Reviews for The Keepsake
A Happy Goodbye chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I love this! I don't think you ever really let go of your true love. Bella may have convinced herself that she's moved on, but Edward's sudden appearance makes it clear that she hasn't moved on.

I'm looking forward to the next chapter! Also- thank you for writing an AU. There aren't enough of them in fanfic world.
hotmama4jd chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
WTF is going on?
Igoogleeverything chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That was a great ending to the 1st chapter. I was expecting a reunion of some sort but not this. Brilliant well done :)
handsdowntoo chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Interesting start. I'm going to have to trust you. Edward who doesn't remember her? That kind of kills the epic love story I usually expect from you. I can't stand Jacob even if he's with Beth. All the touchy feely hugs and kisses annoy me. Then I thought you were about to have her move on with Alex. Ahh! LOL
soobliette chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I liked The Decision so much that I had to tag along for this one. Very intriguing start. I love a self-assured, confident, post-New Moon Bella. Looking forward to the next chap!
OhBoyYourMine chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
That was very good ) Update soon!
dazzled eyes22 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
OMG, that was really a page turner. Edward doesn't remember her? Wow! Next chapter, please!
bikechick3 chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
So glad to get another camp story from you, I will read ANYTHING you write! Mmwahhh!
alienchica chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow! You did it again: you just wrote another amazing story. I am amazed by your creative genius: this story is different and original. I am so intrigued and, as always, I cannot wait to read more,
lkmiuk chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
YES! This is intriguing. Glad your beta said to run with the story. Looking forward to the update. Please don't take too long or I'll forget what I just read!
Diana Law chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow... That's harsh. I'm very excited to see what comes of this story.
an-edward-chick chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Wow,this is a premise I've never read. Edward doesn't remember Bella...very interesting. I'm in for the ride. You write some of the very best "canon-esque" stories.
BB Masen-Cullen chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
Very interesting! I wonder what is going to happen? I loved it and can't wait for more!
robsjenn chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
not weird - good! intriguing and even, wow, original. :)

this line struck me: "I suspect it will always be a light that's shining out of reach, but at least now it offers me some illumination."

i love your vamp AUs, so hooray to melanie for encouraging you to write this. am looking forward to the next chapters. thank you for writting!
2moodys chapter 1 . 11/20/2011
I really like how this story has started. Can't wait for more.

Tracey