Reviews for The Keepsake
atbatbatb chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
nice
AbruptlyChagrined chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
I have to confess...this chapter was depressing, but that doesn't mean it wasn't good.

I wonder if Alice suggested he go get some new music...
JB30 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
I love your writing. I love your characters. Looking forward to more! Can't wait to see how this unfolds.
AH Darling chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Your poor Bellas! They are always suffering so badly, ugh. I always just want to hold them close and tell them that I will take care of them, LOL.

Great chapter, thanks for sharing!
musicdaydreams chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Oh, I really enjoy this. I like that Edward is going slowly. I think it's great how with each interaction he seems to be finding Bella more interesting than other humans. And since he doesn't have her scent and silent mind hitting him like a ton of bricks this time, it's just more subtle and maybe more natural. At least, it seems that he's finding her more interesting, based on Bella's descriptions - even if she's unsure about it yet.
Courtney37 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Oh Bella! He feels something for her! He bought country & polka music for god's sake! He was looking for a reason to talk to her. Too freaking cute! I love this fic! keep up the great work & thanks again. Bye for now.
eyes 4 edward only chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
I feel like I'm Bella when I'm reading your story. I am as desperate as she is for him to remember just something. It makes me wonder if he can read her thoughts. Like he has the opposite affect on her. It's just how he acted in the last part of the story.
Shay's-Not-Here-Anymore chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Good chapter...I'm intrigued. Looking forward to seeing what you have in store for us. :)

Shay
Bunch2009 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Loved it. He must be feeling something he just can't place what it is...
sarabara081 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
So unbelievably happy to see this update in my inbox! And it didn't disappoint! :)
twilightgurl22 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
I love this story so much. O couldnt wait for it to update. Sigh, I hope edward refalls in love with her. will he remember her again? Or just have only the life he knows now? Will the mind reading come back? Update sooooon. Cant wait and Happy Holidays.
Cullens Darlin chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
This makes my heart hurt so much...good writing
Bunch2009 chapter 2 . 12/15/2011
My heart goes out to Bella. Loving the story. Excellent job writing it
twilightgurl22 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
Shamatt0403 chapter 3 . 12/15/2011
she is playing it cool and it is all coming back to him. I was curious. Was the electric shock there when they touched? or have they yet?
5,433 | « Prev Page 1 .. 326 333 334 335 336 337 338 339 346 .. Last Next »