Reviews for The Keepsake
Nicoconsd chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
I am really loving this soooo much! :)

I kept thinking as they were talking at Bella's what does this mean for her relationship with the cullen's besides from Edward? I mean if Edward doesn't remember will they still want to be friends or will they drop off the face of the earth again? And I was surprised to hear Bella is frightened of Jasper that always makes me sad :(

But yay! I am soooo glad that Edward showed up at the library! Oh and I love the idea that not only has he lost his memory but his talent too! I can't wait to see what happens next :))))
Camilla10 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
What I like is that there are not insisted misunderstandings (those fics madden me). The cards are on the table, the situation is what it is and now I will see it unfolding. I can't wait.
favludo chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Oooooohhhhhh I want to read more! Thanks for posting :)
Dulcinea21bella chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Oh, my heart is breaking! You have managed to completely suck me in and emotionally grip me yet again! You have the most unique premises and I absolutely am addicted to yet another one of your stories! I love it!
MSPT chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Gah! You're like the queen of cliffhangers! XD thanks for the update and I can't wait for the next one! _
wakegrace chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Beautiful is the only word I can think of right now. Eagerly awaiting the update. Happy Thanksgiving!
shehazi chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
He's still drawn to her...

Thanks for sharing
Darcyfitz1 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
You are the BEST! I hang upon your every word! LOL~

Thank you so much for this beautiful update...wow,so much to digest. Starting from square one! Yikes! But I can't wait to see what happens. And once again, a shameless cliffy! :D

Happy Thanksgiving! Hope it was lovely! xoxo Jo
PenName76 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Okay, this story is epic and it's only chapter two. Extremely original and ripe with possibilities. Your creativity seems to have no bounds and you write with such sensitivity that I wait with bated breath for the next chapter. Amazing and unexpected...but that's what can be expected of you!
robertnkristen chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
OMG..! are you for real? I couldn't look away for not even for a second.! I love, love, love, this story! thank you!

YOu had me AT first paragraph! LOL

Thanks so much for giving me some ache in my heart ! love it !
mallmouse chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
very interesting, thank you
Sophie2003 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Yay, a new chapter. Brilliant, intriguing and original as a lways!
Capricorn75 chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Oh man, my heart totally broke for Edward. I wonder if it was really his injuries that caused all the changes, or if the newborn that attacked him had a gift of her own that somehow changed him.

And you know, in your last story, Edward courted Bella. I hope in this story, Bella is the one to court him!
NoWayWithWords chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
And my heart is breaking for Bella even more than it was after reading the previous chapter, how much it would hurt to think that she had nothing that made her of value to Edward now...

I am hoping beyond hope that the bond that was between them, that astonished Marcus so much (even though there is no meeting with Marcus in this AU) still exists. At least I know it's there for Bella... Please remember her, Edward, and realize that neither of you can truly exist without the other...

Excellent work, you've really raised a whirlwind of emotions with each line. I am anxiously waiting for your next update!
alienchica chapter 2 . 11/24/2011
Edward came to see her! I have so many questions and I am wondering if you are going to stricly write Bella POV or if we are going to have some glimpse of Edward POV. I would love to read what he's thinking.

This story is so good and I love how it's so orinal. Honestly you are a true creative genius! Cannot wait to read more.
5,367 | « Prev Page 1 .. 330 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 350 .. Last Next »