Reviews for The Keepsake
Luvtwismut chapter 2 . 11/30/2011
Marvelous, original plot! I love it! I never thought I'd read a story where Edward is not instantly caught by Bella. Thanks for writing!
Hezmine chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
it's different and I like it. When is the next update coming?
Razeus1 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Oohhhhh! I'm really liking where you're taking your story. It looks to be a fun, interesting and fascinating journey.
jujubakiller chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I'm really glad to see you're writing a new story! )

And it seems like Bella already made an impression o Edward. Of course she did!
sleepwalker1 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
Loving this...looking forward to seeing where it goes.
LaPumuckl chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I cried with Bella over the loss... They lost so much. Not only time, but so many things about theirselves...

It seems so cruel from Carlisle to ask her to stay away... But he is right. Coz not only Bella is stubborn as hell, he is too. And I'm not sure, if changing her, is an opportunity for him now or ever...

He came to her in the library... Oh my... Bad cliffy - you know? My heart beats like a drum now, and I don't know when the next update will come and what will happen next... Will he only be polite, ask if she's better and disappear again or will he be attracted to her, just like it should be?
LaPumuckl chapter 1 . 11/29/2011
Okay, Edward left her two years ago. She is starting to cope better, she is still friends with Jake.

Edward took something to remember her, but he doesn't know her anymore?

What happened?
edub409 chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
I'm SOOOO excited and intrigued by this story! Edward's unconscious amnesia really puts the level of pain he feels at having to leaving Bella in perspective. To boot, he's lost his gift as well! WOW!

All of your stories are incredible, but this one? PLEASE update soon! I can tell this story is going to be incredible!
VeCha chapter 2 . 11/29/2011
well, you made it again... you peeked my interest... ;-)

Can't wait to see where it goes my dear!

From Canada,

Ve :)
Bells. Just Bells chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
Poor Edward! Poor Bella! The poor Cullens! Oh man...but yay for Edward approaching Bella at the end!

GREAT job with making this whole memory loss thing work! You really make it work and I'm just loving this! Not that I'm surprised, I just love everything you write!

I really did enjoy Bella's out burst to Carlisle and Alice, lol. I was angry too!

I can't wait to see what happens next!
Bells. Just Bells chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Oh wow! So he supressed the memories and gave himself Vampire amnesia! I love the idea! Yeah, it's a little odd to think of the vampires we know as suffering from amnesia, but hey it could happen! There could be a vampire who's gift is supressing memories. We know plenty of vamps who can control the mind! Even if its nothing like that I am totally willing to suspend belief a little bit :) I think this story is a great idea and I'm so glad it wouldn't leave you alone! Give Melanie my thanks :)
Nissa-Cullen chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I think I'm going to like this story. Lots of angst but so much promise for an ending of happy or sad. I can't wait to see how things turn out. Will he remember? Will he try at a relationship? He sought her out. That's good right?
CindyWindy chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
How intriguing! It would've been interesting if he had just lost his memories of her but no, he's also lost his gift and her scent has changed. I already know I'm going to love every minute of this as you piece these too back together (hopefully together-together).
CindyWindy chapter 1 . 11/28/2011
Thank you so much for sharing your writing talent yet again! I adore all your stories and I'd love the chance to suspend belief with you once more!
empire1980 chapter 2 . 11/28/2011
I am hooked already! I thought I loved The Decision (still do) but this sounds like it's going to be amazing. So sad for Edward but I feel a spark of hope too. Can't wait to read more, thanks for sharing your words.
5,439 | « Prev Page 1 .. 330 337 338 339 340 341 342 343 350 .. Last Next »