great chapter! Can't wait for the next update!
5,462 | « Prev Page 1 .. 326 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 346 .. Last Next »